Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 232 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 232 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fallen on Hard Times: Tai's first day.

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fallen on Hard Times: Tai's first day. - Page 2 Empty Re: Fallen on Hard Times: Tai's first day.

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:38 am

Tai nodded and bowed.

"Yes Mistress!"

He said, before heading out the door and making his way to the break room, where he made and poured a cup of coffee for her, before heading back up to her floor and stopping by Hilde's desk..

"Umm...the Mistress wanted me to bring you in with me..."

Back to top Go down

Fallen on Hard Times: Tai's first day. - Page 2 Empty Re: Fallen on Hard Times: Tai's first day.

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:08 am

Hilde widened her eyes when Tai returned and asked her to join him. "Why didn't she buzz me?" She asked but shrugged it off as she followed behind Tai. She went in and looked at Lukretia who was sitting casually at her desk. She smirked at the two and as Hilde opened her mouth, Lukretia turned her head.

"Come." Lukretia said and motioned with her finger. Hilde would go to step forward and Lukretia would shake her head. "You, stay right vere you are, schveinhund." She said and motioned for Tai only to come to her.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:42 am

Tai blinked and swallowed lightly as Lukretia motioned for only him to come foward, doing so and holding her coffee out to her.

"Um...Your coffee Mistress?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:56 am

Lukretia took the coffee and set it down. She then reached up and grabbed his shoulder and brought him down and whispered in Tai's ear. "Now." She siad as she ran her hand down Tai's chest. "I vant you to go to Ms. Von Creuzfeldt." She said speaking about Hilde. "Und I vant you to hit her as hard as you can in ze face." She grinned sadistically and wondered if Tai would actually be able to do it. "Don't vorry.' She added as her hand trailed further down Tai's body and she slipped her hand under the dress and clasped her hand around Tai's jewels. "Unless, you don't have ze balls." She softly chuckled into his ear before pushing him away and sipping on her coffee.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:24 am

Tai's eye's went wide in surprise as she commanded him to deck Hilde in the face, about to actually protest before she suddenly squeezed his balls and pushed him away, the boy blushing and nodding.

"Yes...Mistress..."

With that he turned and walked over to Hilde.

With his back to Lukretia, he would look directly at Hilde and mouth out "Im so sorry about this..." as he reached her, before suddenly closing his right hand into a fist and unleashing a hard right hook directly into Hilde's soft cheek!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:54 am

Hilde waited patiently as she watched the two. She let out a sigh when she saw Lukretia grab Tai's balls. She was about to ask if she could go when Tai turned around. He muttered an apology and she blushed. She was about to wave him away and tell him that she was used to Lukretia doing lewd things in front of her when suddenly the flash of Tai's fist caught her and slammed into ehr cheek. She went down hard with a thud and began to moan.

Lukretia raised an eyebrow and lifted up her hands and clapped them twice. "Very nice, Frauline." She commended. "I didn't think you vould actually go through vith it. "Did you enjoy it? Did it make you feel big to do something to someone who is even more vorthless zan you." She eyed Tai's pants. "I bet if I checked, your body vould betray your vords even if you sad know." She said as she eyed Tai's crotch to see if he sported a hard on. "Aside from hitting her, tell me, frauline. Is zere anything else you vould like to do to her?" She said as she tilted her head and smirked at Tai.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:16 am

Tai blushed as Lukretia praised him for hitting Hilde, while it certainly wasnt the first time he had ever struck a woman, every other time had always been in a match and thus, justified.

This however, just felt wrong.

Tai blushed again as Lukretia asked if there was anything else he wanted to do to Hilde besides hitting her, he mouthed another apology to Hilde before turning to face his mistress.

"To be honest mistress, yes....but mixing buisness and pleasure is prohibited in the AFW offices, isnt it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:36 am

Lukretia grinned maliciously at Tai. "I don't remember instituting zat rule in meine office. Lukretia then stood up and waved her hand forward. "Besides, zis IS business, so... do vith her as you like." Lukretia said as she lowered her head a bit.

"Und she vill not resist. Chances are, she is already vet."

Hilde looked down as Tai looked at her. "This is too much, sister.' Hilde said meekly and as she did, Lukretia strode right past Tai and kicked Hilde as hard as she could in the stomach. Hilde's eyes widened and she gagged as she clutched her stomach.

"Do not listen to her." Lukretia said swiveling on her feet and patting Tai's cheek, bringing her lips close to his and looking him in the eye. "She likes to use zat as a pet name ven she tries to grovel. I have no sister." Lukretia then strode past Tai, letting her hand trail along Tai's cheek until it fell down and traced along his chest. "Now zen. Do not vaste zis opportunity, frauline." She said as she waved her hand at Tai dismissively before turning back and sitting in her seat.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:52 am

Tai gulped and winced visibly as Lukretia delivered a hard kick to Hilde, trying to think of a way out of this as she trailed her hand down his cheek and chest.

After a minute, Tai finally spoke.

"Um..Mistress...If I may...while I in no way object to having my way with an attractive girl like your si...I mean..like miss Hilde....She has been weakend by both my blow and yours...and less likely to put up an entertaing struggle against my efforts....If its alright...I propose that I be allowed to postpone this until later tonight...perhaps I can take her to my apartment, lock the doors and, since she would have recovered over the course of the day, she could put up a far more entertaining struggle."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:02 am

Lukretia raised an eyebrow at Tai's words. "Is zat so?' She questioned. "So you only like to have your vay vith vomen who put up a struggle?" She smirked knowing how bad it sounded. "Trying to thwart your attempts to do as you please vith zem? Crying out in protest? I assure you, she is quite capable of putting up a fight still. "Get up!" She then snapped. Hilde slowly got up to her hands and knees and after a few panting breaths, got to her feet. She straightened out her skirt and suit jacket and lowered her head. "Mistress is right." She said softly, turnign her head. "Even if she's ..." Hilde then closed her eyes. She couldn't finish the rest even if she wanted to.

"Go ahead, frauline. Hit her again. Zis time she has permission not to merely take ze hit. Hilde looked up. "It's ok.' She said with a soft smile. "I'll make sure neither of us is injured."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next