Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Shinkokuna Tōsaku

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Shinkokuna Tōsaku - Page 5 Empty Re: Shinkokuna Tōsaku

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:14 am

Akashi raised her eyebrow at Natasha's words. She opened her mouth to speak but Natasha popped up and aimed a kick at her head. The Sumo threw her hand up but she didn't get it up in time and Natasha's toe drove into the side of her head, sending Akashi tumbling back to the mat. She rolled until she was on her hands and knees and clutching the side of her head.

"You've never been in a headlock before?" Akashi growled back. "Not a real one, at least." She added while she tried to slowly get back up to her feet. "That's what we call them, not smothers."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:29 am

A smile formed upon Natasha's lips as her foot connected with the side of Akashi's head, knocking the former champion back down to the mat and giving herself enough time to scramble back to her feet. "Oh I've been in plenty of headlocks Akashi, but always to the side or with the top of my head pressed into their chest." Natasha replied while demonstrating both the side headlock and one like what Akashi had just performed using her arms. "This is how they are applied, except you didn't just pull my head in you made sure to cover my face with your breasts. You're going to tell me thats not smothering?"

Natasha saw Akashi rising back to her feet and to further sell her point stepped up and reached out for the woman's head, looking to pull her head in for a headlock only she made sure to keep the top of Akashi's head pressed into her chest.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:41 am

Akashi furrowed her brow at Natasha's words. She was about to respond but Natasha grabbed her before she could get fully up and was pulled into Natasha's body, the plump breast, resting neatly against her head. Akashi growled and put her arms around Natasha's waist and held her firmly.

"If I was trying to smother you, you'd KNOW." Akashi said. "I don't mess around with THAT kind of smother." She added, while she bent her knees and tried to feel Natasha's resistance. "Just like, I don't break a headlock by rubbing someone's crotch, either!"

Akashi used her impressive strength to try and lift Natasha off the ground and bring her back down saddled between Akashi's thigh in a harsh reverse atomic drop!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:53 am

Akashi wrapped her powerful arms tightly around Natasha's waist, preventing her from working the woman into a side headlock like she had wanted. They were seemingly locked into a stalemate with Natasha deepening her hold over Akashi's head as it drew on, rolling her eyes at Akashi's denial and not believing a word of it. "I think I know a smother when I see one, and especially when I feel one." She said in clear disbelief at the sumo's words.

Her eyes narrowed as Akashi brought up how she had been rubbing the woman's crotch during the headlock, an action she honestly hadn't intended to do and regretted but she wasn't going to tell Akashi that. She opened her mouth but before any words came out she felt herself being lifted high into the air, Akashi's shoulder digging into her stomach for a moment before she was unceremoniously brought back down with Akashi's thigh slamming up between her legs. Natasha felt a jolt of pain shoot through her pain as she sat there upon Akashi's outstretched leg, only weekly holding onto the woman's head now.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:16 am

Akashi felt the weight of Natasha's body drop onto her leg and soon the bluenette was loosely straddling Akashi's leg while she stayed on one knee. Her arms hugged Natasha's waist and for the moment, they looked almost peaceful to onlookers, as if Akashi was telling Natasha a story or, perhaps, they were going to engage in something a little more intimate than fighting.

"It's not going to feel good when someone puts their thigh between your legs in an regular wrestling match." She said as she stared into Natasha's eyes. No one's thinking about where your face is, relative to their tits and no one's interested in having their pussy rubbed, either! It's not going to stop anyone from dropping your ass in a regular match!"

Akashi pushed her hand against Natasha's breast and gave her a shove to force French woman off of her while she stood up. "Are you going to accuse me of groping you too, now?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:49 pm

Natasha's chest heaved up and down as she breathed in deeply, out of breath after having the wind knocked out of her by the unexpected ride Akashi had taken her on. She clung to the sumo woman to keep herself from just falling over but she need not have bothered for Akashi kept her arms wrapped around the Frenchwoman's waist, the reason for this puzzling Natasha at first, only for it to become clear when the woman resumed her lecture from before the atomic drop. Natasha's head had been resting upon Akashi's shoulder but as the woman spoke she lifted her head up to look into her eyes.

"Like I don't know all that..." Natasha grumbled softly at first but after a short pause she seemed to find her voice again. "Oh so your breast just so happened to cover my mouth and nose? I guess they are big enough so I'll take your word on it." She said just before Akashi shoved hard against her breast, forcing Natasha backwards so that Akashi could rise off her one knee. "No I'm not, are you going to lecture me some more as if I don't know how to fight?" Natasha asked a question of her own, starting to become tired of Akashi's lecturing even if the woman was likely just trying to help her.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:41 pm

"I'm not the one who doesn't know the difference between a headlock-DDT and a breast smother." Akashi said simply.

She crossed her arms under her chest and looked at Natasha. "I'm not sure that you're as cut out for regular wrestling as you think are if this is the fight you're picking." She added. "Considering the tactics you've had to display in simple spar..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:29 pm

"That might be how it ended up but that's not how it began, so don't try to make that claim." Natasha replied, clearly agitated by Akashi's insistence on mocking her. The woman's eyes became livid however when Akashi questioned her readiness for wrestling, despite the record she had in such matches before becoming hentai champion.

"My tactics? Coming from the woman who had to jump me from behind in a sparring bout? Guess I need to drop you again." As Natasha spoke her eyes went from angry to determined, the pleasant nature she had started the match with replaced by a cold seriousness.

Natasha closed the space between them with a single lunging step, bringing her elbow up sharply at Akashi's jaw in an European uppercut.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:31 pm

Akashi wasn't even in a ready stance when Natasha quickly cleared the space between them and snapped her arm into the sumo's jaw. She had barely even uncrossed her arms. There was a lock click of her teeth rattling and Akashi stumbled backwards, dazed by the sudden sharp blow. She had some words for Natasha, but she'd save them for later if that's how the bluenette wanted to play.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:23 am

Her first instinct after smashing her elbow into the woman's jaw was to ask her how ready she was to fight then, but she resisted this temptation and kept on the move instead. Natasha chased after the reeling Akashi, not giving the woman a second to rest as she leaped off the mat and wrapped her arms around the woman's head. She brought her feet up and pressed them into Akashi's stomach before throwing herself backwards, using her body weight to drag Akashi down. Once Natasha's back hit the mat she would roll backwards with her momentum and try to use her legs to lift Akashi off her feet, throwing her over the top of her and down onto her back.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum