by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 273 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 269 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Next Contestant (For Tatyina) Complete

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Next Contestant (For Tatyina) Complete - Page 5 Empty Re: Next Contestant (For Tatyina)

Post by Lobo Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:02 am

"Gulp" Kelly swollowed, she didnt want to lose, she was taught to win no matter what and that to give up was the biggest shame a wrestler could have. She then looked at the ref girl before mummering.

"Can she do that? Can...She kill me here...?" She said weakly.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Next Contestant (For Tatyina) Complete - Page 5 Empty Re: Next Contestant (For Tatyina)

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:35 am

Babel waved her hand at Kelly. "Don't look at her!" She called out as she advanced towards Kelly with a wild grin. "I'm your master now! Don't worry, the process is quite painless. In fact, I think it's closer to ecstacy." Babel then leapt at Kelly and tried to reach out with her hands to try and wrap them around Kelly's neck.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:03 am

"NO no no no no no NOO!!! I give I give! Dont bite me!!!" Kelly yelled flaling her arms as best she could in a bloody mess no longer wanting anymore of the crazed would be vampire.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:37 pm

Babel stopped at Kelly's outburst. She smiled cheerfully. "I'm glad you fin'ly submitted to your mistress! Let me feed so that I may complete the transformation." She inched closer to Kelly. "I promise I won't bite you anymore. I take good care of my ghouls. The bite that's there is good enough for me to feed on." She said as she reached out to grab Kelly's shoulders, trying not to startle the poor fear stricken girl.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:54 pm

Kelly couldnt even respond to Babel she was to far into shock as she realized that Babel thought she was 101% vampire.

With that she simply closed her eyes as Babel drew near.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:55 am

Babel cooed as she mounted Kelly and tilted her head and leaned into her neck. Her lips parted and she began to suck on the wound, licking it with her tongue as audible swallowing noises could be heard as she gulped down the blood. While she did this, she let out muflfled moans and with one hand reached up and seized one of Kelly's breasts. Her own hand wand to her own crotch and she began to rub it softly as she fed on Kelly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:57 am

While Kelly allowed Babel to feed off of her, Kelly wasn't to fond of Babel's Advances. Yet due to Fatigue and bloodloss Kelly wasn't in much of a position to do anything.

"Nghhhh... Hey... dont touch me there!" She commanded trying to shove Babel off of her with the little strength she had.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:31 am

Babel drank deeply of Kelly's blood, moaning softly as she fingered herself. But when she felt herself being shoved away she looked up at Kelly, her head tilted but a smile still on her face. "Do you not find the sensation to your liking?" She then looked around. "Or would you prefer to complete the ritual in a more private setting? I could understand... Becoming immortal may not be something that these human scum should have the privilege of witnessing." She said in a sing song, cherful tone.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:54 am

"1st off... I dont like you! 2nd twenty minutes ago you were ready to kill me now you're trying to grope me! What the hell!?!?" Kelly yelled before coughing up a bit of blood. Kelly didnt mind Babel's lifestyle, she had no choice but to accept it or die, none the less she wasn't fond of her advances either.

"If you...are gonna...Feed, Feed dammnit! Then get me...OUTTA HERE!" She yelled once more with a bit of blood dripping down her lip.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:54 am

"1st off... I dont like you! 2nd twenty minutes ago you were ready to kill me now you're trying to grope me! What the hell!?!?" Kelly yelled before coughing up a bit of blood. Kelly didnt mind Babel's lifestyle, she had no choice but to accept it or die, none the less she wasn't fond of her advances either.

"If you...are gonna...Feed, Feed dammnit! Then get me...OUTTA HERE!" She yelled once more with a bit of blood dripping down her lip.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Next Contestant (For Tatyina) Complete - Page 5 Empty Re: Next Contestant (For Tatyina) Complete

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next