by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Diao-Chan and Athena: The Third Encounter

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Diao-Chan and Athena: The Third Encounter - Page 4 Empty Re: Diao-Chan and Athena: The Third Encounter

Post by ROHFAN101 Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:49 am

Athena's panting quickly picked up as she was on the verge of cumming. "You're one....of a.....kiiiiind......Diao-Chan!!" She moaned out as her body shook from the first orgasm of the night. She then laid her head on the bed panting. "You're wonderful Diao-Chan." Athena complimented the Milf.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Diao-Chan and Athena: The Third Encounter - Page 4 Empty Re: Diao-Chan and Athena: The Third Encounter

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:05 am

Junko cooed as Athena was rocked by her first orgasm. She brought her free hand up and began to stroke Athena's hair and turned her head to slide her tongue around Athena's inner ear as she felt the sweet juices pour from her youthful sex. "Ooooooh! Oooh Athena-chaaaan!" Junko moaned like she was cumming with her Athena. "Cum for me Athena-chaaan!" She cooed once more.

She'd pump Athena for a few seconds to help Athena to ride out the orgasm. Once she was sure the girl had cooled off, she unwrapped her legs and slid off of Athena. she leaned to the side and pulled Athena into a soft hug, kissing her gently. "Pillow- talk time,dear." She said with a grin as she slung a leg over Athena. "While you're recovering, fufu." She chuckled and continued to stroke Athena's hair. "Now sweetie." She began. "Am I your first?" She asked seriously.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:13 am

Diao-Chan milked the rest of Athena's orgasm out of her and she needed time to recover, which the Milf was apparently going to allow. Athena blushed as her lips and Diao-Chan's met. "Yes, Diao-Chan, you would be my first." Athena responded looking at the milf smiling.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:53 pm

Junko's eyebrow raised at Athena's admission. "Oh my." She cooed as she leaned in and kissed Athena. " She then reached up and ran her fingers through Athena's hair. "Then if that's the case, I'm sorry Athena-chan. I'm sorry I wasn't more tender with you. I'm sorry that your first time had to be in a match like that." She kissed Athena's cheek and lips tenderly, touching the girl and running her fingers along her body. "I'm sorry I had to be your first." She sounded somber but she had a grin that was hidden beneath the darkness. She then pushed against Athena's shoulder and kissed the girl deeply, straddling Atehan once more. She would kiss her for a long minute and then sit up. "I'm sorry because now that I've gotten to you, you aren't going to want aaaaanyone else, Athena-chaaaaan ~<3!" She beamed and attempted to scoot forward and plant her bare ass on Athena's face!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:41 am

"Its ok Diao-Chan, I thought I was ready for that match." Athena said returning the kiss onto the Milf's lips. "It was my fault for not knowing what to expect from that kind of match." She explained before Diao-Chan pressed against her lips and Athena returned the deep kiss. Athena felt Diao-Chan shift around and before she knew it Diao-Chan's bottom had found it's way onto Athena's face. "Mmmm." She muffled under the Milf's Butt, knowing Diao-Chan was getting ready for another go at her Expense.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:57 am

Junko grinned as she wiggled her firm butt against Athena's face. "fufufu." She cooed as she leaned back pressed her palms against Athena's chest, kneading them sensually. "So, Athena-chan," she grinned and looked down. "Are you ready for these kind of matches yet?" She then chuckled as she pinched Athena's nipples.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:20 am

Athena tried to answer the Milf's question, but came out in muffles as her mouth and words vibrated against Diao-Chan's butt. She then Grabbed onto Diao-Chan's thighs to help her ride the pleasure she was receiving from the expert handling of her chest and nipples.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:17 pm

Junko giggled at Athena's lips and nosed as they tickled her firm but, Athena's hot breath rolling towards Junko's slick sex and teasing her even more. "Oh, Athena-chaaaaaan!" She cooed. "I'm sorry!" She then lifted herself up a bit to let Athena speak. But if Athena went to speak, Junko would push her butt back down and push it hard into Athena's face. She then slid he ass back as she slid her arm back and began to tease Athena's pussy with her fingers once more.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:20 am

Once Diao-Chan lifted her firm bottom from Athena's face, she took in some air has her face was flustered. "Diao-Cha...." Athena was quickly cut off when the Milf's butt was shoved back onto her face. "MmMmM." Athena moaned as she gripped onto Diao-Chan's thighs. Once The Milf's finger's came into contact with Athena's mound again she would wiggle around as Athena knew Diao-Chan was going to make her cum again.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:56 am

Junko panted softly as she leaned back, beginning to increase her fingering rapidly to try and force another orgasm out of Athena. She spread her legs wide, pressing her cheeks into the young girl even more, spreading open her own flower which was dripping with dew unseen in the darkness. She tingled for release as well but knew the time would come when Athena would eagerly devour what was offered. For now she concentrated on pleasuring the young beauty.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next