Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Fallen on Hard Times: Tai's first day.

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Fallen on Hard Times: Tai's first day. - Page 5 Empty Re: Fallen on Hard Times: Tai's first day.

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:35 am

"Mmm....Mi.stress..Lukretia.."

Tai moaned as he did as ordered, moaning out his employers name, panting as his orgasim finished, blinking as she placed her foot in front of his face, blushing as he followed her other command, leaning in to lick at her foot, taking a couple minutes before it was cleaned, blushing the whole time, though it wasnt the first time he had to taste himself, when he was finished he lay there and looked up at her.

"P---Permission to get up...Mistress?"

Back to top Go down

Fallen on Hard Times: Tai's first day. - Page 5 Empty Re: Fallen on Hard Times: Tai's first day.

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:44 am

Lukretia tried to feign disinterest as much as possible but it was rather tough. Tai's tongue against her foot tickled and he actually did a surprisingly good job. While he attended to her, he lifted up her hand to cover her mouth and stifle a few errant chuckles. When he was finished he looked down at Tai coolly and considered his request.

"Permission granted." She said waving her hand at him dismissively. "Do vat you vill." She added and wondered if he had anything left or if it was time to send him on his way.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:56 am

Tai got to his feet, still blushing as he picked up his clothes.

"Do what I wi....Im sorry Mistress....you mean I should leave?"

He asked, looking confused.

"Or have you other orders for me? I mean, I could clean..or file....or Umm...I could repay you for the orgasim....I mean..."

His voice trailed off, not really certain what he should do, and with a woman like Lukretia as his boss, he figured getting a direct order was better then messing up by accident.

Last edited by 143 on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:03 am

Lukretia crossed her arms underneath her chest as she looked down at Tai. "I am quite through vith you, frauline." She said in a stern voice. "But, you vill be leaving your clothes. Don't vorry, I vill have vork for you soon enough. For now, maybe you should go home und meet ze rest of your fellow maids. Ze are slutty enough zat zey might attend to your nedds, but I doubt ze are interested in such a creature as yourself. Even zey pretend to have standards." Lukretia then laughed at Tai before turning and walking back to her desk and sitting down.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:28 am

Tai blushed and nodded.

"Very well Mistress....Good Day..."

With that, he turned and walked out of the room, still naked, he walked to Hilde's desk, blushing as he looked upon the still naked girl.

"Umm...really sorry about everything in there......let me make it up to you sometime..maybe dinner?"

He asked a bit hopeful, letting a small smile cross his face as he looked at the secretary, before looking down again, figuring that since it was his fault she had to be naked now, he shouldnt really be looking.

"Um...Mistress told me to head to her home to meet the other maids....so Ill see you later..."

He sighed before heading off into the nearby elevator......then coming back over to her desk a few moments later.

"This is embarassing...I dont actually know where Mistress lives....."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:33 pm

When Hilde saw the door open, She discreetly placed a hand over her breasts and rested another over her lap and closed her thighs. She had a deep blush as she felt Tai look on her. She could hardly form words. "Um... yes, sure..." he said softly. She scooted up into the desk and pulled her hand from her lap and grabbed a pen.

She quickly wrote down the address and handed it to him."Um, there you are. I'll call ahead and make sure that everything is in order. And..." She paused and bit her lip. "I'm sorry about everything..." She turned her head. Tai was in for more surprises when he got to Lukretia's manner as well but unfortunately, Hilde was too ashamed and embarrassed from the situation and didn't want to dump on Tai any more.

She slid the note forward and blushed, looking away from Tai.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:30 am

Tai nodded, covering himself up as she wrote down the address, before taking it.

"Its my fault really, if I hadnt mouthed off to her last time I was here....anyway...I guess Ill see you around..."

He sighed, leaving then, hiding among plants and corners in the building until he snuck into his beat down car, driving to Lukretia's where no doubt, a whole new issue would arise.

End

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5