Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 12:05 pm

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 2:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 12:52 am

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 10:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Shinkokuna Tōsaku

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Shinkokuna Tōsaku - Page 2 Empty Re: Shinkokuna Tōsaku

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:58 pm

Akashi grunted as she felt Natasha accept the lock up. She could feel the girl's strength and bent her knees to try and use her own power to march Natasha back to her corner. "Are you saying that you can only win in ideal conditions?" Akashi teased back. "That doesn't bode well if you want to branch out from the hentai division, Natasha-chan!"

Akashi grunted and tried to force Natasha backwards with a hard shove and push her all the way into the turnbuckles, looking to trap her int he corner.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:42 am

Natasha slid her feet back against the corner post trying to get some kind of leverage to help her keep Akashi at bay and it worked for a moment, Natasha's hard work paying off as she forced the sumo to a stalemate. "Oh not at all just pointing out we need an official bell Akashi...ding ding!" Staring into Akashi's eyes Natasha couldn't help but smirk, thrilled to now be holding her own power wise against one of the premier strong woman in the AFW.

Her smiled faded quickly however as Akashi stepped up her game, throwing her body weight into Natasha with a hard shove that Natasha could only hold back for a moment before she lost her balance and was thrown back against the turnbuckles. Only thin padding separated her back from the cold and unforgiving steel, the metal digging into her back as Akashi pinned her in the corner.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:33 am

Once she wrangled Natasha back into the corner, Akashi pulled one hand free from the lock up and lifted it high in the air. She used one arm to try and keep Natasha in place. She really didn't need that much effort now that she had her in a compromising position, and would bring her open palm down against Natasha's chest, looking to cause a resounding slap that reverberated throughout the gym.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:10 am

Having lost her footing Natasha was in no position to force her way out of the corner, the price for thinking she could match Akashi in terms of pure physical strength. There were ways to use the woman's weight and strength against her and Natasha would have to take full advantage of one of them, but before she could even think about going on the offensive she needed to free herself first.

With her back up against the turnbuckles Natasha could hold Akashi at bay but she couldn't stop her from bringing her hand slamming down across her chest, a loud thud drawing the eyes of those working out nearby. Natasha kept her lips firmly pressed together to stifle a deep groan, thankful that she had chosen to wear the tank top or else she would have had Akashi's hand print in red on her chest.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:17 am

Once she had crashed her hand into Natasha's chest, she yanked the bluenette's arm and pulled her own weight backwards. With a pat on the back, she looked to heave Natasha straight into the other corner with an Irish whip. Even if it was just a friendly spar, this is how Akashi worked. She didn't let anything slide and considering her usual training partners, she couldn't afford to. Hopefully Natasha was learning a valuable lesson.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:26 am

It was becoming quite clear to Natasha she was going to have to stop thinking of this as just a simple sparring bout and treat it as seriously as she would a match, otherwise Akashi was going to stampede all over her. The woman didn't even allow her a moment to recover after the chop across her chest before she stepped back and pulled hard on Natasha's arm, sending her running across the ring to the opposite corner. Natasha couldn't stop herself before reaching the corner but neither was she going to run into it, the woman bringing her hands up in time to push against the top turnbuckle and soften the impact.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:32 am

Akashi grinned as she sent Natasha flying and charged right behind her like a raging bull. She stomped down the canvas towards Natasha and opened her arms wide, clearing the distance with a wide leap as she looked do smash Natasha between the turnbuckle and her big body.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:52 am

Her arms stung from the sudden strain placed on them but it was well worth it as she had escaped the worst of what the irish whip could have done, though she still wasn't performing as she would have liked early on in this fight. Knowing she wouldn't have long to remain in the corner she wheeled around prepared to face Akashi whose footsteps she had both heard and felt shaking the ring, or so she thought. What she hadn't been ready for was how close Akashi was, the larger woman crashing into Natasha like a runaway train, sandwiching the woman between the big body of Akashi and the corner with their chests squashed together.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:23 am

Akashi exhaled a deep breath when their bodies collided and her big chest was pressed into Natasha's She leaned against Natasha for a moment before stepping back and looking over the bluenette.

"You probably think I'm going hard on you." She said seriously as she looked at Natasha. "This is just how I spar, ask anyone. It's WHY I was the champ before, at least in part. And while I'll be the champ again." She beckoned Natasha forward and raised her hands, offering up a test of strength. "I don't know why you care about what other people think about what division you signed up for, but bitching about it isn't the way to get them to respect you, Natasha-chan."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:46 am

In another situation having Akashi's chest pressed so tightly against her own would have been a good sign of things to come, but in this case it was anything but pleasant. Her back throbbed from hitting the corner and her chest heaved up and down as she tried to catch her breath, Natasha slipping her arms over the top ropes to keep herself upright as Akashi pulled away from her.

Nothing had gone her way since the moment she had turned around and found Akashi already bearing down on her without so much as a "go" to signal the start of the match. She hadn't held that against Akashi and would have let it be except Akashi had to go and ruin the jovial mood by insulting her. "So you need a cheap hit to be champ? No one told me that, might have made winning my title easier." She said faintly before pushing herself out of the corner.

"Bitching? All I did was state the truth of how the division and those in it are seen by many at the top, and challenge anyone who thinks that way to put me to the test." Natasha said with a coldness to her voice that hadn't been there before. "Those weren't just empty words, I intend to make good on my promises, and don't worry about going hard on me...I wouldn't have it any other way." She finished speaking before clasping her hands together with Akashi's, setting her feet as she pushed against her.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum