Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 2:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 10:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Lobo, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Shinkokuna Tōsaku

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Shinkokuna Tōsaku - Page 4 Empty Re: Shinkokuna Tōsaku

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:21 pm

Akashi side stepped Natasha's ankle kick , not dropping her eyes down and brought her hand up as the bluenette threw her elbow.. Strikes were something she was pretty sure that she could handle and while Natasha was definitely quicker than Akashi, the sumo felt she wasn't maximising her potential and it made the French woman susceptable.

Akashi pushed her palm into the point of the elbow to keep it from blasting her chin. She came up with her other hand to than pull at Natasha's wrist like her arm was a chicken wing and bend Natasha's elbow strike into a standing arm bar.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:53 pm

Coming from a martial arts background Natasha had always held great pride in her ability as a striker, to get in close and stand with the best of them, but Akashi handled her seemingly with ease all the same. Natasha was at a loss for words as her kick was avoided entirely and her elbow was turned against her, the former champion getting Natasha into a standing arm bar before she even realized what was happening.

"Gawh." Natasha groaned as her arm was contorted, giving it a few experimental tugs to see how tight Akashi's grip was on it only to find her arm wasn't budging. She wasn't just going to ask to be released though, Natasha enduring the pain while reaching out for the ropes, seeing if she could drag Akashi along.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:01 am

Akashi had Natasha bent over, putting pressure on the bluenette's arm while she twisted it, holding tightly onto Natasha's wrist and pushing against her elbow to keep her locked firmly in place. Akashi definitely wasn't going easy on the hold but she wasn't trying to wreck the girl either. Even in a spar she didn't want to seriously injure anyone.

However, as Natasha inched towards the ropes, Akashi smiled. She followed a little bit as she was dragged but as Natasha approached, Akashi gave a tug on the French woman's arm and slipped an ankle against Natasha's leg. Akashi would use her bulky weight and Natasha's bent over position to fling them both backwards and hit the girl with a Russian leg sweep.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:49 am

Natasha had her eyes fixated upon the ropes, thinking only of escape and blocking out any thoughts of the growing pain in her elbow and shoulder. The hold she found herself in wasn't inflicting too much damage but that was likely because Akashi was holding back still, Natasha well aware of how much damage someone as strong as Akashi could do with even a simple hold like this one, all the more reason to force a rope break as quickly as she could before Akashi got any ideas. She was only a foot away from escape when a sudden tug on her arm forced her to take a step back, Natasha setting her feet to resist any further pulling only to have her feet kicked out from underneath her a second later, sending her plummeting down onto her back with a solid thud.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:10 am

The canvas rattled as both of them hit the mat and Akashi rolled onto her hands and knees. Akashi was quick with her movements but not because she was agile, though she could have speed that belied her size on occassions. She was quick with the speed that came from practice and routine. The motions she made were second nature to her and she made them without even having to think.

Akashi stood up quickly and yanked on Natasha's arm to pull her into a hard standing headlock and nestle the French woman against her breast while she squeezed on her head to hold her in place and set up another move while putting pressure on the bluenette.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:49 pm

Being tossed onto ones back was bad enough but with Akashi dragging her down her spine slammed into the mat with enough force to shake the ring. Natasha's hips shot up as she arched her back, gritting her teeth for a moment before dropping back down and groaning faintly, looking over at Akashi who was already on her knees and rising quickly.

Natasha rolled over onto her hands and knees and tried to pick herself up off the floor but AkashI was there to help her with that, pulling her to her feet and into a headlock with Natasha's face buried against her breast. She opened her mouth to breathe, sucking upon the woman's breast without thinking about it. At the same time she was worried about Akashi trying to lift her from this position and slid her right leg in between Akashi's legs, her thigh rubbing over the woman's crotch.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:36 pm

Akashi was indeed going for a suplex and reached down to grab at Natasha's shorts to tightly hold onto her when she felt the sudden rush of Natasha's invading leg. Her eyes widened. a block was a good strategy but usually it just involved hooking a leg around an ankle.

She groaned as she felt the pressure against her, grunting a bit at the intrusion but she wouldn't have thought much of it until she felt the bra covered breast in Natasha's mouth as well. She was used to the hot breath against her sometimes bare chest when she put someone in a head lock but Natasha seemed to be doing more than just trying to escape as a bit of wetness seeped against her already sweat soaked breast.

Akashi grunted and shifted and instead of going for the suplex, slipped her hand against the back of Natasha's waistband and tried to plant the buenette into the mat with a DDT.

"Do you think that's going to distract me?" She said before she dropped backwards. "I really thought if you were going to resort to hentai tactics, that you'd put in a little more effort, at least."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:03 pm

It didn't even register in Natasha's mind that what she was doing could be considered an intentional sexual attack upon Akashi. Her head was still in a fog after having it bounced off the mat a few seconds earlier and Natasha was acting mostly on instinct, just trying to catch her breath despite having Akashi's breast covering her face and to keep the woman from lifting her up. Without thinking about it she began to grind her thigh up against Akashi's covered sex, only to then realize what she was doing after hearing the low groans coming from the woman.

Natasha brought her leg to a stop but only a moment before she felt Akashi grab onto the edge of her shorts, the Frenchwoman pushing hard against the woman's stomach as she was brought down for the DDT. Her body stiffened as her head was slammed against the mat, Natasha groaning as she laid there on top of Akashi.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:44 am

Once again the ring rattled when the two girls crashed into the mat. Akashi felt the satisfying thud and shoved Natasha off of her. She sat up and looked at the bluenette and furrowed her brow. "That might work on some people, but It's not going to work on me. If you tried that one someone like Taylor, she'd just punch you in the face. Is this what you meant when you wanted to get better at wrestling?" Akashi asked seriously.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:08 am

Natasha brought her right hand up and covered her face after being rolled over onto her back, shaking her head slowly from side to side to loosen up her stiff neck after that DDT from Akashi. There was still a ringing in her ears while she pushed through the pain and rose until she was sitting upright. She was expecting to have to defend herself from Akashi and mentally readied herself to go on the defensive, but instead of coming after her the other woman saw fit to lecture her. Natasha's eyes flashed with anger as Taylor was brought up before she brought her leg shooting up for a kick to Akashi's head.

"I don't care what she would do. You are the one who shoved their breasts into my face so don't complain when I open my mouth to try and breathe." She shot back, sounding more annoyed than Akashi would likely ever remember having heard from her before. "
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum