Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Grudge match: Eclipse vs. Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Grudge match: Eclipse vs. Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt Empty Grudge match: Eclipse vs. Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt

Post by zxn666 Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:22 am

Special 3-on-1 Handicap Match

No disqualifications

Win by Pin or Submission, KO's will not count

"You know, I'm glad you managed to get this set up," Chigusa said. She was in the big office her manager Thomas Drake used at AFW, with her fellow idols Megumi Mutoh and Tomomi Watanabe beside her. "You've finally done something right for once Drake!"

"I have to let you three indulge yourselves this time," he responded, "I mean, look at this!" He threw down a sheaf of photographs, most of them of Chigusa's recent traumatic raping at the hands of Lukretia, though some were of Megumi' and a few of Tomomi. "If any of these actually get out, your careers will be ruined, and my company is going to die!"

Chigusa blushed beet red when she saw the pictures. She remembered how she got beaten by Lukretia when she invaded the German domme's home, and how her pet doctor used her to test a mighty strong aphrodisiac. And of course, the trauma that ordeal caused hadn't quite passed. She had dreams every night of getting fucked by Lukretia, Chesna, and those three maid slaves, and it wasn't pleasant.

"Wow Chigusa, you look like you really liked it!" Megumi said, pointing to one picture she held. Chigusa blushed and threw all the photos to the ground.

"Look, I was drugged, alright?!" Chigusa snapped. Megumi knew enough to back off. Chigusa dealt with stress and trauma by getting angry, and she looked furious.

"You ought to be glad I managed to get these," Drake said with a sigh. He rubbed his temples. "The price I paid was pretty steep.

"What's the price?" Tomomi asked.

Drake smiled. "It was more a bet than anything," he said, "Lukretia gave these to me as a threat. She hasn't put them all up on the internet yet, but is threatening she will. However... however, if you manage to beat her in this match, she won't release them. Said something about "Proving your strength"..."

"Well, we'll just beat her then!" Chigusa said. Drake held up a hand.

"Not that simple," he replied, "If you lose, then I have to cede all rights to your group to her."

There was a pause as all three girls processed the news. "EHHHHHHH?!"

"You can't do that! You know what she'll do to us!" Tomomi protested.

"It's already done," he said, "At the very least you have a chance now. So, if you want to stay on with me, go out there and beat the crap out of Lukretia!"

At the ring

"Stupid Drake! Going and making decisions like this..." Chigusa muttered, "I ought to just kill him!"

"Calm down," Megumi chided, "Don't get so angry! You'll just be easy bait for Lukretia to manipulate."

"I'm scared," Tomomi said, her voice quavering, "Lukretia beat me so badly before..."

"nO LimiT" played over the speakers, indicating that it was time for Eclipse to take the stage. Chigusa stormed out onto the ramp, while Tomomi needed Megumi to usher her out. With a few quick steps, Chigusa leapt into the ring, producing a microphone out from underneath her skirt.

"As all of you know, Eclipse does not like to hold grudges," she said, "But there's one person here that has constantly been scheming to impede us, humiliate us, and stop us from entertaining you, our loyal fans! She has taken away our title belts with treachery, done everything she could to humiliate us inside and outside the ring, and has undermined our standing and respect as Idols! Tonight is the night we get our revenge. Come out Lukretia, and prepare to lose!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Grudge match: Eclipse vs. Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt Empty Re: Grudge match: Eclipse vs. Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:29 pm

"Hellraiser"s haunting electronic beat signalled the entrance of the infamous Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt. She strode out from the backstage area with a haughty gait and a grin on her face. Marcing proudly down the ramp, she didn't spare the crowd a single glance. Normally theGerman domme was on the receiving end of more boos than applause, only receiving cheers from the more sadistic fans that appreciated her style. But going against the highly popular Team Eclipse, more boos than usual rained down upon her from the rafters.

She took it in stride as she stepped onto the chrome stairs and into the ring. She cooly looked over the three idols. "Vat a vaste." She said. "I vould much rather be doing other things vith ze three of you zan fighting. It's too bad zat you just couldn't understand ze vay things vork." She then grinned. "If you loose... Vell zen I supoose right unter meine boot is vere you belong. I hope vith ze three of you, you can manage it." She gave a soft chuckle and focused on Chigusa.

"Ahhh... Meine frau..." She said with a soft sigh. "Do you finally have a fire under your belly? Vat vas it you first said to me? Ahhh... I cannot even remember..." She waved her hand dismissively. "Maybe... Maybe after things are settled tonight you vill finally understand."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Grudge match: Eclipse vs. Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt Empty Re: Grudge match: Eclipse vs. Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt

Post by zxn666 Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:24 pm

With the crowd on their side, Eclipse knew that they had a definite advantage. They gained strength from support, and against Lukretia, who was fond of breaking down her opponents, they'll need all the strength they could get.

They knew that it was not a fair fight. It was three against one, and even if Lukretia was a tremendous fighter, those odds were too much. But then, this match wasn't about fair. It was about revenge, and teaching Lukretia a lesson. They knew they had to win, that losing would just prove Lukretia right, and that would reduce them to nothing but trash.

"Lukretia," Chigusa said, "You remember what I said. Idols aren't weak; so what if we pander to the crowd a bit more than the rest? We can still beat anybody. After what you did to me... well you are right. I haven't been beaten down and left in the gutter before. I have to thank you for showing me how that feels." She sighed, her anger still present. "I thought you were my friend," she continued, "But I guess with our differences, it was impossible."

Chigusa turned her back and left the ring. She was not going to fight first. Instead, Megumi stepped up. She had a rather disapproving look on her face, not angry, just disappointed.

"I never thought it would come to this," she said, "Three against one... Well, you've said before, you wanted to face me right? I'll take you on first!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:53 am

Luretia sighed as Chigusa spoke. Until the end she didn't seem to understand. Chigusa knew... She had a small taste of what Lukretia had gone through but instead have now having common ground, Chigusa resented the German domme even more. It made Lukretia angry that Chigusa couldn't understand and she stepped forward as Chigusa stepped out of the ring.

"Oh..." Lukretia said as she gazed upon Megumi. "You are right, meine frau." She said. "I am definitely looking forward to a match vith you. But..." She laughed. "It's obvious ze others vould send you in first. How cruel of zem."

The bell clanged and Lukretia charged forward with her fists clenched, hoping to aim a hard punch at Megumi's chest.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:58 am

Indeed, Chigusa did resent Lukretia even more after the raping, but that was to be expected. She had not been taken down so low before, and even if she could really understand what Lukretia has been through, she didn't want to. She felt a deep pit of despair already building in her gut. Lukretia had real bargaining chips now. She had the power to utterly ruin Chigusa's life. The only reason Chigusa was here, fighting, was because she was going to grab at any ray of hope, something that would help her recover from the trauma.

Megumi meanwhile was already ready for Lukretia's taunts. "I'm in here first because I don't need the others," she said, "I'll beat you myself!" She leapt aside at the last moment, dodging Lukretia's punch, while swinging out her leg down low and giving Lukretia a sharp kick on the back of her knee.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:07 pm

Despite the miss, Lukretia had a smile on her face. She growled when the kick struck the back of her kne and stumbled forward. She crouched low, but grinned, hoping Megumi would take advantage of the perceived opening. If Megumi advanced, Lukretia would push herself backwards to try and drive her elbow into Megumi's gut.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:57 pm

Megumi, like any reasonable fighter, took advantage of the opening Lukretia presented. She planned on leaping on Lukretia's back and trapping her in a quick headlock, but then Lukretia's elbow slammed into her gut, stopping her.

"Guh!" Megumi groaned. She stumbled backwards a few steps, then regained her balance. Lukretia would have a chance to recover.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:06 am

As she felt her elbow sink into Megumi's gut, she smile. Pivoting on the leg that wasn't kicked, She would spin around and aim a close fist punch at Megumi's head.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:50 am

Megumi was doubled over and in pain, but she managed to see Lukretia's punch coming. She raised her arms just in time to block the punch, leaping backwards to lessen the force. Still, it was enough to make her wince.

"Damn!" Megumi swore. She straightened back up, wincing a bit in pain. Lukretia was already proving tough.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:14 pm

Lukretia grinned as the punch was blocked. "Not bad, Meine frau!" She said as she charged forward again, pulling her fist back like she was going to throw a punch, but instead snapping her head forward for a head butt.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next