Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 210 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 210 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Grudge match: Eclipse vs. Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Grudge match: Eclipse vs. Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt - Page 10 Empty Re: Grudge match: Eclipse vs. Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt

Post by zxn666 Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:33 am

"They would," Chigusa said, replying to Lukretia's thoughts, "Most of them are hopeless Otaku and salarymen down on their luck. Give them a chance with any of us, and they would." She gritted her teeth at this thought. Were her fans really that bad? If they were, was it worth it to keep on entertaining them? But there were the good ones in there. Chigusa scanned the crowd, and noticed that there were females in the crowd, some of them even schoolgirls. She realized that it was an empty threat; she could not do it. but it wasn't for Lukretia's sake, it was for those good people who did not need to see such a thing.

"But I won't," she said, "I won't do it."

Megumi slipped into the ring, walking up to Chigusa and taking her hands. "I knew you haven't changed!" Megumi said, "You're still the kind girl you always were, and always are." She gave Chigusa a hug, then walked over to Lukretia.

"We aren't going to take anything from you," she said, "The entire point of this was so you don't do anything rash and ruin us. Maybe Chigusa has some other big moral reason, but that's never what matters." She suddenly smiled. "So then, if you get rid of all the photos of my friends being raped by you, we'll let you go!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Grudge match: Eclipse vs. Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt - Page 10 Empty Re: Grudge match: Eclipse vs. Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:57 am

Lukretia smiled as she heard the words of Chigusa. She was glad she still knew the idol but did let out a sigh at knowing she wouldn't have to do through it. She then watched as Megumi and Chigusa hugged. She laughed at Megumi's words, rather heartily. After she calmed down she looked up at them "Ahh.. Meine frau how charming.. I never intended to distribute ze photos." She said as she looked down. Merely a momento for myself. I thought zat ve vould never have ze chance to have zose kind of precious moments together."

"I told you... Ze things I did veren't personal. Ahh... It got out of hand... I couldn't be helped but to go a little overboard und I vas a little upset vith ze vays Ms. Yuuki handled herself. I found it unbecoming. I thought zat she could understand. But... Look how well it sparked you to new heights of determination... Imagine... If I HAD Vanted to go through vith it. Or... If you had to go vat I vent through... You voud be at ze top..."

She lowered her head and let out a sigh. She then looked up at Chigusa with weary eyes. "Danke schon, meine frau..." She said weakly.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:02 am

"You promise then, about the photos?" Megumi questioned. She was reluctant to believe the German domme, even though her trust was not the one that had been breached. Chigusa was blushing brightly, thinking that Lukretia was going to keep them as a memento was a bit too much for her.

Chigusa walked over to Lukretia and undid the clasps around her legs. "The match is over, we've obviously won," she said, "We'll take you backstage. Come on now." She held tightly on Lukretia's shoulder, leading her backstage, while Tomomi and Megumi followed behind, watching carefully in case Lukretia tried something.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:24 am

"Jawhol." Lukretia said to Megumi. She then looked to Chigusa and smiled slyly. "Even someone like me needs a bit of time to herself. You should feel honored." She said obviously implying what use they may have. She was glad to have the bindings finally released and stretched herself a bit.

She raised her eyebrow at Chigusa's words. She could understand why they wanted anymore to do with her but she complied. She strode out the arena with the idols, stepping haughtily with her chin high, despite being covered in sweat blood and cum. Never. No matter what would Lukretia loose her gait. She worked so hard for it and there was nothing anyone could do to take it away. They might suppress it through force... But that would always be fleeting.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10