Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Diao-Chan and Athena: The Third Encounter

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Diao-Chan and Athena: The Third Encounter - Page 2 Empty Re: Diao-Chan and Athena: The Third Encounter

Post by ROHFAN101 Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:01 pm

Athena struggled at first then was surprised when Diao-Chan got off her only to feel her shorts being tugged at. "Hey! Sto...stop that Diao-Chan!" Athena yelled blushing knowing if her shorts were removed her panties would be the only layer left and wouldn't give much protection against the predator like Milf.

Athena's shorts were already a little passed her thighs and she quickly tried to pull them back up, Playing a version of tug of war with Diao-Chan, but with her shorts.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Diao-Chan and Athena: The Third Encounter - Page 2 Empty Re: Diao-Chan and Athena: The Third Encounter

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:20 pm

Junko grinned as she felt Athena try and tug her shorts back up. "Or what, Athena-chaaan~<3" She said and leaned over and kissed one of Athena's now exposed ass cheeks. She then reached back up and tried to grab one wrist and then another of Athena's and hold them in place. "Don't you like this?" She chuckled. "Don't you want me touching you eeeeeverywhere Athena-chaaan~<3 fufu." She teased the girl.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:08 am

"You don't wanna know Diao-Chan." Athena said trying to bluff. She then let out another yelp when she felt Diao-Chan's Lips kissing one of her ass cheeks.
"Diao-Chan, you're too frisky tonight." Athena said struggling to keep her shorts up, but then she felt her wrists being brought into Diao-Chan's grasp leaving Athena open.
"I may not have a choice right now Diao-Chan." Athena responding while blushing trying to escape from the Dominant Milf.

Last edited by 369 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:06 am

"OH no, Athena-chan. I reaaaallly wanna know, fufu." She said as she leaned in and began to suck on Athena's fingers as she held them in place, sensually running each digit in and out of her mouth. She stopped and grinned. "Too frisky? Oh Athen-chan. doe that mean you can't handle me? Fufufu but then again, you're still just a kid. Even if I let you go, I don't think you would know what to do with a woman like me, fufufu."

Diao-chan then grinned as she leaned in and ran her tongue up Athena's cheek again, this time sliding her tongue up Athena's body until her tongue found Athena's panties. She curled her tongue under the panties and pushed them up with her tongue to take them in her mouth with her teeth and slowly began to slide them off Athena. When she go them down enough to expose Athena's sex, she let them go, snapping them against Athena's thigh. "Oh, you're right Athena-chaaaan~<3" She said with a grin. "Every last inch of you is mine alll night long! You should just enjoy this personal treatment. Not many get it Athena-chan. Don't you like me making you feel so good?" She said with a slightly pouty tone.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:16 am

Having just had a handicap match against the Sisters Midnight with little rest after and now having the The fresh milf on top of her Athena knew she was gonna be in trouble. She kept blushing feeling her fingers being sucked on. "I would have a better chance against you in a match." Athena responded. "You caught me off guard is all." She added trying to make it sound like she had some fight in her.

Athena let out a light moan when Diao-Chan's tongue worked on her smooth skin. "EEEEP!" Athena squeaked when her panties snapped against her thigh.
Even though Athena knew Diao-Chan was right, she didn't want to openly admit she was trapped and too low on energy to fight back.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:38 am

Junko lifted her head up for a second. "Would you/" She cooed. "We already had a match, Athena-chaaan. Will you refresh my memory on how that went? fufufu."

When Junko got Athena's panties off of her, she chuckled again and kissed her way towards Athena's sex. "Ohhhh, Athena-chan~<3" She cooed as she let a hot breath roll over Athena's flower. "I could just eat you up, fufufu. Are you going to be a good girl and play nice? Or are you going to keep being naughty?" She said as she stuck her tongue out and carefully rolled it up Athena's pussy lips as gently as she could.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:17 am

Athena blushed and remembered how Diao-Chan dominated her in their last match up. "You...You won that match Diao-Chan." She admitted. "Aaaaa." Athena let out feeling the Milf's hot breathe running against her mound.
"I'll....be good." Athena said realizing she'd be better off cooperating for the time being, since Diao-Chan was much stronger then her right now and wouldn't want to get worked over too hard by the milf.
"Diao-Chan." Athena let out when her mound was licked at.

Last edited by 369 on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:20 am; edited 3 times in total

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:07 pm

Junko purred as Athena called out her name. "Oh, I love it." She said with a grin. "Say it again, Athena-chaaaan~<3" She cooed and gave Athena's pussy another lick. Junko then released one hand of Athena's and began to rub Athena's ass with it. "Now. If I let your second hand go, you're going to be a good girl and take off that shirt of yours right?" She cooed, giving Athena''s sex one more lick.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:27 am

Athena was being overwhelmed by Diao-Chan's expert handling and feeling her tongue licking at her mound was pushing Athena over the edge. "Diao-Chan!" Athena called out from the pleasure she was receiving.

She felt her arm drop to the bed when Diao-Chan let go, but let out a yelp when feeling Diao-Chan's hand rubbing at her bottom again. "Yes, Diao-Chan I will take my shirt off like a good girl." Athena responded before slowly removing her shirt and tossed it then Athena let out a moan from the Milf's expert tongue.

Last edited by 369 on Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:29 am

Junko patted Athena's ass as she released her other hand and then ran a hand up the girl's back to make sure the shirt was offf. "Good girl, Athena-chan. Now the real fun can begin." She purred as she continued to let her lusty breath roll over Athena's sex as she slowly began to undress herself int he darkness. "Athena-chan." She asked as she traced a finger along the small of the girl's back. "Don't you lust after me?" She asked curiously. "Don't you think about me when you're by yourself, all alone being naaaughty?" She chuckled to herself. "I'll do anything you want me to Athena-chan. Don't you have some kind of fantasy?" When she was finished undressing she slid her finger quickly across Athena's lower lips and began to suck on the digit sensually, loving the hint of Athena's juices that were left on her finger as she taunted the young girl.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next