Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 4:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 2:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 8:30 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 5:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 232 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 230 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Old Pros (for Tatyina)

2 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Old Pros (for Tatyina) - Page 7 Empty Re: Old Pros (for Tatyina)

Post by luffy316 Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:48 pm

Kirin giggled along with her, getting into the swing of things. "Bed, naturally," she chimed. "I've had enough ring sex for a while. Besides, at least in the bedroom you'll last longer than five minutes with me." She giggled and kissed her tenderly. "Last I checked, anyway...."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:01 am

Junko narrowed her eyes at Kirin's snarky comment and grabbed her by the collar. "Last time I remember..." She said carefully with a sly grin. When it came to all the competition in the bedroom, I was always the champ." She pullled on Kirin's dress and slowly slid her hands down it until they were at the egde of her breasts. As she let Kirin along, she began to play with the plump Milf's nipples with her thumb, gently rubbing them over the fabric. She led them into a bedroom that looked fairly nortmal, with a large double sized bed. one maid for a couple that had been occupied by only one for a long time. She then took a step back and did her best to heave Kirin forward, ontot he bed.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:11 am

Kirin smiled at their little game, especially cooing when her nipples stiffened. "Well I'm looking to take your belt, champ," she said playfully. "You got what it takes to make a big girl scream?"

She went with her into the room, letting out a giggling "oomf!" as she hit the matress, putting her thick arms up over her head to stretch her breasts high enough to nearly pop out of her dress. "You're dying for this too, aren't you?" she said, a bit more seriousness in her voice.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:37 am

Junko just stared at Kirin as she flopped her onto the bed. She had a coy smile but was silent for a long moment. Suddenly she brought her hand up and with an unusually agile move flicked her dress and watched it fall tot he ground, revealing her panties and bra. "The champ isn't fooling around." She said and grinned evilly art Kirin. She moved to grab Kirin's legs and pull them out from under her so she would be on her back. She tould then reach up and grab for the dress to try and yank it out, unable to contain her mischievous laughter. "Rosie-chaaan." She whispered. "It's been so long since I've been able to have you." She moaned out softly to tease kirin. "unnnnn.... Diao-chan is getting sooo wet for Rosie-chaaaaaaan ~<3 Nnnnnnn." She traced a hand down her body and began to rub her womanhood over her panties, making shure she didn't stimulate herself too much, more going tr the general area. She sucked on her other index finger, running it in and out of her mouth and making extra loud sucking noises as she continued to toy with the plump milf, acting more and more like her younger self, trying to seduce Kirin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:31 am

Kirin moaned at the sexy sight of her old teammate, memories of several heated nights and drunken antics coming to mind.

She bounced a bit on the bed, acting like a child being teased. "Don't make fun Diao-chan! Rosie wants her sexy lover right nowww," she whined, overacting for her pleasure... but not too much. Her wetness was visible on the crotch of her black panties, nipple stiff through her lacey black bra

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:55 pm

Junko grinned as she saw what her seduction was doing to Kirin. She could see the wetness even through the black panties and crawled onto the bed, eyeing the larger milf. She grabbed Kirin's feet and slid her hands along Kirin's plump juicy thighs. She leaned in and began to kiss her way up Kirin's legs and thighs until she was oh so close to the bigger girl's womanhood. She then grinned and leaped forward and straddled Kirin, pushing against her shoulder's. "What was that..." She said looking down slyly at kirin. "I didn't quite hear you." Their moist painties were touchning now and Junko brought her hand up and undid her bra. It clung at her breasts, completely unattached but not falling off just yet. Junko still had the skill to do things just right.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:52 pm

Kirin remembered their first night when they actually hooked up. It was a week after her husband had died, and Junko had been so comforting... so gentle... they had made tender love.

Now was one of those nights when she remembered why she kept coming back for more. She hummed and cooed, her soft fat yielding to her hands and lips. She nearly panted when the lovely lips reached her panties... then moaned loudly when she was denied.

"You fucking tease!" Kirin wailed, but smiled in appreciation. Junko had more experience and talent than she did at this sort of thing, a more sly and seductive style to her more gentle but strong approach. She'd hold her by the hips, balancing her crotch to crotch and grinding slowly, the wet fabric hugging her pussy as her eyelids lowered a bit, mouth dropping open slightly in a shuddering gasp.

She watched Junko's chest closely, as even the gently bucking didn't seem to rattle it loose. "You so deserve your title, champ," she said to her in almost a whisper.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:27 pm

"nnnnn." Junko said as she smiled down at Kirin, letting the bigger girl do the grinding for the moment. "You'll enjoy it even more if I tease." She said with a knowing smirk. "It's all for yooou Rosie-chaaaaaan~<3" She let the words roll out seductively and fell forward, making sure she still didn't expose herself as her smaller breasts were stopped by Kirin's much larger ones. She kissed Kirin passionately, now doing her own grinding as their wet panties continued to bump and grind. She pulled up enough to grin at Kirin. "Do you think I still got what it takes to make you orgasm without removing even a bit of your clothes? Now THAT's a tease." She said. 'And I would never do that to my Rosie-chan after being gone for so long." She said hugging the bigger girl tightly and kissing her again.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:21 pm

Kirin's breath came shakily after the kiss, face full of blush and want. "I... if you haven't gotten rusty... I know you can do it. ...again." Her full body quivered, ripples rising and falling along her soft frame as she grasped at Junko's back, sliding a strong hand under her panties and squeezing her buttocks firmly. She had the occasional sexual partner since her husband left her, but never one so close or talented as Junko had felt that night, and she was dying to feel it again, her fat form nearly glowing with heat.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:43 pm

"oooh!' Junko said as he butt was squeezed, enjoying the feel of Kirin's hands on her bare skin. She nuzzled Kirin's neck and kissed it softly, letting her tongue slide up and down it gently as she slipped down and kissed the exposed parts of Kirin's chest. She pulled a hand down and ran it down Kirin's soft body until she was over her panties and began to plump her finger up and down on the panties, feeling the wetness and even with the impedence still managing to find all the right places. "Only because Rosie-chan asked." She cooed. She then leaned in and flicked kirin's earlobe with her tongue as she rubbed Kirin's panties.

"uhhhh... oooooohhh Roasie-chaaaan! oooooooh!" She moaned hot and loudly in Kirin's ear. "Oh Rosie-chan! You make me so hot! I'm sooooo wet for you uhhhhh! ohhhhh!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next