Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 208 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 208 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai rebirth (open thread)

+6
IndigoDragon
Serpon
Deus001
Teenwrestler
kerflubble
Kelsea
10 posters

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Hentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 12 Empty Re: Hentai rebirth (open thread)

Post by mnpinner Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:35 pm

Maxwell merely looked at the nurse as if she was alien when she scolded him about romancing the expensive bottle of tequila. "Oh come on, now. I've known plenty of nurses who know how to let loose and enjoy a number of drinks with 'negative effects'," he said with a smirk as he readied to bring the liquor over to his fellow waiting room companions.

Just a few steps away, he heard the door open with the buxom competitor exiting the office. Ready to open his mouth to ask the Brazilian if the tequila fit her fancies, Maxwell found himself stopped as he heard his name called. "Damn! Looks like the fun will have to wait a little longer. Don't enjoy this too much without me," he said, trying to play off his disappointment as he set down the bottle and walked towards Ms. Seller's office. He turned with a bit of a glare at Nina before entering the office and closing the door behind him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:16 pm

Nina was satisfied that in the end Max did not get the drink that he wanted despite him not listening to all of her well placed warnings, not that she should care particularly much if he wanted to be reckless. She took the bottle and went to put it away as soon as Max was out of site.

Melissa made sure the door was shut behind Max after he entered.

"Please, make yourself comfortable Mr Edison..."
She said looking at her notepad as she sauntered around towards the otherside of her desk.

"I'm intrigued to see you here dearie... I was under the assumption that you preferred the rougher matches. Did not one of your latest matches end in a KO... Your KO?"

Spotlight
characters:
Hentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 12 ELZuoMvHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 12 OG5hnuaHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 12 Cg3CzYmHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 12 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:56 pm

Max was admittedly miffed that he didn't get to savor the Mexican liquor, but now a tempting challenge lay before him. Sauntering around to the other side of the desk was the most powerful woman in all of Tension. Her presence alone was felt by the silver-loving man as his eyes took in the room. He did decide to make himself comfortable as he unbuttoned his suit and sat in the chair opposite of the GM.

The same grin he had been sporting on-and-off since entering the lobby returned to his face. "See now, that's where you have me all wrong. That Carmen did me a favor by knocking my lights out. I re-awoke with such a shot of adrenaline at the thought of getting another shot at such a powerful woman that I...well...I'm sure you can make some assumptions from there. No, rough matches are merely a means to an end at finding powerful women," he responded while narrowing his eyes when he emphasized "powerful."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:53 pm

"A favour by knocking you out..?" Melissa said doubtfully with a slightly amused smile on her face "I did not take you for a masochist either, but to each their own..." She gentle ran the tip of her middle finger across the surface of the table, keeping the digit completely straight all the way through the lush movement. Her eyes peered up from the table to find Max.

"There are many types of powerful women... In fact the power that I and my sisters display are all quite individual... I find myself wondering what exactly you would do if you were to come across a powerful woman under circumstances that you could not simply rely on brute strength to get you by..."

Last edited by Kelsea on Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:26 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : There is more here then meets the eye...)

Spotlight
characters:
Hentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 12 ELZuoMvHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 12 OG5hnuaHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 12 Cg3CzYmHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 12 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:18 am

Maxwell's grin shrank to a less comical size as he leaned closer to the desk. "Oh I wouldn't call myself a masochist...entirely. When you feel pain as little as I do, there's something about a beating, whether it be physically or," he paused and sat back before tapping his head, "mentally, that really gets the heart thumping." The silver-haired man found his eyes wandering to Melissa's finger as it danced across the desk. Those same eyes darted up to focus on his interviewer when he noted her gaze return to him.

"Circumstances where I couldn't use brute strength to get by? Whatever could you mean?" he asked while laying on the sarcastic tone thick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:02 am

Without Leon present, Irene had spent most of her time lost in her own thoughts, showing little interest in the others. When Leon came back and asked for a recap on anything that had happened earlier, Irene would have little to report. “Hmm, well, Leo got bitchy that no one was paying attention to him, then got into some sort of argument with that cowgirl archetype,” she said, taking the opportunity to tease Leo a bit. “Maxwell kept going on about alcohol or something, and Sabine...I don't actually know what she's been doing. Her breasts keep distracting me.”

Irene tilted to the side, resting her shoulder against Leon's toned body as she snuggled up to him a bit. “How 'bout you? Think you left a good impression in there?”

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:17 pm

"Well then dearie..." Melissa said, leaning forwards to delicately but deliberately place her elbow against the table... slotting her chin into the palm of her hand as if in an act of intrigue while still being mildly suggestive.

"It might not have escaped your attention, considering what you are signing up for, that you might end up in said situation with a powerful woman.... Do enlighten me on what methods I might expect to see from you."

Leo did take what Irene was saying as what it was probably meant to be, some light teasing... But he couldn't pass up on the opportunity to comment back.. He swayed to turn and face her, a cheeky smirk playing on the corner of his lips

"Your term 'argument', is so crude... I prefer to call it, the art seductive negotiation. Granted..." He said with a light laught, moving in slightly closer "my partner's skills in the delicate art were somewhat lacking, particularly in the..." He coughed "... subtly department. Perhaps a new dance partner is required?" he said cocking his head towards Irene with a knowing look

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:42 am

Irene smiled knowingly when Leo turned his attention toward her. She'd been getting a little eager, surrounded by so many promiscuous men and women, and wanted to flirt a bit. Teasing Leo had been a good way to draw him toward her, and she returned his advance happily.

“Mmm, you know, if you wanted someone to talk to, you only had to ask. I'm a bit shy myself, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like to spend a little time with you. Maybe you can tell from my friend here, but I do have a thing for suave pretty-boys,” Irene nudged Leon a little. The Frenchman was sitting to one side of her, and Irene patted a seat on her other side, inviting Leo to join them.

“My name is Irene Inger. It is my pleasure to meet you,” Irene said, acting sweet and gracious as she held out a dainty hand for him to shake. She had gotten used to everyone in the AFW being bigger than her, and Leo was no exception. He was at least half a foot taller than her, and although he was no bodybuilder, she could tell that he had her beat in the strength department. “How long have you been wrestling here in Tension? Got any fun stories to share from your time here? I was about to tell Leon one of my own, but it'd be rude for me to hog the spotlight right after meeting you.”

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:56 pm

Well it was refreshing to know that nothing had really occurred that was mind-blowingly important to the Frenchman, but still the people in the room had been rather intriguing even if Leon hadn't yet engaged in any worthwhile dialogue with them. Although when Irene informed Mr La Rouge of Leo's little tantrum he gave an evil little chuckle.

"A good impression? Why my dear the first impression is the most important, I think I did quite admirably. Though a warning, that Melissa assesses you the instant you walk in. Be wary and keep the cards close to the chest....." Leon muttered that last part, showing some favouritism to Ms Inger instead of the rest of the competition.

Just then Leon's phone vibrated, the French man pulled it out. The ID read "Xiao" Leon frowned and selected the reject option. "Annoying younger sibling." Leon muttered to Irene, and then it seemed that Leo was moving close to the pair. With the girl's nudge to Leon he gave a small laugh and nodded.

"Oh yes please by all means, enlighten us with some tales of passion." Leon said crossing his legs together, he was done for the day and could leave if he wished. But for now he was content where he was.

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:10 am

Sabine sighed as another one of her conversation partners departed, leaving the Brazilian woman stretched out on a chair. "Well..." she said, standing up to move close to Leo. "It looks like we're starting to partner up for a bit. So why don't you tell me a little about yourself? Or... we can find better ways to pass the time~"

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next