Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 208 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 206 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Doctor is Sin IV: The Reunion

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Doctor is Sin IV: The Reunion - Page 5 Empty Re: The Doctor is Sin IV: The Reunion

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:52 am

Lia eyed the pill carefully, "F... fuck. I can't do it. I spent too long detoxing to go back." She tossed the pill aside, mostly trying to get it out of her reach.

Lia hissed loudly, her breath staggered with pain as Chesna licked her, "D... damn you... Fucking... Ah." She cringed but did not fight as Chesna continued, "F-f-f... fuck! I... should beat you up right now! A-a-aaAAh... ah... You know what I mean, idiot..."

Lia's pained exertions had her looking away as Chesna slid herself over the bunny. She turned back as Chesna spoke, receiving Chesna's kiss. She broke away to reply, "I appreciate it, but last I remember, being horny all day every day is also called being a dude." She leaned in, kissing Chesna hard.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

The Doctor is Sin IV: The Reunion - Page 5 Empty Re: The Doctor is Sin IV: The Reunion

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:16 pm

Chesna said nothing in response as she pushed her hips against Lia's. Her sex was already drooling as her juices rolled down her and onto Lia. "hnn..." She said as she leaned in to kiss Lia's neck. "You're going to have to beat my up if you want this to end..." She said in a monotone voice. "Even if I fuck you til you pass out, that doesn't mean I am goign to stop. Even if I wasn't like this..." She paused to nip at Lia's earlobe. "I might never be able to get enough of my bunny."

Suddenly she gripped Lia's shoulders and forced herself up, pushing against Lia to pin her down and letting her lith body hover over Lia's. She began to buck her hips forward, looking down at Lia's form before suddenly reaching up and snatching her hat back. "Can't have you thinking you're the doctor now..." She said and slid the rabbit ears back on Lia. putting her own hat back on. "Much better... nnnn..." She said as she let out a soft grunt, her juices flowing freely once more.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:33 am

Lia shivered, letting out moans mixed with whimpers as Chesna ground against her, "Ah... ah!" She yelped a bit as Chesna bit on her ear, "D-dammit... No fair. Y-you can't call me your bunny there. You know I can't resist!"

Too exhausted to fight back and lacking the will to do so anyway, Lia let Chesna lean her back and pin her in the chair. Lia's rabbit ears twitched as they were placed back on Lia's head. "Eh... they... did look adorable on you... in a lifeless kinda way."

Lia began to instinctively rock against Chesna, letting her juices lubricate them both, "Ah... you leaky faucet..." Lia sighed, placing her hands around Chesna's hips and massaging her gently, "Before... I have to beat you... I just wanted to s-say it for real. All... that stuff I said... I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. Y-you knew that... but I have to say it..." Lia looked down, focusing almost at Chesna's breasts but really gazing a bit beyond them. Her ears arched to the side, "You know, if you wanted to really keep me from running away again..." She began, trailing off, leaning in and biting on Chesna's nipple softly, "First chance you get after you finally... complete that physician heal thyself routine you keep bungling and you can live NOT as a perpetual sex motion machine and instead as a real little girl..." She licked between Chesna's cleavage and began to tease her other nipple, "Youuuu need to go take your fancy doctor's salary and go buy me one of those fancy rings." She looked up and planted a soft kiss on Chesna's neck, "You know, the third finger, left hand sort." She kissed her there a few more times, "Then I definitely can't go gallivanting about the world's worst battlefields any more! I'll just have to deal with the inordinate number of mercs and killers hanging out HERE!" She reached up and found one of Chesna's hands, grasping it and clasping her fingers with Chesna's. "Seriously, I can pick 'em out of a crowd now. It's kinda scary." She winked up at Chesna, following it up by reaching up to plant a soft peck of a kiss on her cheek, "I really do love you, my little dirty druggy doctor. And if I have to beat you it's because I love you." She offered with a playful grin.

Last edited by 241 on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:04 am; edited 2 times in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:49 am

Chesna let out a soft grunt as their pussies met. Lia rocking back and forth against her own swiveling hips seemed to diminish the feelings but not belay them. Her sex was slick and she could feel it continuing to produce more liquids. "nnnnn..." The soft breath escaped as she listened to Lia's words. But as the bunny girl continued to speak, Chesna's motions slowed and finally stopped. she stared down at Lia after she was finished. Her body seemed lifeless as Lia kissed her cheek. Her fingers only twitching in Lia's grasp.

Suddenly, without any other movement from Chesna's body, Tears welled up in the doctor's unblinking eyes and rolled down her cheeks. "She turned her head. "I think there's something in my eye..." She said dryly. She lifted her hand and wiped one side off but the tears didn't seem to cease. She looked back down at Lia.

"That's a terrible joke..." She said and then huffed, slumping against Lia's naked form, their breasts pushing together as their bodies embraced once more. "Y-you ... I never thought... That you.. and me... " She was struggling to speak despite the monotone voice. "You would actually want to... with me?" She said her voice only faintly spiking up to give the faintest indication of Chesna's curiosity,

She sighed deeply against Lia's throat. "I'd do it in a heart beat for you, Bunny." She said simply as she planted desperate kisses along Lia's neck and cheek. "I just... don't understand why I'm crying..." She said between kisses.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:24 am

Lia sighed contentedly as Chesna slumped against her, barely stifling a few tears herself. "Well, it's... not like there's anyone else out there..." She offered to try to save face, "... who... can..." she felt compelled to keep going. Lia embraced Chesna, rubbing her arm up and down the doctor's back softly, "who can really..." She sputtered, "Ah... dammit, you're the only one for me, period. F-f... full stop." She rested her head against Chesna's for some respite, sniffling softly, "I've been all over the world, too, so I think... yeah, I'm sure..."

Lia breathed slowly, unevenly, trying to disguise a sniffle, "You're... crying because you're a big dumb softie off her meds." She tickled Chesna gently to emphasize the point, even though that never worked. "Now, you still have to clean up your screwed up plumbing, girl. What kind of ... w-wife... would you be for me if it was guaranteed that you'd cheat constantly? You idiot..."

She kissed Chesna's ear softly, "... ah hell, even if you can't and you do... I'd still forgive it... Chesna-baby."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:36 pm

Chesna hugged Lia tightly as they spoke to one another, pushing away after anembrace to look her in the eyes. "It doesn't have anything to do with fucking..." She said and turned her head. "Of course I'd always pick my bunny first for that..." She then turned back to look at Lia. "It's about finding someone to spend every day with... to wake up with and go to bed with... someone who you still want to see even after staring at them every day for a decade..." She then sighed.

She lifted her hand up and wiped away her tears. "It's too hard to think about that... I can't even focus on what's in front of me half the time. Maybe I should have done what you did... I guess I did do that... I don't like being a fuck machine..." She slid off of Lia and planted a small kiss on her cheek before going over to the other side of the room and fishing through her things and pulled out a smalll needle and began to flick it. "I can't even remember when I lost my virginity you know... I'd be surprised if I was even double digits in age... holy shit..." She ran her hands through her hair.

"I just couldn't even control myself... even though I didn't WANT it...and I KNEW better... but I just couldn't help it. I was so wired that people thought I had some kind of condition. Maybe I did... medication doped me up, dulled the sensation but didn't make it go away. After a pregnancy scare I swore off guys. knew that would fuck me up worse than anything and knew that I wouldn't eb able to stop. Been on women ever since. but got into casual drugs by the time I was a teenager. basic stuff, smoking pot, mushrooms. calmed me down and was great for parties... btu the atmosphere... just made things worse. What's the point of getting high at a party when it turns into an orgy anyway." She sighed again and shot the needle into her arm expertly, twitching a bit before calming down. "By college, I was into the hard stuff... you know the rest..."

She set the needle down and wandered back over to Lia, falling into her lap. "I don't just do this... to keep from going over board." She said leanign in and tracing Lia's slit carefully with her finger. "It's to hide the constant shame... of not being able to be in control of my life. It's the only waty I can keep myself from ... from I don't know..." She buried her face in the neck of the bunny, fresh tears spilling hotly onto Lia. "You didn't make me feel like a freak... but you never let me got out of hand. You were the only constant thing in my life that was actually dependable. I don't think my life would be complete if I didn't get to see my bunny every day." She said finally.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:54 pm

Lia's eyes, once Chesna looked into them, were just a bit red, but she returned Chesna's gaze quietly, watching her walk away.

She closed her eyes and sighed as Chesna spoke about her condition. Lia had no idea how much her friend was hurting because of her condition. Lia would rub her eyes, run her hands through her hair, and take deep, steady breaths just to try to stifle the crying impulse. "Chesna..." She whispered as the doctor fell across her lap, hissing when Chesna teased her slit. Lia placed her hand on Chesna's head, rubbing it softly. "Heh... to... to think I was whining about MY issues..." Her voice almost cracked.

She turned away, putting her free hand over the mouth and straining to keep control, not wanting to let loose the waterworks. With her other hand, though, she embraced Chesna tightly, "I... promise. It's... it's you and me from here on out." She kissed Chesna's hair once more, "You know I was pretty much just kissing girls for the attention until I met you. ... You were amazing... still are." She sighed, "I don't make a lot of friends easily... I know for sure I'll never get another friend as good as you. I'd... I think I'd go crazy if I tried to leave you again anyway. I promise... you'll always have your bunny with you..."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:57 am

The medicine was beginning to kick in as Chesna looked at Lia. "It's fine." She said and raised her hand to pet KLia's head, in the way she might pet a real bunny. "Problems are problems, who cares whether one's is worse than another's." She sighed and reached up and took Lia's hand. "You might be waiting a while for that ring if you really want me to clean up... but... I promise too. I won't leave your side, ever again, Bunny."

Chesna then stood up and looked over Lia. "At least you know which one of us wears the pants in the relationship." She said with no tone in her voice even though it was meant to be humourous. "Damn... Brace yourself Bunny, I'm ready for some more." SHe then pushed herself on Lia so she was stradling her again and reached her hand back to push her fingers against Lia's pussy, all while thrusting her chest out at the Bunny girl.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:17 am

Lia sighed happily as she was pet by Chesna. She scowled playfully at Chesna's quip, "Hmph, give the skank a bit of pity and she acts all high and mighty. I could trade you for a lover with a personality in a heartbeat!" Her breathing wavered as Chesna began to caress her womanhood. "Gah..." She reached up, squeezing Chesna's bosom tightly, "I could trade you up for a lover with an actual personality any day I wanted." She grinned, licking Chesna's boob playfully.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:09 pm

At Lia's quips, Chesna shoved two fingers deep into Lia's pussy. When Lia got chippy or too talkative, there was always one good way to shut her up and that was to plug up one of her holes. Instead of the mouth, she chose the pussy this time. "I have a personality." She said and stared down at Lia. She looked apathetic as she did, her lip twitching slightly as though it were trying to do something. After her attempt failed, she let out a sigh, "Whatever..." She muttered and began pumping Lia with a nice deep rythm. "Going to have to work harder than that, Bunny. It's not even tickling me." With her free hand, she grabbed Lia's hair roughly and forced her face hard into her boobs,

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next