by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Grudge match: Eclipse vs. Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Grudge match: Eclipse vs. Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt - Page 5 Empty Re: Grudge match: Eclipse vs. Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt

Post by zxn666 Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:21 am

Chigusa growled angrily as Lukretia taunted her. "Don't let her get to you," she said to herself inside. It really was too bad that she was too mad to listen.

"With pleasure," Chigusa said. She dropped one of Lukretia's legs, pulling her instead into a single-leg boston crab, racking up the pressure. Chigusa then slipped her hand onto Lukretia's now exposed crotch, and began stroking the German domme's pussy through the fabric of her bottoms. "Don't let her get to you," Chigusa thought again. Too bad she wasn't listening.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Grudge match: Eclipse vs. Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt - Page 5 Empty Re: Grudge match: Eclipse vs. Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:33 am

Lukretia gasped a bit when her leg was dropped. She was thankful for the respite but would never let Chigusa know. She was, however, truly surprised at the idol's next action as she felt her pussy getting rubbed. "ooooohhh...." She cooed. "Meine frau, how vunderbar!" She exclaimed in a sultry tone. She secretly grinned though. Not only did the pleasurable rubbing feel good, it helped relieve the rest of the pain in her other leg by giving the domme something else to concentrate on. But what was even more exciting was that even in such a disadvantageous position, she was still able to control Cigusa so easily.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:14 am

Chigusa smiled as well. She wondered how Lukretia would react if she knew what she was really planning. Chigusa wasn't just out to beat Lukretia up; she wanted revenge, true revenge. She wanted Lukretia to feel what humiliation she went through. Chigusa wanted to push Lukretia to her limit, go beyond, and make the German domme suffer. So she held the leg in place as best as she could, while pushing down with her fingers into Lukretia's pussy through her panties.

"I wonder if you like cumming for the crowd," Chigusa wondered out loud, hoping to get some kind of reaction out of Lukretia.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:31 am

Lukretia narrowed her eyes at Chigusa's words. She had been forced to cum infront of crowds before. Her last match with Chigusa she did twice. She didn't like giving the pigs wo watched her the satisfaction but she had been forced to endure much more humiliating things in her life.

Her pussy was beginning to wetten from the rubbming and she cooed once more letting out moans of pleasure. "ooohh... Meine frau..." She gasped. Her hands clutched the ring as best as they could. "Vould it humiliate me?O she ased in a soft tone. "I don't think you're capable of humiliating me..." She said in a cold tone. "You finally tasted it once in your life und you think you know vat humiliation even is!" Her tone became sharp. Chigusa was taunting her in a way that the idol didn't even comrehende.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:11 pm

"Hmph," Chigusa said. She was in control right now, and she wasn't about to let Lukretia's words get to her. The fact was, she had only tasted humiliation once, and could not understand what it was that Lukretia went through. But that didn't matter, since Chigusa wanted no just to get revenge, but to teach Lukretia a lesson. She wasn't going to remain Lukretia's pawn, and she wasn't going to hand over to Lukretia the tools to ruin her entire life.

"We'll see about that, after I make you cum," Chigusa said. She stopped her rubbing for a second to pull on Lukretia's panties, tugging them aside so she could get at the German domme's pussy. Chigusa would then stick two fingers in, and begin fingering Lukretia for real.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:49 pm

Lukretia gasped when Chigusa stuck two fingers into her. She then let out a soft moan. Her mouth opened and she began to pant softly. It felt really good, but Lukretia's eyes narrowed. She wasn't just going to sit there and take it any longer. She put her hand against the grou and tried to pus herself and twist her body to the side a bit and use her free leg to keick at Chigusa's calf muscle. She hoped it would hurt or distract her enough to let the german dome pull her foot away.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:55 pm

Chigusa continued to finger Lukretia for all she was worth, trying to bring the German domme to orgasm as quickly as she could. The crowd, seeing what was happening in the ring, began to cheer, not only because their idols were winning, but also because they got to see two pretty girls really "go at it."

Suddenly, Lukretia twisted to the side, and her leg connected hard with Chigusa's thigh. "AH!" Chigusa cried in pain as her leg went numb. She fell to one knee, letting go of Lukretia as she fell. Seeing her advantage disappear, Chigusa leapt away before Lukretia could recover and start attacking.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:09 am

Lukretia was glaf that Chigusa let go and was even hurt a little bit by the kick but cursed at how easily the idol was able to roll away. She had been hoping to do something to retaliate but her leg still ached from the insense boston crab and for now all she could do was rub her thigh as she looked up at Chigusa. "No matter vat you do, I'll never give you ze satisfaction you desire." She said in a low tone. "I promised myself zat I vould never be broken again und someone like you vill never ever be able to make me break zat promise." She panted softly as she looked at Chigusa. "Could you have done vat I did to you to someone else, meine frau?" She asked with a curious grin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:20 am

Chigusa got up, the pain in her leg quickly disappearing. "How would you even know what I want?" Chigusa asked angrily, "You can take everything from me right now. I can't let you do that. You're right about how I've never been through what you have. But you have no right to put me through it!" Chigusa charged forward blindly, preparing to jump into the air and give Lukretia a powerful dropkick.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:12 am

Lukretia smiled at chigusa's fury. The german domme was even more sure of her own convictions. It might have been true, what Chigusa said, but what right did those who took away everything from Lukretia have to do it? Lukretia felt like she was obliged to do what she did. At least she knew how to do it. She knew where the line was and what was too much. The irony of that thought made her laugh as Chigusa came at her. It was a cheerful smile and a bright, truly happy laugh. She took the dropkick full force and sent her crashing to the floor in a daze. Her nose was bleeding, probably broken. That didn't matter though. It had happened many times before.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next