by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 10:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 3 Bots

ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tell me you hate me the most in the world!

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tell me you hate me the most in the world! Empty Tell me you hate me the most in the world!

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:04 pm

It had been almost a month since Mazzie Lashley had encountered Kyoko at the hot springs. She had been left broken and confused and had been forced to retreat from the AFW to lick her wounds, both physical and mental ones. She couldn't face Kyoko. She couldn't afford another chance encounter but the longer she kept herself cooped up, she more she began to desire to see Kyoko once more. Kyoko had encompassed Mazzie's thoughts but the longer she dwelt on her the more she hated that woman. What she did to her, the way she cheated and connived her way into forcing Mazzie to relinquish her dignity. Mazzie knew her tits were better, she barely even focused on that anymore. She'd crushed Kyoko twice and no matter what Kyoko said or did, Mazzie knew her tits were better.

It was the woman Kyoko that Mazzie was focused on. She hated her more than anyone or anything. Her tits were better but was she the better woman? Was her body better? Was her hate some kind of misguided love? She knew Kyoko loved her. She refused to believe that her own hatred was misguided love like Kyoko. She had to show Kyoko that she hated her and that Kyoko loved her and that she was jealous because Mazzie was obviously the better woman. Unable to handle defeat like a real woman, this angered Mazzie even more.

Finally she reached a boiling point and carefully wrote a letter:

"It's not about tits anymore. Now we're going to find out who the better woman is. Put your body on the line and we'll settle our feelings once and for all bitch."

There was a lipstick kiss with words written over it:

"Fuck you forever cunt,
Mazzie"

Mazzie also left a meeting place and time and told Kyoko to meet and a few days later, she showed up. She was wearing baggy snap pants and a baggy shirt. Underneath it she had a surprise for Kyoko. Though honestly it was something she had never done before. The fact that she had even carefully put on make up and spent a few extra minutes picking out a perfume to make her smell nice. She should be doing this for someone she cared for but she was determined to show Kyoko that the Japanese bitch was infatuated with her. She even arrived late hoping to unnerve Kyoko and make her believe that she wasn't going to show to her own calling out party.

She opened the door to the prepared suite and looked in, hoping to find Kyoko.

Last edited by 445 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Tell me you hate me the most in the world! Empty Re: Tell me you hate me the most in the world!

Post by Kitten Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:38 pm

Kyoko had needed quite some time to recover from her encounter with Mazzie. Just like the previous one it had left her badly hurt and battered physically and emotionally destroyed, despite the fact that she had clearly won. The wounds on her body took more than a couple of weeks to heal, but the wound to her heart and soul just wouldn't close. Kyoko knew it was never going to close, not until Mazzie had been destroyed and eliminated as a rival. The busty Japanese now understood it. Beating her blonde nemesis, nearly killing her, fucking her lovely face and utterly degrading her would not be enough....she had to destroy her nemesis completely. Only then, only when Mazzie had been broke and admitted inferiority...only when Mazzie finally surrendered completely, only when the blonde finally admitted how much she loved and needed Kyoko, THEY, both of them, would be finally happy...together.

Day after day, Kyoko laid on her bed healing and planning how to do just that: break her nemesis. The sexy Japanese spent day and nights drifting from a fantasy to the other; imagining herself brutally beating, dominating and enslaving Mazzie, and then living so happily together with Mazzie as her girlfriend. Many times she just had to pleasure herself while drunken with these lovely fantasies. Either ravaging and brutalizing Mazzie or cuddling and making love to her, seemed to arouse Kyoko on equal levels. Unfortunately for the dakr-haired girl, she couldn't make up her mind on what would be the perfect escenario to tame the wild Mazzie once and for all and the blonde beat her to the punch, sending a challenge before Kyoko sent her own.

Kyoko read Mazzie's letter over and over again and then pressed her lips where Mazzie had left her lipstick imprint and hold the letter close to her chest as she purred both excited and terrified. Of course she couldn't refuse. It this relentless battle of wills it was better to wlak straigth into an ambush than show any sign of doubt, uncertaint or weakness. So although she didn't liked the fact that Mazzie had taken the offensive in their war, she was determined to go out there and beat Mazzie in her home turf. This may be her chance to finally conquer her blonde nemesis. She just couldn't wait to feel Mazzie's body gainst her own, and too look down into the blonde's lovely eyes.

The voluptuous Japanese girl arrived in time as she always did and was surprised to find that Mazzie was nowhere to be found. Kyoko adjusted her glasses and placed her purse on a low table in the room. Althought Kyoko usually wore contacts, she wasn't tonight, since she was pretty sure things were going to get very violent. The goregeous brunette had took hours doing her hair and putting on the make-up, trying to make herself look even more beautiful than she already knew she was. Kyoko was wearing a white satin buttoned blouse, with an ample V-neck . She had adjusted it very tightly and when she breathed and her chest expanded the strain on the buttons made them look as if they were going to snap. If it hadn't been for Kyoko's black lace bra, that contained her huge mammaries, the blouse would have most likely lost a few buttons already. The blouse was perfectly tucked under the waistline of a pencil grey skirt that ended jus above Kyoko's knees and hugged her firm round butt tightly too. The Japanese girl sat in the bed letting out a sigh and waited as she crossed her legs and looked down at her open higheeled shoes. There was nothing she could do but wait... And wait...and wait...

Kyoko quickly started to lose her patience. Where the hell was Mazzie? Soon her mind started to race around trying to find an asnwer to that question. Could it be that Mazzie had decided not to come and had just send Kyoko here to wait in vain? Kyoko shook her head. That of course was not the reason. Mazzie was not like that. The blonde was just the same as Kyoko and she wouldn't shy away from a challenge, specially not one she had made herself.

Then Kyoko started to worry. What if something had happened to Mazzie? It was a horrible stormy night and Kyoko suddenly began to imagine that her hated rival had suffered a car accident. Kyoko stood up trembling and started to walk from side to side of the room as she tried to think. She didn't had Mazzie's phone. She didn't knew any way to contact her. Kyoko looked throught the window at the storm growing more and more desperate. The poor Japanese girl started to feel truly miserable. If anything happened to Mazzie...

But her fears disappeared in an instant when the door opened and Mazzie came in. Kyoko who was close to tears felt so relieved she almost ran to hug Mazzie. But she contained herself as she quickly realized that the blonde bitch had made her wait just to mess with her.

Kyoko didn't said a word, she just stood in front on Mazzie not even letting her cross the door's lintel and welcomed her by swinging a furious back handed slap to the blonde's cute cheek.

"Fucking whore!'

Tell me you hate me the most in the world! 6u0iRWY
Tell me you hate me the most in the world! QiougD6Tell me you hate me the most in the world! TTlOMaFTell me you hate me the most in the world! 5t0Q5s2Tell me you hate me the most in the world! WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Tell me you hate me the most in the world! Empty Re: Tell me you hate me the most in the world!

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:36 am

Mazzie had waited even when she reached the door. Long and hesitant, softly panting. She was nervous slightly. Very tense but also eager and excited. Her body tingled a little bit. Putting on a smile as she knew the kind of face Kyoko would have, she stepped through. She looked at the girl. Beautiful as always and Mazzie's heart began to beat in her chest. "Hah." She let out a soft pant as her cheeks reddened. It felt exactly like meeting a lover for a secret rendezvous.

When she saw Kyko run, that big chest bouncing to and fro, she had almost considered embracing the girl like a lover. Fuck it, all of it. Somehow, someway the two of them could work out their differences. they were meant to be together weren't they? All that excitement was intoxicating and Mazzie felt the blood wash from her head and flush her cheeks. She wanted to melt into Kyoko's arms but the girl stopped. Mazzie knew she would. It was always too good to be true. Kyko stopped and for a moment their eyes locked. It was an eternity of tortuous ecstasy. Love and hate mingled into one form and Mazzie wanted it to last forever. Just to stare into Kyoko's eyes and get lost in them. To wander them like an inescapable desert. But she was snapped out of the moment by the hard slap. She knew it was coming. She could feel it. The heat stung long after the hand left her cheek. Her head snapped to the side and she remained silent. She didn't turn her head to look back at Kyoko. It took every last ounce of her control to keep from turning around and begin mauling that horrible cunt. That vile worthless undeniably wretched beast! That's what Kyoko was! Nothing more than a used up pussy with a pair of boobs to fool the minds of men and women like some wrinkled old siren who still caught sailors because her voice belied her shriveled body.

She brought her hand up and touched the stinking red cheek. The sensation was wonderful. She just wanted to maul Kyoko and fuck her all night long but she had to restrain herself. "Kyoko." She whispered not turning her head to even acknowledge the Japanese whore otherwise. She clenched her teeth and curled her fingers that touched her cheek and let her hand drop to her side.

"You look good."

That was all she needed to say. Mazzie would stab Kyoko to death with bitter kindness for now. She hoped it tasted horrible that it was more painful than any slap Kyoko could muster. She hoped it made Kyoko's cheeks warm with fervor and yet heated them with the faint blush of being acknowledged as a woman. She wanted to bombard Kyoko and confuse her senses. But there would be time for that later. For now she had to take some action to defend her honor. She spun around quickly and lifted up her leg to drive her heeled boot into Kyoko's stomach. She hoped to push her leg and send Kyoko tumbling to the ground. If she succeed, she would glare down at Kyoko. "Now let me in you fucking bitch!" She'd yell with all the venom she could muster. If she could manage that much, she would step through the doorway and then gently close the door following the audible 'click' of the lock. She wanted Kyoko to hear it and to know that there wasn't any escaping until things were settled.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:56 pm

Kyoko stood in front of Mazzie still trembling from the anger and the desire to hug and kiss the blonde. The busty Japanese breathe slowly and heavily. It had felt so good to slap Mazzie, to hurt Canadian like that and take revenge for making her worry.
Kyoko had to struggle with that part of her that wanted to embrace Mazzie and kiss the cheek she had just slapped. The heavy breathes made Kyoko catch on Mazzie's scent and she felt her cheeks flush deep red and her nipples harden.

Kyoko just wanted to grab that gorgeous blonde hair, drag Mazzie inside, drop her on the bed and give the bitch the beating of a life time... To then fuck her until the sun came up next day. But when Mazzie complimented her so sweetly, Kyoko gasped surprised and for a second she doubted. Could it be that Mazzie had had some real issue that made her arrive late? Maybe the slap had been uncalled for? Kyoko contemplated for a second the possibility of apologizing to Mazzie. Maybe the blonde had finally come to sense and was ready to give herself away to Kyoko.

But the Mazzie spun around and with what seemed a martial arts kick struck Kyoko hard making the Japanese girl groan in pain as the blonde's shoe sunk on her tummy, leaving a imprint of dirt on Kyoko's blouse and sending her back crashing on the bed shocked, hurt and feeling so stupid for being fooled again by her nemesis.

Kyoko laid on the bed gasping, her big breast spilled to the sides as much as the bra and blouse allowed. Then she heard the loud click of the door being locked and she knew she was now trapped with a sexy beast. It made her both so scared and so aroused. The tiny points marked by her nipples on her blouse started to grow. There was no way out now.

The busty Japanese girl took a few more breathes trying to recover the air that Mazzie had kicked out of her body and then sat up in the bed. She calmly removed her glasses, that had nearly fell after the kick, and placed them on the nightstand besides the bed. She then looked at Mazzie with nothing but rage and murderous lust in her eyes, despite that she spoke with a calm neutral tone. "...you are dead..." She said and then she jumped into action almost as if bouncing from the bed.

Kyoko charged at Mazzie with no other intention than grab the blonde's hair and slam herself body to body against her nemesis, trying to crush Mazzie violently against the door the blonde just closed.

Tell me you hate me the most in the world! QiougD6Tell me you hate me the most in the world! TTlOMaFTell me you hate me the most in the world! 5t0Q5s2Tell me you hate me the most in the world! WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:44 pm

Mazzie panted as she locked the door. She needed a few seconds to recover and she almost got it as she watched Kyoko set her glasses down. She nodded to Kyoko as the Japanese girl glared at her. Mazzie opened her mouth to speak but Kyoko beat her to the punch. Mazzie's eyes widened and she curled her fingers into fists. God! She hated this woman so much!

She wanted to pick up where they left off and do exactly as Kyoko did but she came here for a different reason. Stupidly, she tried to plead with Kyoko. "No wait!" She cried out but the busty Japanese girl slammed her back into the door and she grunted as her head was tossed back and her breasts were smashed hard between Kyoko's gigantic orbs.

"Gaaah, fuck!" She cried out. Mazzie hadn't been looking to start things out so violently but she should have expected as much. Still, she came prepared. "Stupid, skank!" She moaned under the pressure. "Get off of me, I don't want you. She said the last words with a cold sharpness that would cut deeper than any knife. If she knew Kyoko, and she was pretty certain that no one else knew her better, that even though the words would only fuel Kyoko's rage, that they might at least give her pause for a moment. It would hopefully, for a split second, cause her heart to snap at the thought of Mazzie wanting nothing to do with her, with this heated passion between them. That she was just going through the motions or really did hate Kyoko's guts.

Kyoko had done things that were far crueler in Mazzie's opinion but she was hoping that it paused Kyoko for a brief second. That was all she needed. Her leg would wrap around Kyoko's ankle and Mazzie would attempt to smash an elbow into Kyoko's nose and force her back down to the ground and onto her plump ass.

If she succeeded, Mazzie would hold out her hand. "Stop!" She would yell. "Kyoko, dammit, use your fucking brain for once in your life, cunt!" This time her tone held obvious concern, worry in her voice. As she tried to convey that she thought Kyoko's actions might be detrimental to the Japanese girls herself. "I swear." She would add, just to throw salt at Kyoko. "If your boobs were brains, you'd be a fucking genius. Too bad they forgot to put anything inside that space between your head." She glared down at Kyoko. "Now... will you just listen to me for a second before you get all angry hosebeast on me? I came to talk to you about something important."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:47 pm

Hearing Mazzie tell her to wait instead of engage in full blown out battle surprised Kyoko, but it was too late to stop her charge. Still it did kept her from attack in full fury, the busty Japanese limited herself to hold Mazzie's blonde locks as she looked into her opponents eyes. And then Mazzie said she didn't wanted her. Kyoko gasped as she felt as if a bucket of icy water had been dropped on her, as cold as Mazzie's tone. Hate or love there were some deep passions between them... or were there not? Kyoko felt as if her heart was about to get broken. Mazzie was her enemy, her nemesis... She just couldn't break up with her.

The cold words of the blonde had the desired effect, leaving Kyoko stunned as she looked at Mazzie in disbelief, easing her grip on the blonde's hair. This gave Mazzie the opening she needed to elbow Kyoko in the nose and trip her. The pain in her cute nose was very intense and it further stunned the Japanese that had no option but to go down on her butt with a groan. Kyoko's round butt bounced on the carpet and she leaned back until she was resting her head in the side of the bed. The busty Japanese heard a small ripping sound and she could tell it had been her skirt, the fall having made her legs a little too much and there was a small cut on the hemline now.

Kyoko held her nose, tears starting to fill her levely black eyes as she looked at Mazzie standing over her. "Talk?!?" Kyoko asked not liking that at all. She wanted to battle Mazzie to unleash her passion and just break that stupid blonde whore. What could she possibly want to talk about. The brunette girl, pushed herself up sitting in the bed and looked at Mazzie with tearfull eyes. She wanted to lock her body with the blonde and beat the crap out of her... and she wanted Mazzie to fight back. The idea that Mazzie may not want to fight her just drove Kyoko crazy. She had deep feelings for this blonde, mostly of hate; the least Kyoko expected was to have her feelings reciprocated.

"Talk about what!!?!" Kyoko yelled, her body trembling slightly with fury and fear at the though of losing her mortal foe.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:55 am

"Talk, Cunt!" Mazzie screamed back at Kyoko. She had grinned when her elbow connected but now that she had forced Kyoko off of her, she was panting hard. "Dammit! I fucking hate you you stupid bitch!" She then lifted her hand up. It was shaking a bit. "Look." She spoke in a softer tone. "It's shaking because I want to tear into you so badly. Just like you want to do to me. I want to hurt you and rip those tits off and choke you with them.'

She then turned her head. "How long do you think that's going to last?" She spoke with a serious but quiet voice. "I'm here, now, ready to beat the fuck out of you." She then looked back at Kyoko. "After everything you did to me at the hot spring I owe you. After what I did to you in the ring, didn't you feel the same way? I saw the fucking look on your face after what.." She paused and clenched her fists. "After you tried TO FUCKING KILL ME!" She screamed at Kyoko. "Don't fucking try and deny it! Don't ever try and deny it!"

She was panting and her cheeks were red. "I'll never give up to you... I'll never submit tot you until I'm dead UNTIL I'M FUCKING DEAD!" She yelled. "Is that what you want? Don't you feel the same? You think you can break me and then everything will be ok? Fuck you! You'll never break me. You're fucking lucky to ever get the upper hand you cheating FUCKING skank!"

Mazzie turned her head. "So... how many times are we going to do this?" She asked. "once more? twice more? A dozen? How long before one of us gets killed for real? Is that what you want?" Mazzie pounded her fist against her chest. "If that's what you want." She said. "Then just fucking do it! Just do it right now and prove to everyone that you're just as weak and pathetic as I thought! As I have always known because you couldn't beat me!" She huffed but the fierceness in her eyes would tell Kyoko that she was deadly serious.

"You won't though. You couldn't live without me. I know it." Mazzie turned her head. "Frankly..." She turned and slammed her fist into the door. "I don't know if I could live without you. I am going to fucking destroy you in a heat of passion and make you my bitch... But I don't want you to go away." She blushed and turned her head. She began to run a finger down her pant legs. She unsnapped one side of her pants and then the other so only a button held them in place.

"T-that's why I called you here..." She said and yanked her pants off and tossed them tot he side. She was wearing red stockings and a garterbelt that was attached to her stockings, showing off her short but surprisingly sexy legs. She blushed even deeper as she pulled off her shirt, revealing a teddy with some lace over her boobs. Still, there was more uncovered than covered.

"T-This is the first time... I've done this for... anyone." She felt extremely shy and exposed, not looking up at Kyoko. "I... I hope it looks ok." She then clenched her fists. "You better fucking like it, bitch as slut!" She said pointing at Kyoko and glaring daggers at her. "Do you know I had to special order this to be able to find lingerie for my tits!? Fuck! Fuck you!" She screamed, her voice seething with rage to try and cover her embarrassment.

"Just because we hate the fuck out of each other, doesn't mean this isn't what we both want. You know it. Don't even try and hide it! And I'm going to force you to admit you fucking love me, understand!? We can fight like women and still prove who is the better of the two. Unless you're aren't up for the challenge!" She said and smirked at Kyoko as she adjusted her glasses.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:45 am

Kyoko glared back at Mazzie with watery eyes after the elbow, the busty Japanese opened her mouth to insult Mazzie, but she didn´t managed to say anything, the words seemed to be stuck in her throat. But then the blonde started to talk with a serious tone and accuse Kyoko of trying to kill her. The brunette opened her eyes and mouth wide shocked by the accusation and shook her head like trying to deny it, feeling her heart stop. she never tried to kill Mazzie...did she? Kyoko began to breathe heavily and pulled herself from the floor to sit on the corner of the bed looking down. Had she really tried to kill Mazzie? The though alone made her shiver with terror, specially because she knew she had toyed with the idea... and even worse it had made her so excited.

The Japanese girl covered her face with her hands and started to cry unable to keep staring at Mazzie as the blonde continued with her rant. It was just to much for Kyoko, all this confusing contradictory emotions burning her down from her very core. She wanted so bad to just jump at her rival, beat her into pulp, and she feared... she feared she wouldn´t be able to contain herself this time and would go all the way and kill Mazzie. And at the same time, she wanted to jump at her love and cuddle with her, kiss her, make love and be with her for ever... but she feared that Mazzie will just mock her, humiliate her and...reject her. Kyoko cried uncontrollably.

And then Kyoko heard the sound of Mazzie taking off her clothes and she raised her head, uncovering her eyes and gasped. For almost a full minute she remained in silence, sit on the bed looking at Mazzie up and down, unable to help but blush as she got turned on so much. She bit her lower lip barely containing a moan and could feel clearly her nipples hardening and her pussy tingling almost as there was electricity down there. The dark haired beauty took a minute more to calm down, taking very deep breathes that made her huge breasts heave, threatening to break her blouse, and cleaned the black tears from her cheeks.

Finally Kyoko stood up and walked to Mazzie. "I like it" she said in a tender sweet tone. "You look gorgeous..." she continued, swallowing some saliva as she tried to control the nerves and her own shyness. "I... I never though a trashy whore like you could wear something this classy...and look this good" she finished with a wicked smile although there was still sadness in her eyes and a strange shy blush in her cheeks.

"you... you are right" Kyoko continued as she approached Mazzie. "I tried to kill you." she said closing her eyes as the sole idea terrified her, but she tried to console herself and Mazzie grabbing the blonde´s right hand and raising it to kiss the back of it. "and you are right too... I cannot live with you... I want you to be mine." she said, pulling Mazzie´s hand up to rub the back of it against her cheek, loving how it felt to be touched so tenderly by her enemy. Kyoko took her time to kiss one by one Mazzie´s fingers, having to stop a couple of times to swallow her own tears. ".... but then... you are wrong... I will break you.." Kyoko added, looking at Mazzie straight in the eyes with a dead serious tone and look that was only softened by the lovely almost friendly smile on Kyoko´s lips.

Kyoko took a deep breathe and then a step back and then started to unbutton her blouse, taking it off to reveal the black lace bra. She then unzipped her skirt and pushed it down her waist until it slipped all the way down to her shoes, revealing the matching black lace panties and a garter belt that held with four cute straps her thigh-high stockings. Kyoko kicked her skirt away and then reached with one hand for Mazzie´s glasses, smiling like a little girl despite the tears, she took them and then walked back to the bed, placing the blonde´s glasses on the nightstand besides Kyoko´s own glasses. Finally the busty Japanese laid on the bed, posing seductively on one side and with one had waved Mazzie to come over. "I accept your challenge, worthless blonde slut" Kyoko said with a loving tone that sounded completely unfitting for her words. "In this bed I will destroy you....in this bed you will love me...and in this bed I will make you mine forever...now...bring it!"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:03 am

Mazzie was slightly shocked when Kyoko began to sob. There was a part of her that tingled and wanted to jump her and seize her in that moment and finish what she had started. To really give her something to cry about. There was another part that wanted embrace her and wipe those tears away and never ever let Kyoko go or let anyone or anything make her stain those beautiful cheeks with tears again. But she remained stoic as she crossed her arms and pushed them under Mazzie's glorious tits to lift them up.

Mazzie beamed as Kyoko worshiped her body with her eyes. She swiveled her hips to and fro to give Kyoko a full view, her huge tits wobbling back and forth. She too blushed as she felt Kyoko's gaze upon her. Her greatest critic and her worst enemy. Her heart thumped hard in her chest. Normally, she'd punch Kyoko in the face for her snide comment but she smiled wryly and turned her body to show off her ass. "Thanks." She said softly. "I didn't think a dumb bitch liek you could see something good when it was right in front of her face." She spoke with a light, feathery tone that floated into the air and let Kyoko know she really appreciated the 'compliment'."

But then Kyoko finally confessed to having attempted to kill the Canadian. Her eyes narrowed and her fists clenched. "I knew it, cunt..." She growled and was ready to make a move despite her whole tirade against ripping each other to shreds. But then her hand was grabbed and kissed. Mazzie turned her head as her hand was grabbed, her fingers loosened and her thumb slid across the back of Kyoko's hand tenderly.

But then the challenge was issued and Mazzie stared coldly into Kyoko's eyes. She could not form any warmth to return the favor. She had little warmth left in her from the back and forth feeling.

As Kyoko hopped back, Mazzie was about to jump forward but stopped as she watched Kyoko begin to undress. She turned her head. She watched Kyoko slide off her clothes until she was in scanty black underwear. She blushed and turned back. "Even if you look like a skank cunt." She said sharply pushing the knife in first." She sighed. "Y-you're still beautiful." She admitted begrudgingly with a sigh. "I wouldn't be here if I didn't at least think that."

That's right!" Mazzie shouted as Kyoko removed her glasses and slid into bed. "I'm going to may that body of yours mine!" She snarled and stalked forward. "I'm going to own you." She snarled. "I'm going to fuck you until you don't even remember your own name. Until the only name you can think to utter is MINE!" She leaped onto the bed, hitting it with her knees and sprung forward, tit first, to launch her huge chest in a boob -tackle at Kyoko.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:12 pm

The Japanese girl immediately knew that Mazzie was coming to attack, but it was a different kind of attack that the one Kyoko would have normally expected. She could see it in the blonde´s eyes and smell it in the air. This was not going to be a vicious catfight like she had expected when she first arrived, but an equally vicious sex fight. And although Kyoko knew it was going to hurt a lot less than ripping hair, punching, clawing and biting, the stakes where the same. One of them was going to be broken, conquered and utterly humiliated....owned by the victor. Instead of pain, they will use pleasure to try to enslave the other... which, Kyoko felt, was actually much more dangerous. The arousal she felt mixed so well with the fear she felt. Part of her wanted so bad to just let go and tell Mazzie how deeply she felt for her. But Kyoko knew that was exactly what she had to contain. She had to control her body and feelings... and make Mazzie lose them.

The bed cracked loudly when Mazzie landed on it with her knees making Kyoko bounce a little on it. "Ohh you sexy whore!" Kyoko said as she tried to get on her knees to receive the blonde´s charge, but she didn´t managed to get very far before Mazzie tackled her boobs first. Kyoko gasped at the impact and the excitement as she felt her nemesis´ tits pressing on her own. Their huge breasts mashed barely covered by their expensive lingerie, but still Kyoko could get a good feel of Mazzie´s smooth tit-skin against her own. The mixed sensation of rubbing skin to skin and lingerie to lingerie made Kyoko´s nipples harden and her crotch get damp in an instant. The busty Japanese girl wrapped her arms around Mazzie´s back as the blonde took her down. Moaning as she was put on her back with her hated lover on top, Kyoko sneaked her right leg between Mazzie´s legs and raised it to touch the blonde´s covered pussy with her fleshy thigh to start rubbing it.

Kyoko looked up at Mazzie with loving eyes and a sneerful smile. "Bitch... After I break you I´ll have you tattoo my name on your tits." The dark haired girl said. But despite her comments, the position clearly favored Mazzie. The blonde delicious jugs were crushing Kyoko´s orbs, spreading them to the sides as the two rubbed their bodies together so heavily that it was becoming not only painful but hard to breathe. Kyoko placed her left foot on the bed and pushed, pressing harder her right thigh on Mazzie´s crotch as she tried to roll the two of them over. "What a whore... you are so wet down there..." Kyoko teased trying to get into Mazzie´s head and ignore the fact that she was getting wet too.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next