by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Diao-Chan and Athena: The Third Encounter

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Diao-Chan and Athena: The Third Encounter - Page 5 Empty Re: Diao-Chan and Athena: The Third Encounter

Post by ROHFAN101 Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:21 am

Athena's grip on Diao-chan's legs become a bit tighter when she felt the Milf's bottom come down on her face even more. "Hmmmmm." Athena let out when she felt Diao-chan's fingers speeding up inside her mound causing Athena to become wet again. Her pants and muffled voice vibrated right against the Milf's dripping mound.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Diao-Chan and Athena: The Third Encounter - Page 5 Empty Re: Diao-Chan and Athena: The Third Encounter

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:11 am

Junko's eyes widened as she felt Athena's hot pants against her sex. It was really stoking a fire in her already sizzling loins. "Hah." She let out a soft pant. "A-Athena-chan!" She cooed as she picked up the pace of her fingering and fell backward so her butt was on Athena's chest and her tight thighs clamped around her head instead. "Naughty girl!" She huffed and squeezed hard. "You don't get to tease mama." She grinned in the darkness. "You'll get a taste when I decide you get a taste, don't worry sweetie." She said. "It will be soon enough. Now moan for me, cum for me again like a good girl!" She demanded with a silky tone of authority.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:18 am

Athena's body started to arch a bit from her nearing orgasm. Once the Milf's butt left her face Athena let a breathe, but was cut short when she felt Diao-Chan's strong thighs clamp around her. "Hmmmm Di...Diao-Chan!" Athena moaned out as she Released her Second orgasm of the night.

Last edited by 369 on Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:23 pm

Junko grinned as she felt Athena's dam burst once more against her hand. She pumped Athena for a few seconds longer before she pulled up her fingers and licked one of them. "Nmmm.." She moaned softly and brought her hand over and pressed her still sticky fingers against Athena's lips. "Lick." She commanded with a sultry tone, expecting Athena to lick Junko's fingers of her own juices. "If you lick the plate clean I'll let you have a treat. Something real tastey. Do you want that, Athena-chaan? Do you want to taste me?" She cooed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:34 am

Athena laid still and panting as the second orgasm rocked her pretty hard. She looked up when Diao-Chan brought her fingers onto the young girls mouth. She started licking the Milf's fingers as Athena lost herself in passion. Athena blushed as Diao-Chan asked her question. "Ye....yes Diao-Chan." She answered while she continued to lick Diao-Chan's fingers clean.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:11 am

"Fufufu." Junko chuckled and purred as Athena licked her fingers cleaned. "You're such a good girl, Athena-chaaan." She said and patted the girls' head. "I wish I could just take you home with me." She then patted Athena's cheek and pulled her fingers from Athena's mouth. She ran her fingers through Athena's hair and began to guide her head down as she rolled onto her back. She began to guide the younger girl towards her dripping pussy.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:45 am

"Thank you Diao-Chan." Athena responded to the Milf's praises. She licked the last of the juices off Diao-Chan's fingers and Athena found herself being rolled over and her view was now full of the Milf's hot and moist mound. Athena grabbed onto the Diao-Chan's thighs and brought her face into the wet mound where she began to slowly lick as she let a few hot breathes rush against the mound.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:55 am

Junko purred as a Athena's cautious licks invaded her. "oooh." She cooed. A shiver of pleasure ran through her body and her legs writhed in Athena's grip. "You're so cute Athena-chaaAHN!" She gasped the last part of Athena's name as she brought her hands up and squeezed her own breasts tightly. She pinched at her own nipples and pushed her pussy further against Athena's dutiful mouth. "

I may be old, but I'm not fragile, Athena-chan!" The MILF said with a silky voice as she tugged on one of Athena's ears. "Or do I have to make you cum a few more times before you attend to me properly!?" She said smirking in the darkness.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:42 am

"Thank you Diao-Chan." Athena responded to the Milf's compliment and then gave her mound another lick before Athena's ear was gently tugged at and brought her attention up to the Milf's face and question. "Whi...Whichever way you wanna go Diao-Chan." Athena said. "I am open to either option." She added blushing.

Last edited by 369 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:57 am

Junko's eyebrows furrowed at Athena's words. She reached up and clasped Athena's cheek, lifting her away from her pussy for a moment before pulling her hand away and then launching a slap across it. "You little slut!" She said. She was trying to sound mean but there was an obvious joy and lust in her tone despite her efforts. "You just want me to fuck you all night long and not get anything for myself." She said and pushed at Athena's head to try and make her topple onto her back. "Oh, Athena-chan, Momma;s going to spank you for being so naughty." She said with a grin. "Fufufu."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next