by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Diao-Chan and Athena: The Third Encounter

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Diao-Chan and Athena: The Third Encounter - Page 3 Empty Re: Diao-Chan and Athena: The Third Encounter

Post by ROHFAN101 Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:38 am

Athena's face was completely red at this point and was taken over by the sensual advances of the Milf. "I think about you Diao-Chan." Athena said in her over heated state. She thought back to their first match. "I'd like it if I could have your sexy butt on my face again Diao-Chan." Athena let out as she lost herself to Diao-Chan's sensual dominance.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Diao-Chan and Athena: The Third Encounter - Page 3 Empty Re: Diao-Chan and Athena: The Third Encounter

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:45 am

Junko beamed at Athena's words and then giggled at her request. 'Oooh Athena-chan~<3" She said smoothly. "So you're thaaat Kinda girl? fufu. I never knew." She would then spank Athena's butt. Not too hard, just to surprise the girl mostly. "Don't worry cutie, you'll get really up close and personal with my perfect ass soon enough. We have all night you know." She then jumped forward and slid her hands underneath Athena to grab onto her breasts again. But this time she wanted Athena to feel her own naked flesh up on her. "How many times am I going to make you cum tonight, Athena-chaaaaan~<3?" The milf cooed.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:55 am

"EEP!" Athena let out when her butt was lightly spanked. "MMMM" Athena moaned feeling her beasts being grabbed onto and feeling Diao-Chan climbing onto of her. "You...you have such smooth skin Diao-Chan." She said blushing. "Knowing you Diao-Chan....I bet I will be cumming alot tonight." She said blushing.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:01 am

"Oh I do, don't I. Thank you Athena-chaan, you're so sweet." She said as she purred into Athena's ear, removing one hand from Athena's breasts and ran her fingers through her hair, tugging on it gently. "Fufufu, you're right. Over and over until you can't cum again. It's been a while since I've had a good work out and Rosie-chan can't play as much as she used to." With that, Junko tried to wrap her legs around Athena's and try and spread them open wide with a grapevine. "Let's get started Athena-chaaan~<3" She said as she would reach her free hand down and slip it between their bodies to start to toy with with Athena's sex for real, hoping to plunge two fingers into Athena's sex.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:52 am

Athena laid there and listened to Diao-Chan then she felt the Milf's strong smooth legs wrapping around her legs, entrapping her in place. Athena let a light groan when her legs were spread apart. She Blushed feeling Diao-Chan's fingers entering her sex. "Ohhhh Diao-Chan." Athena let out becoming overwhelmed by the Milf's Dominant power over her.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:31 am

"mmmm." Junko cooed as she began to work up Athena into a fervor. She started slowly, easing her fingers into Athena's sex and slowly building a rhythm. "Have you been with a lot of girls Athena-chan?" Junko said. "A cute girl like you must have a lot of girlfriends. Are they better than meeeee?" She said as she began to suckle on the back of Athena's neck.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:21 am

"Ahhhhh." Athena let out as she was starting to get wet from Diao-Chan's expert fingers. She then blushed at The Milf's question. "No Diao.....Chan you're the ....first girl I have been with far as this kind of thing." Athena answered as she moaned feeling her neck being sucked on.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:25 am

Junko's eyes widened at Athena's confession. She still continued to bring Athena to a simmer with her fingers though. "Oh my!" She cooed. "Im not even talking about a match dear. Haven't you even made love to a boy yet?" she asked. Was she really Athena's first, first? Junko might be a little guilty if she was taking Athena's innocence but probably not too guilty. Athena was a super cutey after all and the milf was getting super hot already.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:20 am

"I haven't been with.....a boy, I wanted to become a......professional wrestler, so i didn't want....anything to side track me from that Diao-Chan." Athena explained between her hard breathes indicating that Athena was close to her first orgasm of the night by the hand of the Milf.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:24 am

Junko picked up the pace as she fingered Athena. "Oooh, Athena-chan. Was I your first time during our first match?" She cooed, nuzzling the back of Athena's neck. and biting it gently. "Don't worry, boys are no good. You just let mama take good care of you." She purred sweetly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next