Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Shinkokuna Tōsaku

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Shinkokuna Tōsaku - Page 7 Empty Re: Shinkokuna Tōsaku

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:51 pm

Akashi felt Natasha try and escape the smother but she held onto it firmly. She could feel the hot breath and the moist lips against her valley but she made no motion to stop depriving Oxygen from the French woman.

"It's a little different, isn't it?"

Akashi said as she kept pressing down on Natasha's face. When she felt like she made her point, she sat up just enough so that her breasts hung ominously above Natasha. She looked down at Natasha, her long, black hair covering them a bit.

"Are you done whining now?" She said, seriously. "Just because you need help to wrestle, doesn't mean I do. Then again... if that's how you try and heat someone up, maybe I shouldn't be questioning your wrestling skills at all. I really should be wondering how you even beat Marisa-chan for the hentai title."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:05 pm

What Natasha needed after being flung to the mat by the sumo woman was to catch her breath and let her head clear, but Akashi wasn't giving her any chance to do either with those breasts pressed firmly down over her face. Just like earlier she tried to draw some air into her lungs but only managed to suck upon Akashi's breast instead, each one receiving attention from her mouth as Natasha turned her head left and right searching for any breathing room, but finding none.

Anyone else she might have rolled them off or shoved them away but Akashi was almost twice the weight of other wrestlers and with her arms feeling like jello she was making little progress shoving her away. Yet throughout it all Natasha wasn't thinking about how good a move this was like she usually would, instead she was only thinking about how big of a hypocrite Akashi was. She had been complaining about Natasha this entire sparring match and here she was using her naked tits to smother her!

Just as her lungs began to burn from lack of oxygen Akashi rose up just enough for Natasha to breathe, the woman gasping as she sucked down as much air as she could while her heart, that had been beating a mile a minute throughout the smother, began to calm down. Natasha was seconds away from telling the woman off but Akashi spoke first, Natasha listening intently with a cold fury in her deep blue eyes as she stared up at the woman.

Her eyes then narrowed and without a word she took her right hand that had been pushing upon Akashi's stomach and slid it down, looking to thrust two of her fingers into Akashi's pussy in one quick motion while she leaned up to wrap her lips around Akashi's right mound, her teeth grinding into the areola while her tongue swirled around the nipple.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:00 am

Akashi was waiting for Natasha to say something but the words never came. When she felt Natasha's shoulder rotate against her cupped hand, she figured the French woman was going to try and shove her off. A laughable effort in Akashi's mind. After having slammed Natasha around during the spar and having her full weight on the woman, Akashi knew she wasn't going to budge.

What she was not expecting, however, was for Natasha to snake her hands between her legs. Even when the fingers touched her bare skin and slipped under her tight, lycra shorts, she was in such disbelief that the only thing that came from her mouth was a heated moan of surprise as her pussy was invaded.

"aahhn!?"

Before she could react any further, the wet tongue invaded her nipple and Natasha's teeth sunk into her flesh.

"Fhhnngh!"

Akashi's teeth clenched as she sat up and tried to yank her tit from Natasha's mouth. One hand remained on Natasha's shoulder while the other reached down to tug Natasha's arm away from her pussy.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:33 am

This was not how she had wanted their sparring bout to go but Akashi had pushed her to it. If she had thought she could strip off her top and go for a naked breast smother on Natasha, after preaching on how she didn't need to resort to hentai to win unlike the Frenchwoman, without repercussions Akashi was quite mistaken. If the woman wanted to a taste of the skills Natasha had used to defeat Marisa then thats what she was going to show her, through first hand experience.

All it had taken was a single moment of shock for Natasha to take the lead. Her fingers had sunk deep inside the woman's sex, Natasha curling her fingers inward as they pumped in and out to rub up against Akashi's inner walls, the woman listening to those cries to feel out any particularly sensitive spots. Akashi bolted upright but Natasha would not be dislodged, sitting up right along with her with her mouth firmly clamped down around the woman's breast until a hard shove forced her back down onto the mat.

"I don't need any help wrestling Akashi and if you want to see how I beat Marisa so badly then here, let me show you!" Natasha said as she glared daggers into the other woman's eyes. She had just wanted a cordial spar with Akashi, how it had devolved to this point she wasn't sure but it had to be the fault of Akashi in her mind.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:37 am

Akashi flinched as Natasha's mouth popped from her breast. It wobbled in place, slick with the bluenette's saliva but Akashi wasn't concerned with the sudden coolness tingling her hot breast. The fingers in her pussy were rapid and Akashi bit her lip. She released the hold on Natasha's hand and threw herself off the French woman. Of course she wasn't going to run away from Natasha, even in a sex duel, but even if she got a finger inside of Natasha, she wasn't totally sure if she could beat Natasha while she had an advantage.

Akashi spun around and looked at Natasha, panting softly. She got to one knee and there was a wet spot where her lycra shorts clung to her damp mound. She panted softly but looked at Natasha. She was going to wait for Natasha to try and get her back up before throwing her weight at the bluenette to topple her back down once more.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:00 am

Akashi's breast was almost hypnotic in the way it bounced after popping free of Natasha's mouth, the Frenchwoman leaning in to take a second taste of the ample mound only for Akashi to make a hasty retreat. Natasha's smile faded as the disappointment set in, her fingers slipping from the woman's pussy as Akashi jumped backwards to get off of the Frenchwoman. She had hoped to pull a quick orgasm from the boastful Akashi but she could see that wasn't ever going to have happened, Akashi was an experienced hentai wrestler herself after all even if she was less than supportive of Natasha's aspirations.

Her smirk returned as she too returned to one knee, keeping her eyes on Akashi as she wiped the juices from her fingers on her shirt. "Why the escape? Thats what you wanted right, to make this a hentai contest too? Or did I misunderstand your naked tits being all over my face?" Natasha said before moving back to her feet, only for Akashi to throw herself at Natasha before she could get halfway there. Natasha pushed off the mat with her hands to quickly duck to the side, turning around and shoving Akashi towards the corner.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:21 am

Akashi stumbled when she was shoved, her momentum carrying her to the corner until she grabbed on the ropes to stop herself. Natasha's quick move surprised her, but she turned her head and looked at Natasha. "No." Akashi said. "I did it to show you the difference between a headlock and a breast smother." Akashi said. "But if you want me to kick your ass in THAT too, then fine."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:35 am

Natasha's eyes lit up with excitement when she thought Akashi was going to run right into the turnbuckles, only for her to catch herself in the nick of time irritating Natasha who felt like she had just had a fun story spoiled for her. "You're delusional if you think you've been kicking my ass in ANYTHING Akashi, but here let me show you how wrong you are if you think you can beat me in either discipline." Natasha replied, making a dash towards the corner to grab the woman from behind in a headlock.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:05 am

Akashi could see Natasha coming at her. A kick or a splash or something to that effect might have connected with the sumo but Akashi pushed and ducked when Natasha reached for a headlock, She swung and grabbed Natasha's arm and twisted it sharply up and behind the bluenette's back to pin it sharply between her own shoulder blades.

Akashi then pushed and forced Natasha into the turnbuckles herself, keeping her quite pinned with one arm free. "What was that?" Akashi barked. "Do you really want to lose in a hentai battle too, champ?"

Akashi would use her free hand to try and tug at Natasha's own tank top and pull it over Natasha's head so it dangled off of one arm, exposing her sports bra. While she did that, her leg kicked at Natasha's ankle to try and force Natasha's legs apart and force her breasts to rest on the top ropes, displayed for the small group of rubberneckers who were looking on.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:38 pm

"Gawh!" Natasha cried out in alarm as Akashi surprised her, slipping in behind the Frenchwoman and immediately taking control of her arm and twisting it sharply behind the woman's back. Natasha threw her head back and desperately tried to twist her body around to alleviate the pressure but Akashi held fast, forcing Natasha chest first into the corner she had hoped to trap the sumo in. Her shoulder and elbow felt like that were on fire but she squirmed anyway, the pain flaring up but in her mind it was well worth it as she wasn't going to make anything easy on the woman.

"Don't get in over your head Akashi...I have no problem embarrassing you if thats what you want!" Natasha shot back at her, sounding confidant even if in reality she was struggling to push against the turnbuckle, trying to force herself free with little success. While she fought for freedom Akashi had her way, tugg Natasha's shirt up over head leaving her breasts with just her sports bra to protect them, though how long it would last she couldn't be sure. Her legs spread against her will she threw her one free arm back, her elbow aimed at the woman's side as she tried to do anything she could to slow the woman down.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum