by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 271 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 270 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Doctor is Sin IV: The Reunion

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Doctor is Sin IV: The Reunion - Page 7 Empty Re: The Doctor is Sin IV: The Reunion

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:42 am

Lia sighed happily as her leg flopped to the ground, her breath wavering with every pulse of the doctor's hungry rhythmic grind. Her hand shivered softly when Chesna's fingers joined her own, a subtle movement that invited the doctor to continue, even as she brought her hand down and tweaked the doctor's nipple between her middle and ring knuckles. "Good to hear, Chesna-baby."

Lia eyed Chesna's fingers with glee as she lifted them up, and with each press in her most sensitive points, Lia's body shivered and pulsed with ecstasy. "Ooh... Chesna..." It was almost as if Chesna's command sent the tension in her into overdrive... One last touch, one last thrust, one last grind, and Lia erupted. "Aaa... Eeaaah!" She shouted, her body jolted sharply back and forth. "Ches... Chesna Mul... Muta... Muchomsky! Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-aaah!" Lia yelled as her entire body shook, her hands tensing in their grasp and piercing of Chesna. Each convulsion seemed to rock Lia harder and harder. Sweat, drool, and cum ended up wedged between the two lovers' bodies from top to to bottom. As the pulses let up, Lia's head slowly drooped down, resting on Chesna's shoulder. "... That was... not bad...." Lia whispered.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

The Doctor is Sin IV: The Reunion - Page 7 Empty Re: The Doctor is Sin IV: The Reunion

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:48 am

Chesna could feel Lia's heat build up underneath her as she gently rocked over the Bunny's pussy. As Lia began to quiver and moan out the orgasm, Chesna's pussy too leaked. She closed her eyes and juices poured from her and made the ride easier. She reached up and pinched her own nipple hard as her mouth opened. "L-L-Lia!" She moaned out. The call was more like a Lia sounding gasp but the bunny girl would know that for Chesna it was a good one. She continued to ride out Lia's orgasm, falling forward and pressing their bodies together as Lia spoke.

Chesna leaned in and nibbled on Lia's ear while she spoke. Shethen nuzzled the ear and whispered. "Not bad? If you still have the energy to run your mouth we must not be done." She said as she grabbed Lia's breasts and pushed herself up, kneading the orbs as she began to hump Lia at an even faster pace.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:59 am

"Nnnh..." Lia moaned as the weary flames within her began to stir back to life. "Hah... hah..." She panted, relaxing on the floor, just letting her sweat-soaked hair form a mess on the ground around her head. Lia beamed up at Chesna, her face flush, quivering with every breath, but the wild affection never faded from her eyes.

Lia reached up, her hands grabbing Chesna's wrists, not to stop her, but just to hold on. The doctor was taking her for another ride. It was too soon, but that never mattered to Chesna. "Y-you know me, Chesna-baby. I'll be running my mouth until the day I die." She began to squirm under Chesna, the doctor's frenzied grinding sent more pangs of sexual energy through her tired body, "It's why we get along! You can't piss me off!" She gasped sharply as her body was rocked by a potent jolt. Chesna was getting Lia going again like a proper rabbit. "I'm too busy pissing everyone ELSE off!" Between breaths, she gave Chesna a big, cheesy grin.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:26 pm

"nnn...." Chesna said in response to Lia's words. "You're lucky I don't care enough to try, Bunny." She muttered and threw her head back as she forced her sex harder and harder against Lia's, grinding their womanhoods together as a small shiver ran through Chesna's body. "unnnhh" She moaned, though it barely sounded more than a heavy sigh. While she continued to rock Lia, She pinched the bunny's nipples between her thumbs and the sides of her index fingers, hoping to teast and stimulate her further.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:47 am

"Well, that's kinda the point, isn't it? You can't because you don't care enough to try." Lia grinned. Her eyes shot wide for a second and she left out a soft groan as Chesna resumed her grinding. "Man... you go on a lot longer than I remember... Or maybe you just used to drug me sooner... I forget." Her eyes rolled shut and Lia yelped quietly, yet sharply, as Chesna tweaked her nipples. "Eyah... Never get used to that." She was exhausted, but she kept going, her body reluctantly stirring. She never would give Chesna the satisfaction of her asking to stop.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:08 am

"Still know how to shut you up thoooounnngh!" She muttered as a wave of pleasure finally caught her and she rode it. Releasing Lia's nipples and digging her fingers into Lia's breasts, kneading them harshly as her body shivered involuntarily from another orgasm. A bit of drool rolled down the side of her cheek and her head rolled around her body like a doll as she finally fell forward a little bit, the splash of Saliva falling on Lia's nose. Chesna didn't need verbal confirmation that she had fucked Lia into oblivion. Her body would tell her soon enough. Then she'd take her precious bunny up to a bed and give her a proper massage while she slept so that she was ache free and snuggled between the sheets with her doped up doctor. Chesna knew it would make Lia smile but right now all she cared about was fucking the bunny back into her rabbit hole.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:25 am

"Yeah, whatever," Lia muttered, just before a yelp escaped her lips as Chesna began to squeeze her breasts harshly. "Aiyah!" Lia forced a pained grin through it as Chesna was rocked by orgasm, the jolts of their womanhoods slamming together in that shaking sending more dull, painful waves of pleasure through Lia. "Eee... mm... Finally, got you..." She muttered, shivering as Chesna continued to squeeze and grind with her. Reaching up, Lia would try to tweak Chesna's own nipples, hoping to draw out her bliss a bit longer.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:35 am

Chesna bucked against Li a little bit longer, her dull eyes flickering as her eyelids drooped. "nnngghhh..." She moaned dully with a sharp tensing of her body wen her niples were pinched. She then fell forward and looked down at Lia. "Alright..." she said as she kissed Lia on the nose and then slumped against her. "I gyess I can lay up for a little bit...since you gave me that. She let a hot sigh roll against Lia's ear as she nestled into the bunny. "So..." Chesna began. "Where are you staying now that you're in town." Chesna the pushed herself up and began to press her lips against Lia's bunny ears, running her tongue over the closest one and paying attention to it as if it were a real ear, as if Lia was able to derive some pleasure from it. Her silky thigh slid over Lia's stomach and her hand ran aslow path from Lia's breast to her neck, lightly Caressing Lia's exquisite body. "Tere's only one answer that won't end up with you getting drugged, by the way." She added before returning to her gentle endeavors.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:43 am

Lia embraced the waif-like doctor gently as Chesna lay atop her, her hands sliding along Chesna as she herself slid up, ending with Lia embracing Chesna's legs. Lia let out a sensual moan as Chesna licked her fake her and caressed her softly, "Well I..." Lia chuckled in resignation, "You'll just drug me anyway, but, fine, I'll see about getting a job with your little Mistress Helga so we can bunk together, alright?" Lia sighed playfully, "Fuck, you are needy." She reached up and gave Chesna a light spank, "Don't suppose she's in the market for... No, no work talk. Too much sex right now. We can plan later." Lia pulled one of Chesna's free hands close, kissing it and sucking on the fingers gently.

Last edited by 241 on Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:46 am; edited 2 times in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:01 pm

Chesna let out soft sighs as Lia attended to her. It was nice, even though she barely felt the touch. From Lia, she seemed to a little more sensitive than complete numbness to the bunny girl's touch and moved in sync with Lia's caresses. "I... " She huffed a breath into Lia's neck. "I'm not needy, bunny." She protested weakly. "Whatever...' She said turning her head. "Just stay with me. What's so difficult about that?" She muttered. "I'm not as strung out as I used to be to let you get away this time." Coming from anyone else, it would sound pretty creepy but it was Chesna's only way of showing any kind of affection.

"But not because I need you here." She added as defiantly as Chesna's monotone voice could muster. "If I could find a way to detach that pussy and turn it into a faucet. The rest of you could do whatever." Chesna was of course teasing Lia but her demeanor made sarcasm all but impossible for the doctor.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next