Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Topic: Wrestling?

+26
Gwyndolin
321Shazam
SleeperAgent94
LunarWolf
vhamelin
TiefBlau
rhapsody
LtLukas
valen311
FlameofHope
Teenwrestler
Kitten
Bluemouse
Kelsea
LARIATO
Harrier
kerflubble
Deus001
Milk
Lobo
Tatyina
Maxy
Old_Man_Tai
HighFly
Alexandra
killcarrion
30 posters

Page 39 of 100 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 69 ... 100  Next

Go down

Topic: Wrestling? - Page 39 Empty Re: Topic: Wrestling?

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:12 pm

I really only liked the Shield cause of Ambrose. He always made the group for me. I never liked Seth Rollins when he was in the Shield and I always thought that RR was bringing the group down rather than raising them up.

No... I have DEFINITELY come around on Rollins. He's great on the mic, he's great in the ring and just knows how to play his roll perfectly.

Obviously I still love Ambrose. He'll probably be my favorite wrestler until he retires, tbh. I haven't gotten as excited for a wrestler since I can't even remember when.

But all of the flaws that were being hidden by the shield are just amplified now that RR is in the spot light. The worst thing was that they never even tried to give him his own identity. They are trying NOW, but it's a lil too late. He needs to be totally repackaged. Well, not totally like going crazy with it, but totally for HIM. He still needs a ton of work.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:41 pm

*I am with FlameofHope with most of the names, but not Batista. Batista is actually great on the mic!
-Basketballs don´t hold grudges
-I quit promo(the best promo ever)
-I am just gonna sit here
Not to forget his whiny facial impressions in his program with Rey, his time with Evolution and his fuck ups in the ring sometimes.
Batista would have probably been the better choice for the face of WWE over Cena anway, just look at his movie career as a proof, and the remnant of a career Cena has in that department. People went crazy for the guy until his return was totally fucked up by WWE.
*Thats why I wrote Caveman Ryback. Just awful then, but much better as Big Guy Ryback now. In this form, I am more than willing to give him a chance again.
*Sheamus as Cena 2.0 WHC was even more awful than Cena. There was not a situation against Christian, AdR or Orton that he could not power out of. Absolutely disgusting Superman booking in SD when he was WHC, dull and uninspired, and his *I am going to kick your face in because I am face Sheamus! But please, be a Star!" made a grim situation even worse. Probably not his fault, he´s actually a great wrestler in my opinion, but the damage is done in terms of going over. And he is around the age of Cena, he could not have replaced him anyway.
*Miz is definitely IC/US/TT and even WHC material, but he probably will never be WWE champ again. As a recent example, Damian Mizdow outshone him from the start. I don´t know if that is because Miz has less support from WWE or because Mizdow is such a good actor, but his place seems to be more upper midcarder than actual champion now, basically the corporate version of Dolph Ziggler. If you want to look further back, see how he was used to get Daniel Bryan over, or A-Ry. He made a stunning career out of very little chance after he was split from Morrison, that is for sure. Still like him more as a face.
*They even tried hard with Swagger, Lashley and Morrison, guys that are/were in desperate need for a manager, but never sustained hem long enough to make it a real push. Or Barett, who did not get even on Morrison level yet despite being absolutely hot when he came out of Nexus and was buried by Cena and Ezekiel Jackson of all people.

The only guy they rather succesfully established at the top beside Cena was Orton who, to get there, had to get rubs left and right from the greats of the business, but still was never better than Nr. 2 or a very distant 1b. And he is not even a B+, Orton is an absolute A player when he is motivated, but it is somehow still not enough to carry the WWE for some reason.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:08 pm

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=971329369544783

OH MY GOD STEINER MATH IS BACK
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:40 pm

Honestly I think Reigns is underrated as a wrestler, at least by the fans. I mean, as a whole people only started hating him once he won the rumble. Before that a lot of people seemed to love him, or at least like him a lot.

He's capable of putting on pretty entertaining matches. Definitely needs a lot more character development before anyone will really care about him as a main event player, but just in terms of his in-ring ability I think he's far from being the complete pile of garbage so many are so quick to dismiss him as now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:58 pm

I just want to state for the record that I have disliked him since he has been in the Shield. Hmph!

He needs to have a match so specifically tailored to him or to be put up against someone who can carry him though. He can't just go in, fight a dude and have a great match.

Even during that Lesnar match, which was a GOOD MATCH, he still only used like, 2 moves.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:03 am

To be fair though, at this point everyone knows that normal moves don't work on Brock, and the only way to even stand a chance of beating him is to spam finishers. :V
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:06 am

prolly why the match was good. cookiemonster

RR could get beaten up for 10 minutes then spam his two moves.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:16 am

You know, I'm never going to knock Cena's wrestling skill set again. To judge from his match against Reigns, Lesnar knows only like three moves. German suplex, belly to belly, and the F5.
And yeah, what else could Roman conceivably do when he hits with his finisher and Lesnar doesn't even go down? Go for an armdrag? Although, I'd laugh if like, after hitting his superman punch like six times or so, Reigns used like an inside cradle and went for a cover. :p

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:26 am

John Cena HAS moves and can put on a show. He just often chooses not to use them but every once in a while, he'll bust something snappy out.

Plus his small moveset does consist of at least one strike, one slam/throw and one grapple.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by FlameofHope Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:49 am

So Matthew from Botchamania was on TBFP's podcast today, he brought up an interesting point about the Wyatt/Taker match. By having Undertaker win it both helped the Undertaker by making it seem like the only reason he lost is because Brock Lesnar is a raid boss and obviously helped to further push how destructive Brock is, which led into the next match, Brock vs Roman. Just thought that was an interesting take on it. He also mentioned how Aj Lee was asleep the whole match, and while I didn't actually see Mania, she sure as hell oversell as much as she apparently did at Mania on Raw last night.

Spoiler:
FlameofHope
FlameofHope

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 100 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 69 ... 100  Next