Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Tell me you hate me the most in the world!

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell me you hate me the most in the world!

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:48 am

"Least I don't give it away for free cheap slut!" Mazzie growled back as their huge tits mashed together. "ooohn!" Mazzie couldn't help but let out a squeal of delight as their tits made first contact. Kyoko's orbs were magnificent and vast things of true beauty rivaled by her own more perfect breasts. Kyoko's huge orbs defied all natural laws at how they were both big and real but that also made them sag. Kyoko's still defied gravity with how perfectly round and big they were and still retained as much lift was was possible with their size.

But so expansive were their wrecking balls that first contact didn't result in the highly sought after nipple contact. the spark that ignited a thousand fires of forbidden passion when the ends of two feminine nubs met. Even with lingerie on it wouldn't have been contained but Mazzie still felt silky smooth and wonderfully scented skin against her own, her nipples responding in kind as they ached for more primal contact.

Mazie's eyes widened as she felt Kyoko's thigh invade her personal space. This wasn't the normal war. Give and take, fighting to protect and defend while at the same time trying to attack and destroy. Mazzie's thighs clamped around Kyoko's but only to secure the position. This was a fight of pure offense to fuck, to love to embrace to touch and then to conquer. The only defense was to outlast Kyoko before she gave in to her nemesis' enticing maneuvers. Mazzie groaned as the thigh slid between her legs. She pushed herself up and forward, as though she were about to leave Kyoko's embrace but instead, she pushed down so that her massive tits rested against Kyoko's cheeks and neck, hugging her hated foe. "Kiss them, lick them, taste them!" Mazzie commanded as she slidf a hand upunder Kyoko's bra and began to knead the rival tits. Leaning in, to almost put pressure on Kyoko's neck, she hoped to steal a quick but passionate kiss. "You love it. You love me." She breathed hotly onto Kyoko's face. "Say it!" She commanded. The battle was new, barely begun but Mazzie was already calling for Kyoko to admit defeat. She knew Kyoko would resist, she wanted Kyoko to resist for now.

"You're right." She said. "I'm wet. I'm fucking wet." She repeated. "The thought of hearing you moan my name like a fucked slut is turning me on so badly!" She cooed and went in for another kiss, this time longer and deeper as her other hand traced down Kyoko's side and tugged at Kyoko's panties.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Tell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell me you hate me the most in the world!

Post by Kitten Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:31 pm

Kyoko groaned as Mazzie moved up and soon felt the blonde's delicious tits on her neck and cheeks. They were so warm and smooth that the Japanese woman purred delighted; but the fear of getting smothered by her nemesis helped her retain some control.

But Mazzie didn't moved up anymore, instead kept her tits there and demanded them to be worshipped. Kyoko didn't wanted to show any kind of respect for Mazzie's orbs, since afterall their tits were one of the main points contention between them, but she also know the main objective of this fight was to turn on the other to break their limits, so she decided to humiliate herself a little in exchange of what she felt could be a longtherm advantage. The busty Japanese moved both hands to grab firmly Mazzie's orbs, sinking her fingers gently into them and then started to lick the uncovered skin. Unfortunately, she could get many laps on them before Mazzie pressed forward, making her tits almost strangle Kyoko, to give the brunette a kiss.

"Mmmm. You bitch... I'm going to keep you on a leash tied to one of my bedposts." Kyoko threatened despite beind trapped underneath her rival. With Mazzie now scissoring her thigh, Kyoko saw her offensive capabilities limited, but she still tried to push and rub the thigh against Mazzie's pussy. And then Kyoko's eyes opened wide as she felt Mazzie pulling her panties, making them squeezed her swollen pussy tightly.

"Bitch!" Kyoko hissed "You don't belong on top of me!" She screamed, moving one hand to grab Mazzie's blonde mane and pull it to the side, while she pushed with her other hand on Mazzie's tit, trying to roll her over and roll on top. Locking her lips back with her enemy, Kyoko tried to bite Mazzie's lower lip with her own lips to force the blonde to stay and fight with the kiss, instead of those quick 'hit and run' kisses that felt so delicious and allowed no counterstrike.

Tell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 2 6u0iRWY
Tell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 2 QiougD6Tell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 2 TTlOMaFTell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Tell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:36 am

"Fuck you." Mazzie purred as she grinned and felt Kyoko lick her partially exposed tits. "I won't even give you that satisfaction. I'm going to build you a kitty cage and only let you out when I feel like fucking you sore." She moaned as she felt their bodies shift and slowly struggle against one another.

But she was surprised at Kyoko's sudden thrust. "Ugnh!" She grunted as she was shoved and forced onto her back, her tits wobbling int heir confinement as Kyoko forced a deep, wet kiss. She opened her mouth and accepted it. It wasn't about trying to defend against attacks tonight. This time it was about being able to take them and keep on going. Her nostrils flared as she snorted at Kyko's lip bite and she reached out her hand and dug her fingers into Kyoko's ass. twisting her fingers to try and dig them into her lover and rival's sexy lingerie. When she did that, she also tried to push herself up and force her tongue deep into Kyoko's mouth so her slippery oral muscle could teas the back of Kyoko's throat.

Kyoko's huge tits pressing against her own made her nipples rock hard and the pressure on them made her cheeks flush red. She was already feeling pretty hot with just this level of contact but thankfully Kyoko had decided to continue to play a kissing game. She wondered if Kyoko was as hot as she was and her hand removed itself from Kyoko's ass before bringing it back down to slap it roughly and trail down her plump cheek, threateningly towards Kyoko's mound.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:29 pm

Kyoko gasped as she heard Mazzie's threats. She could avoid imagining herself trapped in a kitty kat cage, and found the idea both terrifying and exciting. The Japanese girl closed her eyes and tried to focus. She couldn't let Mazzie get in her head like that or she was going to be done pretty quickly; she was already badly aroused, her cute cheeks flushed, even more after the blonde's threats and caresses.

Now Kyoko had learned than lingerie not only looked good, it felt awesome too when making out. It felt so delicious to rub herself dressed only in such delicate and skimpy outfits with her hated nemesis. It was impossible not to love this. Kyoko pressed her feet on the bed and pushed with her legs to start humping on Mazzie, rolling her big tits over the firm ample pair of the blonde while she kept kissing deeply.

The loud smack of the spank send ripples all over Kyoko's firm butt, the sting that could be immediately felt made the dark haired girl gasp, arching her back and breaking the kiss. "You sneaky bitch!" Kyoko said between aroused puffs.

The busty Japanese could feel Mazzie's hands deliciously sneaking towards her mound and knew that the blonde planned to escalate the level of the conflict from passionate making out to full out sex. She couldn't let the enemy strike first. So Kyoko leaned her body to the left, laying on her side as she wrapped her legs scissoring one of Mazzie's legs; sacrificing her top position to keep her mound out of the enemy's reach...at least for a while, and at the same time exposing Mazzie's mound. Holding the blonde's hair forcefully with one hand, Kyoko moved her other hand to Mazzie's mound, working her fingers quickly on top of her nemesis sex, tapping the covered pussy with the tips of her fingers before grabing it to give Mazzie's mound a firm squeeze.

Tell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 2 QiougD6Tell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 2 TTlOMaFTell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Tell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:22 pm

Kyoko was moaning hard as they kissed. Not loudly but with a deep lust of enjoyment and a bravado that clearly indicated she believed that she was getting the upper hand in the tongue lock. They were moans to try and drive Kyko into a mad state of lusty frenzy as she worked her way towards her mound.

But then she felt her thigh squeezed as Kyoko sacrificed the top position, almost intentonally. "H-huh?" Mazzie let out a startled gasp as their kiss was broken, leavign a trail of saliva between them. But then suddenly her own pussy was invaded. "H-Haaaangh!" She moaned out and threw her head back. She arched her back and her eyes closed partially.

As waves of pleasure shot through her, Mazzie began to pant. She couldn't cum just from this even if she wanted to. Her fists then suddenly balled in anger after she stroked Kyoko's thigh and tried to penetrate the Japanese girl's defenses.

"Rggh!" She growled and reached up to simultaneously grab Kyoko's hair and one of her nipples. She'd try and squeeze the nipple as hard as she could and twist it. "Fucking cunt!" She growled. "Open those legs you chicken shit twat!" She glared at Kyoko. "I came her to fuck you, not to pussyfoot around. I thought you were a woman, Kyoko. Or are you afraid because you know when I get to your little flower that you're done for?" She sneered and grinned wickedly at Kyoko. "Maybe I should just go, seems like we already found out who the bitch is." She laughed sharply as she waited to see how Kyoko would react.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:16 pm

The busty Japanese girl held firmly on Mazzie's thigh, scissoring it with her legs to keep the blonde wide open to continue her attack. Kyoko moved her hand up and down her nemesis' barely covered sex, using her fingers to feel the mounds that the blonde's protruding labia marked on the delicate lingerie, and then squeezed it again with a very possessively and firm grip.

With her other hand, Kyoko yanked hard on Mazzie's blonde mane to make the Canadian expose her sexy neck. Kyoko lowered her head and breathed hungrily over Mazzie's vulnerable throat like a predator preparing to rip it with its teeth, sniffing her prey's scent, letting the perfume feed her lust almost as she could smell Mazzie's arousal and fear, while she licked her red luscious lips. And then Kyoko lowered her face to devour Mazzie's throat with kisses and licks, trying to suck the skin and leave some hickeys and mark Mazzie as her property.

"Aughhh!" The dark haired beauty groaned as she felt the strike on her thigh breaking her greedy scissoring of Mazzie's leg. And then the blonde yanked her hair back and grabbed hold of one of Kyoko's massive orbs. The Japanese girl stared back furiously enticed into Mazzie's eyes, a wicked smile forming in her lips.

"Stupid weak little girl!" she hissed back into Mazzie's lips. "You aren't woman enough to defy me" the busty Japanese said, moving her hand from Mazzie's pussy to grab the blonde hand grabbing her tit by the wrist. She let go the Canadian's blonde hair to grab the hand that had hold her darkest night black hair and then pushed herself up trying to land on top of Mazzie again, and this time pin the blonde's hands to the sides of her head. "Your tits are no match for mine!" Kyoko would yell, smashing her huge mammaries on Mazzie's own. "And neither is your pussy a match for my kitty!" Kyoko would add, sneaking a leg between Mazzie's own, trying to spread the blonde's legs to hammer down her swollen mound right on top of her nemesis' sex.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:25 am

"H-haaa! Bitch!" Mazzie growled out a cry of pleasure and pain as she felt her womanhood roughly squeezed. She squeezed even harder on Kyoko's nipples as she did and tried to buck her hips and force herself out of Kyoko's vice-grip. But soon their poking and prodding pulled them apart and Mazzie cfound herself underneath Kyko, with the girl's massive orbs ontop of hers and her pussy gettign slammed into.

"Ha!" She moaned and blushed. "Finally goin g to fucking go pussy to pussy with me you cowardly little shit?!" Mazzie screamed and boldly slammed her own pussy upwards to smash it back into Kyoko's.

"I'm not fucking afraid!" She barked. Though her heart was beating quite rapidly. and she was panting and her brow glistened with sweat. She was a little nervous and he cheeks were flush with both hotness and embarrassment. She'd never really done this sort of thing before.

She could only do so much on the bottom but then she had an idea. She looked up at Kyoko and grinned devilishly. She then reached up for one of Kyoko's plump orbs and pulled it off of her and wrapped her lips around it and began sucking the nipple for all she was worth, teasing it with her tongue and really trying to work it over. They'd smashed tits countless times but she didn't think they had ever tried fighting with their tits in this way, stimulating them and making them a new field of battle in this arousing contest. Maybe it would help Mazzie regain some lost edge and she was really curious how sensitive Kyoko's tits were when pleasured.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:30 pm

"Ohhh. I don't want you to be afraid. I want you to cum like the weak horny blonde slut you are." Kyoko retorted as she continued attacking Mazzie with her full body. The busty Japanese girl showed no restrain and didn't tried to hide how much pleasure she was getting from having Mazzie trapped like this. There was simply no better place to be than on top of her rival. Kyoko was already imagining herself falling asleep and waking up everymorning on top of a submissive Mazzie and the though only made her moan louder.

"Your pussy is mine" the dark haired girl said as she pressed hard her sex on her nemesis own pussy. Kyoko wanted to take advantage of her top position fully and after hammering down Mazzie's sex a few more times, she clenched her asscheeks and pressed down hard, pushing into the blonde's sex and holding the pressure up while she moved up and down, rubbing pussy to pussy and using her thighs to caress Mazzie's own inner thighs.

The movement also had the effect of making Kyoko's orbs roll over Mazzie's own delicious pair. Battling tit to tit with the blonde was probably what the busty Japanese loved the most. Having her nemesis down, under her having to take the pussy and tit beating was so delicious that Kyoko started to feel like she was going to lose all control. But what she actually lost was control of Mazzie's hands that moved quickly to grab one of Kyoko's generous orbs and easily pull it out of the bra that was already having a lot of trouble to contain the massive mammary.

"Aaaaahhh. Mmmmmmm..." Kyoko purred in pure delight when her enemy began to suckle her sensitive tit. Her whole body shivered in pleasure as she arched her back, instinctively pushing her tit forward to the source of such delight, Mazzie's mouth. But after a few seconds, Kyoko regained her composture, and realizing what a big effect that attack had had on her, decided to put an end to it.

Kyoko's hands moved to Mazzie's hair to yank it back and free her throbbing nipple. A few more suckles and Mazzie could have gotten some milk drops. Kyoko remembered very well how the blonde had milked her in the first fight and didn't wanted to repeat the experience. It had been so arousing and had drained her so much, not only of her milk but also her will. It couldn't happen again.
"You bitch!" Kyoko hissed as she yanked the lovely blonde mane of Mazzie and then sunk her face down, trying to go for her nemesis' tits, holding the hair with one hand while she tried to use the other to pull the cups of Mazzie's teddy down and trap the left nipple between her lips.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:43 pm

Mazzie angrily pounded upwards when Kyoko pounded down on top of her. She tried to feul her thrusts with hated, unbridled passion for her most despised rival. She'd grunt loudly to hide the fact tat Kyoko was zapping her with pleasure with each thrust of her own and like some focused and serious Tennis player, she got louder with each volley.

"UGH!" Slam. "BITCH!" Smack. "GUUUUH!" Slap. Trash talk of the lowest caliber made it out of her mouth as they smacked pussies, the sound, if possible to be heard over Mazzie, got wetter and wetter as they clashed. Mazzie was hot, but she couldn't let first blood go to this bitch. She had to show her that she could take it and be alright.

Kyoko's struggling and the tight clench on her hair wasn't helping but soon, she found Kyoko going for her own breasts. Mazzie through her head back as best she could and let out a more pleasing moan.

"ooohhnnnn." She brought her hands up and ran them through Kyoko's long, silky and wonderful hair and for a few seconds let her do as she wished before grabbing tightly and trying to throw Kyoko off her. If she could manage, Mazzie would quickly try and sit up. She was a hot mess, but still had fight in her and would eye Kyoko, letting her get to a sitting position too. "Take it off." She'd bark as she then went to remove her own teddy leaving her clad only in a pant and stockings with a garterbelt.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:59 pm

Kyoko answered back smack after smack, keeping her body pressed against her blonde rival. The body to body battle started to take its toll on Kyoko, and the busty Japanese soon found herself soaked in sweat; fortunately, Mazzie didn't seemed to be unfazed, and the rhythm of the combat started to slow down, losing speed but not intensity. Their groans began to sound just like those of two tennis players fighting tooth and nail of a gamebreaking point. Each wet pussy-smack Kyoko received from Mazzie was answered in fashion with a another smack of her own. It was impossible to know whose sex was wetter and more aroused, as they had been trading honey and dripping uncontrollably, making a mess between their thighs. Mazzie was probably getting the worse of it since she was on bottom, or so Kyoko hoped; reason why the Japanese didn't made any effort to chance the situation. She was convinced that if this continued, Mazzie's pussy was going to break sooner or later. All she had to do was to control herself, keep beating that delicious pussy and the bratty blonde will be hers. Just thinking about owning Mazzie made Kyoko's body shiver and she let out a moan a little louder than she would have liked.

But Mazzie didn't seemed willing to stay down and just take it, and while Kyoko was a little distracted with her own thoughs, Mazzie took her chance and pushed the dark-haired girl off.

"Aiiighhh!" Kyoko whined as her hair was yanked and she was tossed off. Kyoko rolled on the bed, almost falling and then laid on her side looking at Mazzie. She couldn't believe that Mazzie had lasted that long under her, getting pussy and tit crushed, but the blonde did, and it was precisely how much Mazzie resisted which made Kyoko so much more eager to break her.

Kyoko watched as Mazzie got on her knees and pulled her teddy down, revealing her huge beautiful orbs, and the busty Japanese couldn't help but let escape a gasp, her pussy tingling and her whole body shivering. Despite the deep smell of sex in the air, Kyoko could swear that now that Mazzie's tits were uncovered she could clearly perceive their scent... And the challenge.

She got up to her knees and slowly began to remove her own bra, letting her huge bossom to bounce free. "Your tits are no match for mine... Your pussy is no match for mine... Your... You! Are no match for me!" Kyoko began to say as she caressed her own tits, pressing them together. "I am better than you... At everything!... And I am going to make you mine... My property... Because... Because.. I deserve having you!!!" Kyoko continued getting excited with her own words as she moved to Mazzie, her hands holding her tits together, Kyoko tryied to stab with her hardened nipples Mazzie's tits.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next