Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 7:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 3:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 11:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Tell me you hate me the most in the world!

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 5 Empty Re: Tell me you hate me the most in the world!

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:36 am

Mazzie had been reaching for the strap on, too focused on what she thought was her only hopes of victory until her wrists were grabbed and she was forced to look up at the sick and crying Kyoko. Mazzie's eyes furrowed as she looked at her bitter rival. She was confused but suddenly words came out of her that she didn't even expect to say.

"Y-You're mad..." She said and then gasped when Kyoko accused her of being a virgin. She began to struggle hard again but she wasn't able to do much with Kyoko on top of her. She pursed her lips and let a gob of spit fly up at Kyoko.

"FUCK YOU! I DIDN'T SAY SHIT! I'LL FUCK YOU ANYWAY! UGH!"

Mazzie was silenced for the moment by Kyoko's butt landing on her tits and her arms were pinned back harder. "Haaah!" She turned her head and shut her eyes. "F-fuck you..." She muttered the words as she felt something nervous in her stomach. "You're supposed to get FUCKED!" Mazzie's head turned back and her eyes widened as she yelled at Kyoko.

"Ill... never... never..." She muttered as she tried to wriggle free. "You cunt!" She heaved big gulps of air as she could feel sweat bead on her body, still trying to struggle to find some kind of weakness. "You tainted it the minute you decided you were anything but my bitch!" Mazzie said. her tone was still defiant but voice didn't have the edge.

But for now, Mazzie was helpless. As Kyko grabbed her by the hair, she yelped only to have her mouth open just in time for the cock to be forced into her mouth. She began to fight but she could do nothing but try and pull away. With Kyoko's firm grip on her hair, Mazzie could do nothing except leak tears,which began to flow freely from her face as she looked down, away from Kyoko's eyes and began to bob forward, taking the length of the sh aft into her mouth as it slid in and out of her mouth, cautiously at first.

As the dildo slapped her face, Mazzie cringed. Her only hope right now was to try and force herself off Kyoko once the Japanese girl moved to fuck her. She squeezed her legs tightly together. She was wet from arousal from the evening's efforts but even more so from the thought of being fucked by Kyoko. If there was anyone who would take away her 'virginity' she wanted it to be Kyoko but at the same time, she also knew that she could never want it like this.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Tell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 5 Empty Re: Tell me you hate me the most in the world!

Post by Kitten Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:40 am

Kyoko looked at Mazzie with mad lust and desire, she wanted to own the blonde completely and now she had been given the tools to do so. She had that toy attached to her hips and although it made her feel extremely weird, it also made her feel powerful, specially in the knowledge that Mazzie had never been with a boy. The idea of defiling her hated rival turned on the busty Japanese immesely. She wanted to rape Mazzie and nothing was going to stop her.

"You are mine, bitch!" Kyoko yelled as she once more tried to force the toy in Mazzie's mouth, riding the blonde's tits, bouncing with her butt on top of them and loving how she flattened them. Using both hands on Mazzie's hair, Kyoko yanked furiously, trying to make her nemesis to swallow the toy fully. "You are MY bitch!" Kyoko hissed as she went for a deepthroating fuck, not wanting to stop pulling hair and pushing her hips forward until she could feel Mazzie's nose touching her navel.

Tell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 5 6u0iRWY
Tell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 5 QiougD6Tell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 5 TTlOMaFTell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 5 5t0Q5s2Tell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 5 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:02 am

Mazzie squealed out a closed mouth protest, trying to sake her head but the tight grip on her hair prevented it and only caused more pain. She had fended off the dong for now but when Kyoko started bouncing up and down on her tits, smashing them and causing her both pain and pleasure, she had to finally relinquish her sealed mouth. She cried out, only to have her mouth filled with the rubbery dick, forcing her to cough and for tears to start to leak frm her eyes.

"Ahhh-Rrrggghhh!"

She coughed on the didlor and shut eher eyes tightly. As it tickled the back of her throat, she felt like she was goign to throw up. She knew Kyoko would keep trying to force it feeper until she did and so Mazzie, slowly and submissively opened her eyes and gave Kyoko a weak, defeated look before slowly bobbing her head up and down the latex shaft, opening her mouth wider and lolling her tongue out to lick it like it was real.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:35 pm

Kyoko continued pulling Mazzie's lovely blonde hair with both hands, loving how she was raping her nemesis. The feeling of power was overwhelming and although at the same time it horrifed Kyoko, she couldn't stop, no matter how well aware she was of how wrong this was.

And then Mazzie began to submit and Kyoko felt like she was going insane. Seeing her nemesis breaking made Kyoko had a small orgasm that she managed to contain half way, still the busty Japanese couldn't help but squirt a little over Mazzie's tits and she wasted no time to smear her honey all over the blonde's tits by aggressively rubbing her pussy and ass over them.

"Yes bitch...yesssss suck it..." Kyoko said totally lost in her own savage lust. "Suck it good and I may give you five dollars" the brunette felt like a beast devouring her prey now and howled just like one.

"Time to fuck you for real, whore" Kyoko finally said as she moved back, slamming her butt on Mazzie's tummy as she removed the toy from the blonde's mouth. Kyoko took the chance to give Mazzie a vicious backhanded slap andbthen she grabbed the blonde's tits and pressed them together, trapping the saliva soaked dildo in between them as she began to hump her hips, letting the toy rub harshly in between Mazzie's giant orbs.

"I'm fucking your tits, bitch!" Kyoko yelled at Mazzie as if the blonde needed to be explained what was happening.

Tell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 5 QiougD6Tell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 5 TTlOMaFTell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 5 5t0Q5s2Tell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 5 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:33 pm

Mazzie continued to suck on the latex cock like a good little slut as Kyoko continued to thrust savagely and cackle madly while she did it. Each new thrust made her gag even more. It was one of the worst feelings she'd ever been through and yet,what made it worse was the fact that she could feel sweet honey dripping from her pussy and pooling at the base of her ass cheeks.

It didn't help that Mazzie's proud and beautiful tits were being soaked by Kyoko's honey as well. The Japanese girl's nethers were frothing at the idea of hurting Mazzie, humiliating the Canadian and roughly crushing her perfect orbs. They were being both separately and equally humiliated but as Kyoko pulled away, Mazzie was left to cough, her mouth open like an O as saliva poured out of her mouth and ran down her cheek, making her look like even more of a humiliated slut.

As she panted and tried to recover her stamina, she turned her eyes up to Kyoko. "N-no... please..." She whimpered until her tits were grabbed roughly and Kyoko slammed her ass down on her stomach, her mouth spat out the saliva in it until she was viciously slapped and her head contorted painfully to the side. She felt weak and weighted down. She couldn't even do anything.

"Ah... ahhh! Ahhh... uuuuuhhhhh..." Mazzie felt the slick dildo pierce her tits over and over. Her eyes narrowed as tears filled the slits. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth. She didn't really even understand and despite the face that Kyoko's weight felt crushing and her tits were being painfully tortured, the feeling of the wet dildo sliding in between her huge tits made her close her thighs tightly.

"N-no... No,if you keep doing it... I.. I'll cum!" She whined as her hips bucked in pleasure and she moaned out like a whore.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:50 pm

"I always knew you were a dirty whore! BITCH!" Kyoko yelled at Mazzie as she bounced on the blonde's body, humping and fucking the Canadian's tits like if she was in a sort of mating frenzy. It was her moment of glory. For Kyoko her tits were almost like the physical manifestation of her pride, and she was sure the same happened for Mazzie.

Mazzie, the blonde that had made her admit in PUBLIC that her tits were inferior. That had hurt Kyoko deeply, and now she was getting revenge in a way that was just too perfect, she was fucking Mazzie's tits... But it was more than that. The bond she felt with this girl was beyond a mere rivalry; it was the most intense thing Kyoko had ever felt and she just couldn't understand it or control it.

Raping Mazzie felt so wrong and so right at the same time. "You are my bitch...my whore!...see how I fuck your tits? See how much you love it?! Yes.. You are going to cum... Cum FOR ME... Because you are MINE...because you fucking love it.. You love being my bitch...you love how I fuck your saggy whore tits!...you love how I FUCK you.. You love me...YOU LOVE ME!" Kyoko yelled like a mad woman, feeling closer and closer to orgasm. Deep inside her own mind a shard of sanity still existed and Kyoko could feel it watching at herself in horror at what she was doing and saying, but she could not control herself any more.

"Hold your fucking orgasm, cunt... You aren't coming until I say so!" She yelled moving down and letting Mazzie's tits free only to give them a flurry of slaps...right left right left right left right left. Then Kyoko grabbed Mazzie's legs and spread them open, moving her hips to align the toy-cock with the blonde's pussy, she began to push with her hips trying to penetrate Mazzie.

"Time to pop your cherry, slut!" Kyoko said, breathing so heavy she felt her heart was going to explode. "Don't forget to scream my name!"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:12 am

Kyoko's words slammed into Mazzie like a fist. The last sparks of her will were beginning to peter out but she tried to stoke them and make sure they didn't become extinguished. And while she fought to keep her will and whatever could pass for dignity in tact right now, she knew that she was also fighting her body and her own loins. Her desire was to cum right then and there. Kyoko wasn't even TOUCHING her pussy, the mere act of tit fucking her was indescribably orgasmic and yet, it was so horrible.

She endured Kyoko's terrible words. They cut so deep like sharp knives because everythign she said was true. The juices were practically leaping out of her and her tummy ached from holding in her pleasure. She needed release so badly that she couldn't even stand it. But she couldn't look at Kyoko or respond. All she could do was whimper and try not to make Kyoko mad.

Then Kyoko stopped and gave her tits sweet relief. Mazzie opened one eye and let out a sigh of relief. She looked at Kyoko just in time to see her reach back to slap her tits. "Gyaahahaaaaaahn!"

She cried out and her now free hands clenched tightly but they couldn't protest what Kyoko was doing. They had no will, she had no will.

It was then that Kyoko made her bold declaration. Mazzie had been TRYING to hold in her orgasm and it was now causing her physical pain to do so. Her legs resisted being spread open, but not because of Mazzie's will but her desire to hold in her orgasm. When they were pried apart, the Canadian yelped loudly and a bit of pre-cum shot at Kyoko and Mzzie blushed, dead from embarrassment as she was forced into a mini orgasm.

She could barely contain herself. Worse yed, she heard Kyoko's words and opened her eyes to see her lining up the cock like a pool cue. Mazzie suddenly shook with fear and her eyes widned.

"n-No... No, Kyoko, what are you doing!?" Her voice cracked and her bit her lip. "Ahhhngh!" She cried out when the tip touched her and she immediately pulled her hips away fromt he tip. Mazzie's hands went out to trya nd push Kyoko's hands away and keep her from penetrating her.

"Kyoko!" She said in a raspy protest. "Please... Please not like this! Please don't sdo THIS!" She could barely speak her words fast enough. Her eyes were tainted by fear and they pleaded with the Japanese woman.

"No! Kyoko, no! Not like THIS don't do THIS!" She repeated and began bargaining. "I'll... I'll let you have me! I'll... Do.. whatever you want to me but don't t do THIS! Love me... however you want! That's what we both want, isn't it?" Mazzie tried to sit up and scoot away from Kyoko.

"KKyoko!" She blurted out. "I.. I love you, ok! You're the only person I ever think of! I can't get you out of my mind! Fuck! Just... I love you... p-please... Please don't do this..." She begged and fell onto her back as hot tears began to roll down her cheeks.

"I'll... I'll do whatever you ask... please... I love you..."

Mazzie began to mutter like a crazy person. The mantra she repeated to her lover. Kyoko had done it. Mazzie was hers now. There wouldn't be any more resisting.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm

Kyoko's eyes were fixed on Mazzie's own, hearing the blonde's pleas made the busty Japanese stop in her tracks and then Mazzie finally said it. The confession of love hit Kyoko like a truck, she felt like she was going to faint and leaned forward, falling on top of Mazzie resting her head between the blonde's tits.

Kyoko rested there breathing heavy as she heard Mazzie go on and on, telling how much she lover her. Kyoko too wanted to confess her love to Mazzie, tell her how much she adored her and that everything was going to be fine, but she didn't. Kyoko bit her lower lip hard to bury those words inside herself, so hard that she nearly drew blood. This was her moment of glory, she had broken her enemy and she was not going to ruin it everything now by saying 'I love you too'; she had won and there was no need to accept a draw.

After nearly a minute of laying over Mazzie, Kyoko finally pushed herself up and looked down on her nemesis. "You are mine, Mazzie" Kyoko explained as she removed herself from the blonde. "You are my property... And I want your body" she continued, doubling over to reach for Mazzie's hair, holding it while she looked down into the blonde's eyes, her tits hanging gorgeously under her chest.
"I want to fuck you...and I am going to fuck you...while you make love to me" she continued speaking with a broken yet determined voice. "But... You deserve a little better than get fucked in the floor..." She added as she pulled Mazzie's hair to force the blonde to stand up. "I am going to fuck you in this bed" Kyoko would say as she tried to use her hold on Mazzie's hair to drop the blonde on the bed. "...and I'll even let you chose...face to face...or from behind?" Kyoko would add with a wicked grin. Forcing her rival to chose how she would fuck her...it made Kyoko felt like a goddess on Earth.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:42 pm

Mazzie couldn't control her sniffling as Kyoko silently laid on top of her. The air was heavy and Mazzie's breaths were ragged. She wasn't sure if the silence was good or bad really. Had she finally placated Kyoko or was the woman just biding her time to give Mazzie an even more cruel fate. But Then Kyoko finally lifted herself up and spoke.

"Y-Yes..." Mazzie nodded when Kyoko said she was hers. It was true but Kyoko's next words had Mazzie shaking her head. "N-No... I'm not- uh huuuuuh huh..." She broke into a sob before she could even finish her words.

Mazzie continued to sob. "K-Kyoko..." She muttered. "T-That's not..." It was futile and she whined as Kyoko grabbed her hair and hauled her onto the bed. Mazzie offered little resistance. When Kyoko posed her question Mazzie's eyes narrowed. "O-On my back..." She said and spread her legs submissively for Kyoko. "I... I want you to look me in the eyes and tell me... and tell me you just want to fuck me... Y-You don't understand... Kyoko..." Mazzie said and groaned. Her heart ached and fresh tears rolled down her eyes. "You don't know what you're doing to me. I-If you loved me back..." She muttered.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:56 am

Kyoko's heart also ached, but it was mostly a self inflicted pain. She wanted so much to cuddle with Mazzie, confort her and tell her she lover her. But her pride wouldn't allow it. Mazzie's words felt like daggers sinking in her heart and Kyoko felt her resolve shattering, so she swung her arm and slapped the blonde violently across the lips with the back of her hand.

"Shut up bitch!" Kyoko yelled, tears streaming down her cheeks. "You will only speak when spoken to!" The busty Japanese commanded drunk with power. She then placed her hands on Mazzie's tits, digging with her fingers deep into those orbs and squeezed them hard as if trying to close her fists on them, pushing them too to make Mazzie lay on her back.

"You love me!" Kyoko yelled as she squeezed harder and harder, staring deep into Mazzie's eyes despite how much it hurt to do so. "I don't love you!" Kyoko kept screaming. "You are too weak! You are worthless! I DON'T LOVE YOU! I HATE YOU!" She continued getting louder and louder as tears fell from her eyes down on Mazzie's face.

Kyoko then let Mazzie's tits go and grabbed the blonde's legs, spreading them by pushing the inner thighs and then she laid on top of Mazzie, letting her tits once more crush Mazzie's orbs. "Now... Keep saying you love me while I fuck you" Kyoko demanded. She moved one hand down to grab her dildo and began to rub the tip of it on Mazzie's pussy, and then she pushed with her hips to slide the head of the toy inside her nemesis sex, starting to penetrate Mazzie very very slowly.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next