by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 3 Bots

Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Grudge match: Eclipse vs. Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Grudge match: Eclipse vs. Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt - Page 9 Empty Re: Grudge match: Eclipse vs. Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt

Post by zxn666 Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:52 pm

Chigusa smiled when she saw Lukretia cum hard, her juices dripping down her leg and pooling on the ground. She knew that even Lukretia wouldn't be able to hold out long against this kind of treatment. Tomomi, still holding Lukretia tightly, checked the bindings, making sure they were secure.

"You know, I wonder if I can't," Chigusa mused. Megumi grabbed another vibrator out from under the ring, a real one this time, looking like a big phallus. She handed it to Tomomi, who pressed it against Lukretia's butthole, and slowly pushed it inwards without any lubrication. Once it was about halfway in, Tomomi turned it on the lowest setting, so Lukretia could feel a gentle buzz in her butt.

"I've never done anything like this before," Chigusa murmured, "But what you did to me... it wasn't my first time. You were the worst though."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Grudge match: Eclipse vs. Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt - Page 9 Empty Re: Grudge match: Eclipse vs. Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:08 pm

"Oho..." Lukretia mused at Chigusa's words. "Nnngh..." She grunted again., the vibrations really getting to her now. She could see what Megumi pulled out but as soon as she felt something jammed into her asshole, her eyes widened. "G-gyaaaahh!" She screamed and foced her eyes closed. "unnnnnngh!" She moaned as a renewed wave if juices rolled down her thighs..A new climax was already near the surface now thanks to the vibrating cock in her ass. "G-gsh-fffnnnnnggh" She grunted and then moaned out as juices once again exploded from her pussy. "Nnnghaaaaaaa!" She cried out, forcing her eyes to dtay closed.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:03 pm

Tomomi eagerly rammed the rest of the length of the vibrator up Lukretia's ass. "Cum you bitch!" she whispered into Lukretia's ear, "Let the crowd see just how slutty you are!"

Chigusa meanwhile raised her hand and slapped Lukretia across the face. "Open your eyes!" she said, "I want you to see your humiliation." She slapped Lukretia across the face again and again, until Lukretia opened her eyes.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:45 pm

"unnngh... Ahhhh!" Lukretia yelled as the vibrator was forced deep into her ass. "ahhhhhh...." She moaned in pain. It had been quite some time since she had something shoved so deeply up there. It was more painful than anything and the vibration threatened other ... Things as well. She bristled when she heard Tomomi's quiet but sharp tone. "Umnnngh!" Lukretia jerked around as she was close to cumming again. All the vibrations was fucking her beyond belief.

The sudden slap came and Lukretia's eyes widened. The pain and the rough words made Lukretia cum again. "Nghyaaaaaauuuuuuuhhhh!" she moaned as cum once again poured from her pussy. Her eyes were glistening and her head hung low. "N-Nein..." She muttered weakly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:54 pm

Watching Lukretia cum yet again, Chigusa stopped her slaps and turned down all the vibrators, allowing Lukretia to rest. Tomomi let go of Lukretia's gut, letting her drop downwards onto her knees. Chigusa got on her knees as well, crawling seductively up to Lukretia, and putting her hand under her chin, and tipping her face upwards.

"Tell me Lukretia, what's the worst you've had?" Chigusa said. She leaned in and kissed Lukretia firmly on the lips first, before letting her answer.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:55 pm

Lukretia's eyes widened at Chigusa's words. She shut her eyes tightly, not wanting to remember. She suddenly felt Chigusa's lips on her own. When the idol pulled away, Lukretia let out a soft sight, wincing as she felt the vibrators forcing her to build another orgasm. "I don't vant to remember..." She said meekly.

Shutting her eyes again she moaned. Unnnnngh! Oooohhhh..." Panting and quivering, she spoke. "I vas chained to a bed und fucked until both holes were raw und bleeding all vile being forced to suck dick until I vas vomiting cum... Nnngh... Zey vould wash me down vith a hose und change ze sheets so zey could keep fucking me..." A tear suddenly rolled down her cheek and she murmured. "...Meine pussy is on firennnngh..." She grunted.

Last edited by 445 on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:46 am

So finally Lukretia told her what was the worst. Chigusa had been expecting something like that; something so horrible she couldn't even imagine it. She stood up, took the remote for all the vibrators and switched them all off.

"Get her on her feet," Chigusa said. Tomomi grabbed Lukretia by the hair and tugged her up. Chigusa walked up to Lukretia, paused a moment, then removed the tape covering the vibrators, allowing them to fall to the ground.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:20 am

Lukretia panted deeply when the vibrators were switched off. Her body was numb and pulsated. She shivered weakly as she was pulled up and gasped a little as the vibrators were pulled off of her. "Heh... Heh... Heh..." She panted. Looking up at Chigusa she smiled weakly. "Can you match it?" She wondered. She half expected the three of them to pull out dildos and start fucking her again.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:05 am

Chigusa gave Lukretia a withering look. "Who do you take me for?" she said, "I'm not going to really hurt you, just show you that I'm capable. That's revenge enough." The truth was, Chigusa had no way of topping that kind of cruelty. She wasn't that kind of person, and would rather have a friend instead of a slave.

"Should I undo the bonds?" Tomomi asked. Chigusa thought for a moment, then shook her head.

"Not yet," Chigusa said. She grabbed Lukretia's chin, tilting it up so that their eyes met. "I am capable of doing worse to you though," she said, "Look at that crowd. How many are there, a thousand? Two thousand? What if I just give you to them?" She waited for that to sink in. She wanted Lukretia to beg her not to do it, to repent for the horrible things she has done.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:14 am

Lukretia was weary of Chigusa's words. She was more thankful that the vibrators were off even though her pussy still tingled She looked up at the roaring crowd when she she said she would just feed her to them. Would she? She didn't believe Chigusa would. And even if she did. "Vould zey really..." She said in a sharp tone. She hated those people. She hated how much scum they were. If they really would take her and use her like that, like a pack of beasts, then she was right about them all a long.

She sneered suddenly. "Do not threaten... Just do it..." She closed her eyes, panting. She didn't want her to do it but she had to remain who she was. "Vat are you trying to take from me...?" She asked suddenly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next