by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 231 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 229 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Desperate Methods

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Desperate Methods Empty Desperate Methods

Post by Lobo Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:01 am

Kelly Conway stormed through the doors of her dressing room. "BITCHES! ALL OF THEM!" She screamed, setting down her title on a table before kicking a chair across the ring. "AAAUUUHHH! FUCK! THIS ISN'T FAIR! NOTHING IS GOING RIGHT!!" She hollered as she kicked at a locker.

"I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO FACE PARKER OR TESSLA AGAIN! Lukretia! That sack of... Ooooh!! " Kelly cried, stomping on the floor and pacing around her dressing room while frantically looking at a small TV moniter that was showcasing the Taylor Parker Vs. Nikolette Tessla match to determine the new number one contender for the Friction Title. Set for tomorrow night.

Reminding herslef about that, Kelly grabbed her title and cradled it in her chest. "No... No, no. They're not going to fuck me over like this..." She muttered to herself as she stared at the golden belt that she loved dearly.

Kelly Conway had defeated Taylor Parker and Nikolette Tessla already once before. She had fought them like a dirty cheater both times and won. But thanks to Lukretia, now her foes were getting second chances. Kelly felt the walls were closing in on her, that her actions were finally creeping back up to haunt her. And she as she sat their pondering what to do, she feared that her time as Champion might be nearing it's end if she had to face either of those vengeful girls.

Last edited by Lobo on Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Desperate Methods Empty Re: Desperate Methods

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:21 am

Karisma wasn't sure why Kelly had asked for her specifically, but she slipped away from the spot where she was watching the match and slipped into Kelly's locker room with a graceful knock.

She looked around. "I really hope you called me here to do something about this place." She said, waving her finger at the room.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:43 am

Kelly looked up and saw Karisma in the doorway and scowled immediately. She set her title down and stood up in front of Karisma, glaring at her intensely.

"You..." She spat. "You have a lot to answer for... I dunno what you've been whispering into Brittany's pretty little ear but had I known you'd be taking my Viper and trying to pretty her up, I would have taken care of you long ago!" Kelly barked before shoving a finger at Karisma. "Just who the hell do you think you are, leading My Soldier out of the ring like a doggy!?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:36 am

"Oh?" Karisma said, smiling coyly at Kelly's raving. "Don't tell me you would prefer her to be ugly? Ugly and weak, is that how you'd like her? Rather than beautiful and strong? She would certainly fit well with you if she continued to be the former, but she has the capability to shine beautifully. It would be sinful not to tap into that."

Karisma shrugged. "Perhaps you should take a moment to look in the mirror yourself. How long do you think you can play with your dolls before they realize you hold none of their strings? You should be grateful for me leading her around like a doggie. Please, I expect my reward to be beautiful." She said, waving her hand dismissively at Kelly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:08 am

Kelly grit her teeth tightly, a vein appearing in the upper part of her forehead, glaring daggers into the ignorant Karisma. "Brittany. IS. MY soldier. I need her to be vicious! Cold! It's why I sicked her on Aliana! To show her ferocity! It's why I'm furious that Adrian Kytes has beaten her and then she gets led out like a dog!" Kelly yelled to Karisma as she paced around the room, hearing Karsima talk about 'dolls'. Kelly then looked at Karisma sharply, kicking a chair across the room.

"YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL I DON'T PUT A CHAIR IN YOUR SKULL!" She snapped. "Im sick and TIRED of... Ugly this... And Beauty that! It's stupid..." She said, stopping in front of Karisma and looking her in the eyes while pointing over her own shoulder.

"Taylor Parker beat down Jessica with a chain. And now her and Nikolette are trying to hunt me down again for the title... This isn't the TIME for you to be turning my girl's into runway models for your personal gains!!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:25 am

"You should be thanking me for what I'm doing." Karisma said simply. "But you are too much of an ugly simpleton to see what is right in front of your face." Karisma shrugged.

"Have you ever bothered to as why anyone would spend a second in your wretched company voluntarily? I might wonder how you do standing in front of a mirror." Karisma smiled cruelly. "But, Brittany is much better off shedding the shackles of ugliness. We all are. Why are you worried about those two? And myself and Brittany? You've beaten them both, I am apparently quite easy to dispose of and Brittany is your supposed lackey. Unless you know your castle stands upon pillars of sand? You may be the only one left who hasn't realized it yet."

Karisma paused and stepped towards Kelly. "So, if you want to keep basking in your ersatz opulence, I would suggest paying the carpenters."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:11 am

"T-THANK YOU!?" Kelly gasped in disbelief. Brittany had been reduced to a softy thanks to Karisma who would speak vile words about her comapny. And worse yet, her comment regarding stranding in front of the mirror had Kelly's blood boiling. "I never NEEDED to ask WHY Brittany joined up with me! The goal was simple, To crush Taylor Parker, our common enemy! And now she's back and you've taken my strongest alley and made her soft!" Kelly snarled, but her strength would fade just slightly when Karisma asked her why she was worried.

Kelly swallowed hard and nervously.

She had the title and she remembered the dirty look Death Bunny and Brittany given her. She remembered leaving Jessica out to dry. She had screwed over Taylor and Nikolette. She felt so many walls closing on her.

"...Pay how?" She asked.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:00 am

"No." Karisma said simply. "I have made her better. I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand." She added. "Any fool can win or lose a hardcore match. It takes no skill. It takes no beauty. It's whoever clubs the other over the head with a chair first. She's becoming disciplined. She's learning to focus her temper. She's becoming a beautiful woman." Karisma said and then smiled rather devilishly.

"She may not need to resort to the tricks you require to defeat that ugly duckling you hate so much. At least, not when I am through with her." She said. "She may not even need to go after her anymore." Karisma leaned in and looked at Kelly.

"Why should she waste her time on a pathetic ugly troll, who can't even beat you? You see, Brittany has come to learn what real beauty is thanks to me and if you keep acting like you shine just as brightly as her, she may just snuff you out."

Karisma pressed a finger to Kelly's chin and drew their faces close so their lips almost touched. "And then you'll get to see whether or not I've made her soft. Would you like to see that?"

Karisma pulled away. "Of course, I would still like to see that hideous woman ground into paste, so, you don't have anything to worry about from me."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:57 am

Kelly grit her teeth hearing Karisma made Brittany better but she heard the woman out and had to admit that much of what she said was true. Brittany did look better too. But she didn't want her disciplined by someone that wasn't the leader of this stable.

Hearing her diss Parker however, Kelly felt an odd sensation to defend her. It was automatic. But she felt like she was protecting herself most of all. Her response was defensive and angry. Karisma didn't understand that Kelly had wounded a beast instead of putting her down like she had hoped...

"Shutup! I've won but I didn't beat her and took two fools to bring her down, one of which you're fucking up!"
Kelly snapped angrily, slapping Karisma's finger away the moment it touched her skin. She did not trust Karisma's Brittany.

"I'd gladly like to see it, Really. but I've had my eye on someone that I think would be ideal to get Parker off my back. Now... If you'll excuse me." Kelly muttered before turning away, going into the corner of the dressing room to seclude herself before going thorough a list of saved contacts and dialing in the number of someone that she had looked up recently.

Lately Brittany had worried her. The look she had the night she won the title worried her. If she couldn't have loyalty, she would find someone who has historically been at odds Taylor Parker and her little family.

She let the phone ring and smiled at what she was going to bring onto her nemesis.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:57 am

A woman waiting at a train station was startled when her smartphone rang. She pulled it from her back pocket and squinted at the number. She didn't recognize it. Thoughts rushed into her head on who it could possibly be.

But then it settled on one.

"Stop calling me telemarketing assholes," she said after hitting answer. "Don't you have something better to do than harass me at the most inconvenient times? What could you possibly have that I want?"

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next