Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 258 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 257 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai rebirth (open thread)

+6
IndigoDragon
Serpon
Deus001
Teenwrestler
kerflubble
Kelsea
10 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Hentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 11 Empty Re: Hentai rebirth (open thread)

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:47 am

Belle smirked at Leo's words but didn't even spare him a glance. "Ya got me, partner." She said. "Nothin gets me hootin an hollerin like rubbing my knee against some dude's jewels. Ya really got me pegged."

She then looked up at Sabine, her grin remained. "Well, he's gonna be thinkin 'bout Belle B. Barker all night one way or another." She said wryly to Sabine. "Ya could go kiss it an make it all better if ya like though." She teased, though she wondered if Sabine might actually considering she was perfectly fine waving her tits around in public.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:49 pm

The silver-haired, suit-wearing, liquor-sharing psycho grinned as Sabine sidled up to him only to be turned off by the strong smell of the Irish Whiskey. Before he could even respond though, he caught the action between the Oklahoma woman and his fellow failed womanizer. He winced as if in pain and even instinctively started to move his free hand towards his own manhood. His grin still showed, but elsewhere on his face was a look of somewhat empathy for Leo.

"Well then...I'll go see what I can get us that may suit fine ladies like yourselves," he said with a pause as he stood up, "and I'll be sure to get the ice for you, loverboy."

He walked over towards Nina while capping his flask and tucking it back into his suit jacket. "My apologies, ladies. I didn't mean for you to hear that comment, but that doesn't excuse it," he said with sincerity towards the nurse. "Now can I first ask for a bag of ice for our fallen friend over there?After that, the ladies have requested a drink with a little less rust and nails and little more sweetness, perhaps," he pretended to think. "What have you got to make shots with everybody's favorite Mexican spirit, tequila?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:00 pm

"Very good dearie..." Melissa said, seemingly satified with Valerie's answer... She finally backing away from the closes between them and looked down at a notepad she had on the desk.

"Just one final thing..." She said in a measured voice "If you were to pick your opponent... or infact opponents... for this challange, knowing that you will likely end up in some rather steamy and compromising positions through out the match... Which would you prefer and why? Men or Women.... or even both at the same time?"

Leo was aware that Belle was being sarcastic, but used what she was saying as if it were serious.

"What can I say..." He said as he pulled himself back fully up to his feet with the help of the table... Keeping his hand on the top to support himself "I'm a regular psychiatrist... I've seen you tsundere types before... All coldness and knees to the crotch, really all you want and needs a little loving.

Oh and... I wouldn't wrinkle you cute little nose up at that sweetheart.."
He said with a slight nod to Sabine, although the comment was more aimed towards Belle for her sarcastic suggestion to the Brazilian "Considering what we're all signing up for today, chances are that one of you might be doing that later on anyway..." He had a feeling that Sabine wouldn't mind that thought quite as much as Belle would, he smirked cheekily at Belle and flashed Sabine a wink.

"With that in mind.. Hold the ice..." He said to Max, "I don't think I need to cool off just yet..."

Max's apology sounded gentlemanly and genuine so the blue haired nurse was more than satisfied with it

"Alright then... As for drinks."
She said moving over to a cabinet and opening up the double doors to reveal and large assortment of different spirits. There wasn't really any heavy drinks like beer or lagers that would come in pint glasses, only drinks for what Melissa Sellers would consider to be the more "refined" tastes.

"We do have this..."
she picked up tall bottle of something that looked far too posh to be tequila, yet when she displayed it to him it did bare the label tequila.

Spotlight
characters:
Hentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 11 ELZuoMvHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 11 OG5hnuaHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 11 Cg3CzYmHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 11 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:30 pm

It would seems like Valerie is almost done with the interview for the Hentai title match of some sort, probably getting every information from her as possible, just to determine who would join or not, or just whatever they would like to keep record of. In any case, Melissa asking the busty Valerie her last final question, she purrs and smile at her, wrapping her arms around her own body, under her own large busts, thinking about it.

"Well, I will take on man or woman, or both at the same time, the more the sexier~ Mmmmmmm~"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:19 pm

"Of course dearie..." Melissa coed softly, it was kind of a predictable answer to the question, "And I was so interested to hear if you had a preference and why... Oh well... Anyway." Ms Sellers said as she stepped away from her desk and started moving around towards the door of the office.

"I still have many other applicants to see today, once I have my final decision on who will go forward to take part in the eventual tasks, one of my assistants will be in contact."

Spotlight
characters:
Hentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 11 ELZuoMvHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 11 OG5hnuaHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 11 Cg3CzYmHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 11 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:06 pm

"What in tarnation are ya talkin about?" Belle said, lifting her head to look quizzically at Leo. He was mumbling something but she didn't speak more than a word of Japanese. "I think yer the one that needs a shrink, partner." She insisted. "First ya call us gals out fer not talkin and then I come over and flirt a bit you go on about ..." Belle paused and shook her head.

"Whatever. Someone else handle this joker." She said, waving her hand dismissively, though her eyes still gleamed and her smile was faint. "He's definitely not the kinda boy Belle B. Barker's interested in." She said aloud before she went back to her phone.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:42 pm

Maxwell chuckled and put up his hand in Leo's direction to show that he heard him. "I guess we can just put that ice into some glasses. I feel like tequila this fine," he reached forward to cradle the bottom of the bottle to look at the label more closely, "deserves to be sipped and treated with respect." He grinned slyly, "Of course, who knows what our rambunctious friends want to do with it. Perhaps some salt and limes wouldn't hurt to bring over. Will you two be joining us in the partaking?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:00 am

"Y'know... I really think she's beginning to warm up to me..." Leo said with a smirk towards Sabine and Max, moving over in their general direction.

Nina smiled cooly at Max as he took the bottle.

"Its a drink, not a lady..." She pulled out a few glasses and put them on the table. "One that happens to have numerous negative impacts on a persons health, even when they aren't about to walk into Ms. Seller's office. Sorry, its the nurse in me... I'll pass on the offer, can't drink whlile I'm on duty."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:39 am

"Thank you for your time Ms Melissa dear~" She slowly getting up her chair and turning as she heading out to the door where Melissa right by it. Valerie strutting towards to the door as she gaze her eyes at Melissa, smile. "Good luck making your decisions~" before heading out the door.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:52 pm

Melissa Sellers followed Valerie to the door but stayed within the doorway, checking her list briefly.

"Mr. Edison, if you could please..." She said before immediately walking back into her office, leaving the door open.

"I guess you won't be having time for you drink after all.." Nina said

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next