» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Diao-Chan Vs. Athena Ashara Round 2: Sexfight!

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Diao-Chan Vs. Athena Ashara Round 2: Sexfight! Empty Diao-Chan Vs. Athena Ashara Round 2: Sexfight!

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:27 am

Soft Wrestling/Hentai:
Loosing condition: Submission by orgasm or humiliation

Junko slipped into the room wearing only a sexy pink nighty and carrying her fan, collapsed in one hand. This was her first match in a while and not only was it a rematch against the girl that had beaten her but it was a hentai match on the bed. She looked at the bed and her eyes widened in delight. She slid onto it and turned around, facing the door so Athena would get a good look at the sexy milf as soon as sheentered.

"I know I'm not really a wrestler but isn't this stacking it a bit too much in the old ladiy's favor? Still... I ant wait to get my hands on that delicious little piece of candy." She then brought her fan up and unfolded it to cover her face. "Oh my... Fufufufu... Listen to me I sound like a horny schoolgirl."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Diao-Chan Vs. Athena Ashara Round 2: Sexfight! Empty Re: Diao-Chan Vs. Athena Ashara Round 2: Sexfight!

Post by ROHFAN101 Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:42 am

Before entering the room where her rematch against Diao-Chan was, Athena slapped her face and got pumped up. "Here we go." She said to herself as she adjusted her white night gown's shoulder strap before opening the door door and she got a eye full of her Sexy Opponent.

"He...Hello Diao-Chan." She said with her face turning a bit red seeing how revealed Diao was. She slowly walked over to the bed's edge and pulled her legs up onto it sitting on her knees. 'Well, I am ready to get started whenever you are Diao-Chan." She said with her fighting spirit showing.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Diao-Chan Vs. Athena Ashara Round 2: Sexfight! Empty Re: Diao-Chan Vs. Athena Ashara Round 2: Sexfight!

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:52 am

Junko raised an eyebrow when Athena came in and looked over the cute girl. "Why hello, dearie." She said and watched her climb onto the bed. "This time I get to teac you a lesson. I hope you're ready." She closed the fan and pressed it against her lips and blew a kiss at Athena before tossing it aside.

She sat up and brought her hands up in a grapple stance. I was ready the day I was born." She winked and lunged at Athena, offering to lock their fingers up. However it wouldn't be the kind of test of strength Athena was used to.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:59 am

Athena smirked at Diao-Chan's comment. "We'll see won't we?" She asked with a light smile. Athena got a grin on her face when she saw Diao wanting a test of strength of sorts, Athena accepted her challenge and locked her fingers with Diao-Chan's as Athena never backs down from any kind of challenge.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:03 am

Junko felt Athena's fingers mingle with her own and pulled back, letting Athena push her back and make the younger feel as though she was winning the test. But suddenly she pushed her chest forward and met Athena's breasts with her impressive cleavage, kicking off a new challenge and seeing how Athena would react to their breasts touching.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:09 am

Athena smirked when she thought she was pushing Diao-chan back, but then was met with her Diao-chan's Massaive chest crashing into her little chest. "So..so you wanna play like that? Athena asked with a little blush on her face from her cheat being pushed against by a mightier chest.
"Well, then let's play." She said trying to push back so she could take her mind off of Diao-Chan's sexy cleavage.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:20 am

"Fufufu..." Junko chuckled as their breasts collided. "It is THAT kind of match, or have yo frgotten. This is just child's play..." She pushed herself up and began to rub her chest up and down, hoping to excite Athena as she rubbed their chests together.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:25 am

"Oh right." Athena said with a slight embarassed look on her face. "She is already playing minds tricks with me." She said to herself before she felt Diao-chan's chest starting to massage her own. Athena started to blush and was stunned a bit not knowing what to do now, seeing Diao-chan's Cleavage bobing up and down almost virtually reaching her face. All she could do is try to release the finger lock, if she could.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:17 am

Jinko easily allowed the finger lock to be released. "I've seen enough in my time to know what I want. Sorry dear but I don't pussyfoot around." She said as she pushed forward with her chest and reached out to wrap her arms around Athena's body and push herself into a deep kiss. 'Well... I guess I do like to tease... But with this young thing I can't resist!' She though and grinned as she parted her lips and attempted to kiss Athena.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:23 am

Athena was about to fall back from the shove from Diao-chan's chest, but then found herself in her arms and bringing brought in close. Athena attempted to escape, but then felt Diao-chan's sexy and soft lips pressing against hers.
"Hmmmmm" Athena grunted as she blushed being slowly brought under the milf's control.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next