Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 230 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 230 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tell me you hate me the most in the world!

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 4 Empty Re: Tell me you hate me the most in the world!

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:35 am

Mazzie greedily sucked on the flesh of her most hated foe's tit. The milk dripping into her mouth and slovenly down her cheek once her mouth filled up. Mazzie didn't swallow all of it. She let ti fill her mouth and let it drip out onto her chin and drip back onto Kyoko's tit. She felt like some greedy queen, fat on her own power and the messiness of it was driving her to even more madness. She just wanted to cackle and push Kyoko down and start fucking her until the Japanese woman begged her to stop. Then Mazzie wouldn't stop and she'd do worse to Kyoko!

Mazzie was so hot, she let out a gurgly moan. It was hot and resonated with Kyoko's milk in her mouth, like some sea creature. She wanted Kyoko to hear it and be afraid. She could feel Kyoko's mouth off her tit as well. She was starting to weaken the Japanese bitch. It was making her so hot she felt like if she was touched in her pussy at all, she would burst. She might anyway. She then heard a loud scream and her mouth fell agape, milk dribbling all down her mouth and body. Kyoko had burst!? Mazzie was speechless but had to force herself onto Kyoko's tit and suck hard just to keep her own damn from bursting. The tingling ecstasy in her own body was hard to contain now but it was so thrilling!

She'd conquered Kyoko! She didn't even have to get to her second tit! How amazing was it! It was better than a dream better than anything she could have ever imagined.

But Mazzie was pushed away and rolled over onto her side on the bed. She scrambled up and wiped her mouth, licking the milk off the back of her hand as she watched Kyoko with. She sneered and opened her mouth. She HAD to rub it in but she was frozen watching. Kyoko was so beautiful. Even in such a pitiful, humiliated state, Kyoko was amazing and beautiful and perfect. Mazzie's mouth hung open in awe as she watched her hated rival orgasm. She bit her lip suddenly. as she realized it would have been better if she had came with her. But then she began angry at that thought!

Kyoko just came to deprive Mazzie of enjoyment!" She really was a disgusting cunt who only lived to try and ruin Mazzie's fun! Mazzie's hand went down to her body and stopped just short of her pussy. She wanted to cry out Kyoko's name. Her orgasm looked so amazing that MAzzie was jealous. Why couldn't she share it with Kyoko!? She clenched her fists and before she realized it, she was laughing.

"Ahaha! Ahaha! You stupid bitch! You're such a slut! Cum for me like the slutty bitch you are! Your pussy wants me so badly that I don't even have to fucking touch you! Give it up, Kyoko! You're such a worthless slut! Maybe if you say that I'm the better woman and just admit you love me I MIGHT make you feel like that again! Maybe I'll let you even have the honor of touching ME! Now that a piece of shit like you is worthy of even looking at me!"

I hate you! I hate you more than anything for cumming without me!

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Tell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 4 Empty Re: Tell me you hate me the most in the world!

Post by Kitten Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:16 pm

Kyoko laid on the bed on her back after successfuly pushing Mazzie away. Her tit kept spurting milk up like a fountain for a couple of seconds after she had freed it from her blonde nemesis, and a trail of milk formed between Kyoko's impressibe orbs. Her nipples flet like they were on fire, but the busty Japanese didn't dared to touch them. Even breathing, which made Kyoko's fleshy mountains raise and fall as her ribcage expanded, sent tingling sensations from her nipples to the rest of her body.

Kyoko's pussy was feeling pretty much like her nipples but a lot more wet. She could feel her own honey dripping down her inner thighs and knew that she had made a mess with the covers under her, she could feel in her ass the wetness of the small pool her orgasm had left. Kyoko closed her eyes because she couldn't bear to see herself in this state, and more importantly, she couldn't see Mazzie without breaking.

Unfortunately she had no way to block her ears and had to withstand the blonde's insults and mockery. This was the second time Mazzie had broke her and it had felt even more delicious than the first time. The voluptuous brunette said nothing and made no sounds save for her heavy breathing.

The silence that followed her nemesis bragging, Kyoko used to rationalize her surrender. She was ready to admit defeat to Mazzie and tell the blonde that she loved her. She wanted it so badly and the weakness that followed such delicious orgasm helped her to push aside her pride. She licked her lips and took a few more breaths before deciding to speak, but right when she was about to open her mouth and declare her love, something in her brain brought her back the echo of Mazzie's words and she could hear the frustration behind them. Why would the blonde be frustrated in this moment of glory?

The thought wandered throught Kyoko's mind for a few seconds until she finally realized what was happening: Mazzie was furious because she had cum without her. The idea that by losing she had won feed Kyoko's pride that quickly pushed back the submissive feelings the busty Japanese was experiencing. Kyoko opened her eyes and looked at Mazzie with an evil grin.

"You did an excellent job, Mazzie-slave" She said with a seductive venemous tone. "I haven't cum this hard in ages...now...how about you eat my pussy" Kyoko added pointing towards her dripping sex with one hand. "If you are good...I may let you cum... Someday..."

Tell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 4 6u0iRWY
Tell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 4 QiougD6Tell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 4 TTlOMaFTell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 4 5t0Q5s2Tell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:41 am

Mazzie was relishing in her utter defeat of Kyoko. The Japanese bitch was finally hers. Now, once she thoroughly admitted it, she would be gentle with her. At first, of course, and make her feel so good. Then she would finally allow Kyoko the pleasure of touching her perfect body and licking from her honeypot and drinking deeply of all her wonderful juices. Then maybe the two of them would take a nap. They could sleep so peacefully together. Mazzie would let Kyoko press her large breasts up and Mazzie would use them as a pillow and it would be the greatest evening of either of their lives. The thought was making Mazzie's womanhood drink with anticipation. She pulled a hand up to her breast and cradled it with ecstatic thoughts. Her mouth was forming a loose O as she gazed upon the trembling Japanese beauty.

So enthralled by her complete and utter victory was she that she didn't even notice what Kyoko was working out in her own head until she aspoke. Mazzie was snapped back into reality, unfocused at first. "Wha-huh?" She said, furrowing her brow in confusion.

But it only took a second for her brain to register what her ears heard and her eyes widened. "What? WHAT!?" Mazzie screamed and balled her fist.

"HOW DARE YOU!" She screamed and leaped at Kyoko. She was so mad with rage that she actually took a swing at Kyoko, aiming tio land a punch right at Kyoko's face. She couldn't believe it! She was pissed that Kyoko could have ever insinuated such a lie! Even if it was a truthful lie! That detestable wretched whore of a cunt! Mazzie was going to kill her. She was just going to end her and be done with her. If she loved Kyoko and Kyoko was right, then Mazzie would just have to kill what she loved and drive her away. This bitch was shattering the image that Mazzie had built in her mind, so the furious Canadian would shatter Kyoko and leave her so broken the only thing she could possibly do was mutter 'I love you' to Mazzie in a heap of broken and defeated flesh.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:14 am

Kyoko smiled maliciously at Mazzie enjoying the blonde's reaction to her words...and suffering it at the same time. Now Kyoko realized just how painful it was to be unable to admit her feelings for Mazzie. It caused her physical pain and not just emotional to say this things to her nemesis. But the busty Japanese just couldn't stop from hurting Mazzie and hurting herself, she had to win.

Kyoko stared deep into Mazzie's eyes hating herself for doing this, yet she smiled...until she saw the blonde closing her fist into a punch. Kyoko's eyes opened wide as she saw the punch coming like in slow motion, but despite how slow it seemed to be, Kyoko couldn't dodge it; she couldn't move and inch. Mazzie's knuckles sunk into Kyoko's cheek, twisting the Japanese cute face into a grimace of pain before making her head snap to the side.

Kyoko gasped shocked as some saliva flew from her lips. She had never been punched in her whole life and was surprised beyond belief that someone she loved, like Mazzie could do this to her. The pain was only made worse by the horrible sensation Kyoko had that she deserved it. She slowly turned her face back to Mazzie and moved a hand to caress her aching cheek.

"F-fuck...you" Kyoko said between pants as she looked at Mazzie, tears starting to flow down her cheeks again.

Last edited by 909 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:44 pm; edited 7 times in total

Tell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 4 QiougD6Tell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 4 TTlOMaFTell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 4 5t0Q5s2Tell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:19 pm

Mazzie's eyes widened when she saw Kyoko's head snap back from her punch. She wanted to rush towards Kyoko and apologize and tell her that she was sorry and that she would kiss it and make everything better. But the way that Kyoko pressed her and teased her.

Mazzie's lower lip quivered as Kyoko so loudly cursed her. She sucked in a soft breath and then narrowed her eyes.

"RRRRGH!"

No, YOU'RE the one who is going to get FUCKED, Kyoko! You horrible cunt, it seems you need to be completely broken! Just remember... YOU chose this! If you had just been smart and said you loved me, then I wouldn't have to do this!" Tears streaked down Mazzie's face. "I wouldn't have to hurt you, for your own good! Do you think I like this? Is that it?! I can't be gentle with you until you admit you love me so you only have yourself to blame!"

She sniffed and wiped her cheeks before reaching out to grab Kyoko by the hair and throw her off the bed and onto the ground by it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:05 pm

Mazzie's words only made Kyoko's tear path thicken. The asian beauty closed her eyes for she couldn't bear to look at her lovely enemy so furious. She used her tongue to caress the inside of her cheek where the punch had landed. It hurt so bad. Everything hurt so bad. And Kyoko felt doomed. The punch had marked for her the punch of no return. It tore her apart from the inside but she kind of knew that now her relationship with Mazzie couldn't be fixed... At least not until one of them was broken. And that wasn't going to be her. She had to destroy Mazzie. It was the only option...

"Aiiighhh!" Kyoko shrieked in pain as Mazzie grabbed her dark hair and began to yank furiously. She grabbed Mazzie's hand to stop the burning pain in her scalp, but that didn't stopped the blonde from dragging her off the bed.

"Ughhhh...bitch... I HATE YOu!" Kyoko yelled as she fell on the carpet that did very little to make the landing of the busty beauty any less painful. Kyoko rolled on the carpet, feeling pain in every cell of her body. This fall was surely going to add some more bruises to her body, and she could already feel one forming in her cheek from the punch. Still she got on her belly and very very slowly begin to push herself with her arms, trying to get on her hands and knees. With her head hanging low and her face almost completely covered by her dark hair, Kyoko panted heavily and continue cursing Mazzie. "I hate you...I hate you...I hate you...I hate you..." Repeating it over and over like a mantra as if trying to brainwash herself, to fight the urge to admit she loved Mazzie.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:31 pm

"Not as much as I HATE you, BITCH!" Mazzie screamed back, emphasizing the word hate as a replacement for the word love. It was supposed to be gentle and Mazzie had taken it too far. She had gotten too rough but she couldn't contain her anger. She hopped off the bed and tried to aim a kick into Kyoko's ribs to keep her halted before stepping over her and walking over to a dresser.

"You made me do this. We were supposed to settle things gently, with affection and you RUINED it!" She said to Kyoko, even though her back was facing the girl. "I wanted this to be special, but now I have to use it to break you! Why do you make me hurt you so much, Kyoko? Why won't you just admit you love me and I'll kiss away all those bruises you made me put on you. Why don't you understand!?" She screamed.

She pulled open a drawer and pulled out a strap on. She turned back to Kyoko and knelt down next to her, reaching out to grab her silky black hair with one hand and force her to stare up at the strap on she was dangling above her with one hand, even as tears dripped off her face.

"This was supposed to be special. We were supposed to make love, now you're tainting it, making me have to break you with it!" Her hand with the strap on shook, and she looked like she was about to slam it down into Kyoko's face but instead she pulled up and took a step back before beginning to put it on.

"You know, I've never really been with many guys. I was too focused on crushing bitches like you to bother with a boyfriend." She sniffled her tears away and then laughed. "Eheh, I was thinking how wonderful it would be for us. You know, I would definitely be the man in the relationship. I don't mind. I think of it as a compliment. You're far to womanly and delicate so it works out.'

As she spoke, her tone changed from anger to almost sad,pining reflection. Like she had an idea in her head that she was sad that was being destroyed.

"I was hoping that after we settled this, you could cook me breakfast wearing nothing but an apron, those big tits hanging out all over the place..." Mazzie sighed and then glared down at Kyoko.

"BUT YOU RUINED IT!" She shrieked and began panting as she fidgeted with the strap on.

Last edited by 445 on Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:13 pm

Kyoko covered her head with her arms as she saw Mazzie hop off the bed, she feared that the blonde was going to jump on top of her and beat her brutally, but instead Mazzie stomped on her exposed tummy making her moan aloud. "UUUGgghhhh!" And then the blonde went for the dresser.

The busty Japanese sit up, leaning against the bed as she held her belly and coughed, spitting some saliva after she tried to suck back some air. She looked up at her blonde nemesis full of rage but when she saw the toy Mazzie was pulling out her eyes and mouth opened wide.

Kyoko gasped shocked, unable to believe the things Mazzie was saying or that the cute blonde was holding suck toy and clearly planned to rape her with it. Kyoko remained still groaning softly as Mazzie hold her by the hair and placed the dildo right in front of her startled eyes. The dark-haired girl had to close her eyes a couple of time as it seemed like Mazzie was going to hit her with the plastic toy but she didn't.

And then the blonde stood up and began to put the harness around her hips in a rather clumsy way. It was hard for Kyoko to think in this situation, so it took her a few seconds to realice what Mazzie was sayin. 'She is virgin?' Kyoko though. But seeing how she handled the toy the busty Japanese girl was sure of something, Mazzie had never fucked anyone with a dildo.

Kyoko closed her eyes letting the tears run freely down her cute cheeks and then opened them up again to glare meanly at Mazzie.

"NO" she said with a determined yet broken voice. "YOU RUINED IT!" She yelled unleashing all her anger in that scream. "AND NOW... I AM GOING TO RUIN YOU!!!" She hissed pushing herself up to her knees and lunging for Mazzie, she tried to take the dildo away and tackle the blonde at the same time.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:56 am

Mazzie grinned widely as she nearly had the dildo one her. She licked her lips as she saw the tears flow from her hated foe. It was such a glorious sight. Kyoko was almost beaten and then Mazzie could finally have her pleasure and then she could have Kyoko and they could finally be one, together, the way they were supposed to be. It infuriated her that Kyoko constantly seemed to ignore their destiny together by fighting against Mazzie.

Those thoughts seeped into her mind as she looked at the teary eyed girl. But then she screamed out and it startled Mazzie. She took a step back, shocked at Kyoko's accusation. she was saying that MAZZIE ruined it?! She couldn't understand. It was incomprehensible. As she struggled witht he thought, Kyoko's next scream knocked her back into reality but she was unable to stop the black haired girl from knocking her over. She landed on er ass with a thud and the dildo, which she pulled off, grabbing onto it tightly as she fell, landed a few inches away from her. As Kyoko landed on top of her, Mazzie was still focused on the strap on.

"N-no!"

She said, gasping as she padded at the dong with her finger tips, trying to get hold of it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:21 pm

Kyoko wasted no time to jump on top of her hated rival and straddle the blonde. While Mazzie still struggled to get a grab of the toy, the busty Japanese settled herself on top and reached for Mazzie's hands, trying to capture her wrists and pin them against the floor and look deep into Mazzie's eyes, tears falling from Kyoko's eyes down on top of the blonde´s face. But although she was crying the look in her eyes was both determined and malicious, and it was accompanied by an utter evil twisted smile. "I didn't knew you were a virgin, Mazzie... quite surprising considering what a FUCKING SLUT you happen to be!" she yelled spitting the words in Mazzie's face.

Moving quickly up to slam her butt down on the blonde's huge tits, Kyoko tried to pin Mazie's arms under her knees in a classic schoolgirl pin. Once her opponent's arms were immobilized, Kyoko moved to grab the toy. "Oh believe me WHORE.... this is going to be special.... we are going to make love... untainted..." the busty Japanese said as she began to slip the straps around her hips to the back, and then slipping them from underneath to wear the dildo while sitting up, but still pinning Mazzie down. She let the toy slap Mazzie´s face while putting it on and secured the straps. "I'm going to show you just how delicate I am. You aren't going to be 'the man' SHIT! you are going to be MY bitch!" Kyoko yelled furiously.

"I'm not going to wear an apron for you WHORE...but if you want me to cook you a breakfast... I have it right HERE!" Kyoko would hiss, holding the now secured strap on dildo with one hand while she grabbed Mazzie's blonde hair with the other, pulling the Canadian's head up as she tried to shove the toy inside Mazzie's mouth.

"SUCK ME, BITCH!"

Last edited by 909 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next