Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Fallen on Hard Times: Tai's first day.

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fallen on Hard Times: Tai's first day. Empty Fallen on Hard Times: Tai's first day.

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:54 pm

Tai gulped in the elevator of the AFW offices, trying to put his high heels on.

Three weeks had passed since his loss in that tag match, the aftermath of the match forcing him to work for his new
"Mistress" Lukretia, or lose his job. Naturally, Tai had chosen the former.

Tai sighed as he adjusted his apron, a couple weeks ago, Lukretia had sent over a tailor to get Tai's measurments for his new outfit, said outfit arriving a few day's earlier, a rather spicy french made outfit, complete with high heels and pantyhose. While he initially didnt want to wear the outfit, he decided to go with it, trying to make the best out of it, he even went to the effort of buying matching bra and pantie's that fit him more or less.

He was nervous though, He was supposed to start today at noon, and it was already 11: 57. Saying a prayer as he finished getting ready and the elevator opened on the right floor, he would walk up to the door to her office, shooting Hilde a "I know so dont laugh" look, before knocking on the door, knowing to be polite this time, looking again at the clock, which was now at 11:59. Tai gulped, waiting to be admitted entrance.

Back to top Go down

Fallen on Hard Times: Tai's first day. Empty Re: Fallen on Hard Times: Tai's first day.

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:07 am

Hilde was expecting Tai to show up but when she saw him in the maid outfit, her eyes widened. "Oh my." She whispered, lifting her hand up to cover her mouth. When Tai told her not to laugh, she gasped. "N--no, never." She said. "I'm sorry, Herr Kamiya!" She said and quickly pushed the button to alert Lukretia that her meeting had arrived. She knew how Lukretia was about being punctual.

"Enter" Lukretia said through the speaker and expected Tai to enter through the door and greet her.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Fallen on Hard Times: Tai's first day. Empty Re: Fallen on Hard Times: Tai's first day.

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:28 pm

Tai sighed as he was told to enter, walking in briskly and closing the door behind him, taking a few steps into the center of the room and giving a short bow as a greeting.

"Good Day Mistress....Im here to begin my service to you....What shall I do first?"

"Eep!"

Tai suddenly let out, the panties he had bought for the outfit, had slipped off and fallen to the carpet, in what was sure to be a noticable humiliation for the boy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:59 pm

Lukretia was bemused at the site of the genderswapped maid. "Ah, frauline!" She said. "How vunderbar!" She then grinned devilishly at Tai as she inspected him. She stood up and walked over to him as she the panties dropped. "Dumkopf." She muttered and looked him over. "I think ze first order of business is to find undervear zat fits." She said with an amused look. "Vell?" She said as she looked down at the panties. "Pick zem up."

When Tai went to pikc up the panties, Lukretia would lift up her boot and place the heel so that it would press against Tai's shoulder and leave him unable to stand up unless he used excessive force. Today she wore a short skirt and blouse with a pair of suspenders that fit snugly against her ample chest. If Tai lifted his head, he would get a peek up er skirt and if he had a good eye, he might be able to tell that she was not wearing any underwear herself at the moment.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:09 pm

Tai bent down, blushing as he picked up the undergarmets, starting to stand...before Lukretia's heel was planted against his shoulder, holding him down.

"mmf"

He grunted, starting to look up towards her...before stopping as he looked up her skirt, his trained and experienced hentai eye showing him that she herself had decided to go without panties today...and that she shaved.

Tai felt he couldve pushed the boot off, if given enough force, but decided against it at first, thinking it wouldnt be wise to try and trip his new boss. So after taking a long look under Lukretia's skirt, Tai lowered his head, pulling the pantie's up so that they fit.

"..Wh-What shall I do first..Mistress?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:03 am

Lukretia's eye gleamed as she watched Tai look up her skirt. With a faint smirk, she lifted up the heel of her boot and slammed it into Tai's head to put him down to the floor. "Ze first thing you vill be doing is apologizing to me." She said as she leaned down, spreading her legs so that if Tai looked up again hye would get a very clear picture of Lukretia's womanhood. Lukretia dared him to. "Say it." She said with a low tone. "You do not have permission to look at me in zt vay." She said with a cruel tone.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:56 am

Tai cried out as Lukretia kicked him on the top of his head, knocking him flat onto the carpet.

Tai groaned as she demanded he apologised.

He would look up at her, intending to do so, only to see her spread her legs, giving him a perfect look at her womanhood, he would quickly lower his head again, before stammering out an apology.

"Im...Im sorry Mistress....I shall not look at you that way again...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:09 pm

Lukretia narrowed her eyes when Tai lifted his head up. But when he lowered his head again, she smiled. She brought her hand down and pushed his face into the carpet. "I trust you vill mean vat you say, frauline." She said. She then stood up and turned around, walking back to her desk.

Lukretia then looked at Tai as she sat down. "You may stand back up, frauline." She said. "Tell me, did you like vat you saw?" She said with narrowed eyes. "Vat vere you thinking about? You vant it don't you?" She smiled. "You vouldn't even know vat to do vith it, frauline." She added.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:12 am

Tai grunted lightly as his face was ground into the carpet, not protesting openly, knowing that would be worse for him.

When Lukretia told him he could stand, he would, listening to her questions and blushing as he answered.

"Y...Y-Yes, I enjoyed it very much....and yes...I do want it Mistress...you are very desireable, if you dont mind me saying....but....Im not here for that...Im here to serve..not pleasure myself."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:19 am

Lukretia smirked at Tai's eagerness to please. "Das gut, meine frauline." She said and clapped her hands. "You are a very gut schvienhund." She said. "Let us make your first task a simple one." She began. "Fetch me a cup of coffee und ven you return, bring Ms. Von Creuzfeldt vith you. If you cannot even manage zat much zen you vill be quite vorthless."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next