by Yori Yesterday at 8:11 pm

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 6:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 6:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 5:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 281 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 277 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Taylor Parker & The Dojo Are So Cool

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Taylor Parker & The Dojo Are So Cool - Page 2 Empty Re: Taylor Parker & The Dojo Are So Cool

Post by Lobo Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:14 pm

"Wow! Sure sounds like Jessica's a real smart person, everybody! She knows to avoid a sinking ship like!" Kelly mocked with exaggerated baby talk, her voice noticeably giddy as she heard Jessica speak so highly of her! It was all so true! Nobody could hold a candle to Kelly Conway!

The blonde then bent over to grab the Aliana doll and show it to the cameras. "And you know I'd ask for how Aliana feels, but I think after last week's shock therapy, she's finding it a little hard to talk... Take a look!" Kelly said, pointing to the tron to show Aliana stopping Jessica's chairshot, only to be taken down with a sneaky taser attack by Brittany from behind! The Camera zoomed in to see the amazon writhe around along the mat before she got all quiet.

Kelly was laughing the whole time. "Ohhh Man! Look her squirm! Hahaha!" She laughed gleefuly amidst the displeased crowd who began to boo louder and lounder, giving 'Kelly' a chorus of 'You Suck!" chants in all its engrish glory, much to the irritation of Kelly.

"Hey! Hey! I know who you're picking at but don't be mad at Kelly! Be mad at your champion, Parker and YOURSELVES! For encouraging that Bully's behavior!" Kelly pointed at the tron. "Take a look at this!" She exclaimed before a clip of Taylor Parker Vs. Kagami was shown on the screen, letting the crowd see a visibly younger Taylor fighting Kagami and giving her a full-on PUNT between the legs! Earning an audible, sympathetic cry from the crowd.

"I, TAYLOR PARKER! Care about NO ONE! But myself. I'm in this for me! Look how the American Hero, Kelly Conway, comes in to honorably challenge me to a match, my Mother-In-Law decides to step in, Kelly defends herself and smacks her aside..." The next image on the tron showed Taylor doing nothing as she rested in her corner, ignoring Junko who had been knocked aside to the mat.

The Real Kelly then pulled off her fake, crooked nose. "Is that your definition of a hero, Japan!? Is this the Champion you cheer for!? Huh? A Selfish, Disrespectful, Bully? At least Kelly Conway values her friends and Family, Taylor Parker relies solely on her allies for her own personal gain and will freely brutalize ANYONE who stands against her! She brutalized former Champion, Angel, put her on a stretcher with no regret!" Kelly shouted into her mic as the crowd booed her, though some had gone silent now.

"My DEAR FRIEND, Cheerleader Lilly, NO LONGER HAS A JOB, because of Taylor Parker! Sticking her nose into affairs that did NOT concern her! My friend lost to a talent secretary! You people try finding a job in the wrestling world after a loss like that! Nobody wants to be a valet forever!" Kelly spat into her mic with firey anger as she pointed accusingly at the fans as if trying to win their favor over.
[color=#ff0000]
"There are countless others that Taylor Parker has wronged... Kelly Conway and the coalition are here to right those wrongs."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Taylor Parker & The Dojo Are So Cool - Page 2 Empty Re: Taylor Parker & The Dojo Are So Cool

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:58 pm

As "Taylor" finished her speech, "Made in India" began to play over the loud speakers. The theme wasn't a particularly familiar one but soon it was followed by the elegant looking Karisma Zahin who strolled out to the middle of the entrance ramp. She did a twirl and then ran her hand along her body before she held up the microphone in her other hand.

"There is a saying that birds of a feather flock together. A true statement for someone like Taylor Parker. Somehow, the ugliest duckling in the league has managed to surround herself with people who make her appear as a diamond." Karisma smiled and then corrected her own words with a wave of her free hand. "Well... as though someone has shown light into a quartz. It is all she'll ever know of diamonds." She said and smiled haughtily.

"The point remains, her cadre is as unremarkable at best, if I was to be grotesquely generous with my assessment. Hideousness abounds. In reality, it is shameful that the current face of this league is so homely and unprepossessing."

Karisma shook her head and looked at Kelly. "There is another saying. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery." She took a few steps towards the ring but at a casual pace as she looked at Kelly.

"So, am I to understand that you would now try to flatter our ugly duckling of a champ? Although none of you come close to matching my beauty, I think that there is some potential. Perhaps just a bit." Karisma shrugged. "So... why have you done the unthinkable and stooped to such vile degradation? How is it that someone who desires to shine like gold now bathes in the mud and puts on the airs of a swine? A string of pearls would to little to cover Taylor Parker's piggishness, but what I am seeing now is even more of an affront to beauty than what she sees in the mirror every day of her life."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:52 am

Kelly was feeling great and so had some more things to say... Until someone's music dared interrupt her. Kelly instinctively pushed herself back behind Brittany and Jessica, not even bothering to ask them for protection but expect it instead as this prissy looking Indian woman made her appearance. Kelly raised her brow. She hadn't seen her before.

With a mic, the woman spoke, and instantly, Taylor was thrown under the bus. Kelly approved with a smile and listened to Karisma. Hearing this girl out and rip into Taylor poetically, the blonde stepped back in front of her comrades and motioned for the woman to join her in the ring. But it was all smiles until Karisma decided to question what Kelly was doing and that her antics were more akin to bathing in mud.

"Woah Woah Woah! Lighten up, Princess Jasmine! We were only here to have a little fun!" Kelly said into her mic. "Since the Cat's out of the bag... Yes, Japan! I Kelly Conway, Brittany Luuve and Jessica Wright... And this little doll... Are not who we appear to be." Kelly said before turning to Karisma.

"But you, honey... Got a lot of nerve putting yourself out here on Kelly Conway's time. So I suggest you tell us who you are and what you want, besides 'I'm fancy beauty girl here to tell you Parker is poopy." Kelly mocked with a pouty face.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:13 am

Karisma shook her head. "What an unfortunate choice of words, though sadly not unexpected." She sighed. "Perhaps the line between admiration and disdain is much thinner than I thought. You have spent so much time trying to mock her that perhaps you've become too much like her." Karisma didn't move from her spot. Instead, she raised her hand elegantly up in the air.

"How disrespectful that you do not know me. I am the shining Jewel of India and the most beautiful woman in this stadium and in this league." She lowered her hand. and looked at Kelly. "I am Karisma Zahin, conqueror of Sarah Gatt and formerly undefeated Friction superstar until my unfortunate loss to our ugly duckling of a champion. Really, I need no introduction. My beauty alone should be enough." She said, turning her head. "Just by being here, you all begin to shine a little more brightly. You should be thanking me that I have shown up. Especially since we both have at least one thing in common."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:35 pm

Kelly narrowed her eyes in a perplexed manner at the woman as she introduced herself as a conqueror of Sarah Gatt and a former undefeated star until the Ugly Taylor apparently took that away. And again, she talked about how pretty she was.

Kelly just blinked and rubbed her temples. Her thing about her beauty was annoying but did this girly fashion model really beat Sarah Gatt. Regardless if Sarah was old news, that was no easy feat. But her ego was just too big! Kelly couldn't stand someone having an ego bigger than hers.

"If you happen to mean that we have a thing against Taylor, you're on the money. But claiming you're 'the conqueror of Sarah Gatt' is a pretty tall order. I guess you could say that impresses me but I haven't seen you around lately.... So maybe you were good then..." Kelly walked up to Karisma and leaned in towards her.

"But are you still good, now?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:54 pm

Karisma never lost her cool. She smiled and closed her eyes. "I'm always good." She said matter-of-factly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:25 am

"Hmmm." Kelly smirked as she stroked her chin, taking side glances at Jessica and Brittany before looking back at Karisma.

"SO! Obviously, you know who I... Who WE are, right!? You know that we're not the guys who tend to play fair or play nice with others, right!?" Kelly barked, pacing around the ring with the mic in her hand before stopping in front of Karisma.

"And yet you come to me over the simple fact that we have a common enemy... Because she's THAT awful, right!?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:27 am

"She is ugly. You are less so." Karisma said. "Between the two, the choice is obvious." Karisma said with a shrug. "But, I think I can no longer submit my eyes to your horrible farce. We'll be in touch soon enough."

Karisma then smiled. "Please ... take in the view as I leave. If only a fraction of my beauty rubs off on you, I'll consider tonight to be at least somewhat successful."

The Jewel of India turned around and strode off with her held up high as though she had the briefcase and Kelly had been the one to show up and beg for scraps.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:42 pm

"Heh." Kelly grinned at Karisma's statement before the woman just walked off, The bitch sure loved to talk and talk highly about herself. Though Kelly did the same thing, she found herself taking a bit of liking to this woman's style, that and being able to defeat Sarah Gatt was quite impressive!

"Oooooh. Hear that girls? We're not pretty~" Kelly snickered, giving Karisma a half hearted wave before turning towards the camera.

"Ya see everyone? You people who think we're so bad!? Well look who just came by and basically admitted that Taylor Parker is the greater of two evils! And with that AFW, I ask you... Is a supposed do-gooder like Taylor Parker really worth it cheering for?" Kelly paused and grinned.

"Kelly Conway and The Coalition beg to differ. I didn't have a team before Taylor. Nobody in the locker room has a fucking team. The reason why even someone like Karisma will oppose Taylor is obvious. Taylor Parker, Your champion, is nothing more than a thug... Another Sarah Gatt... A coward who hides behind her little posse to avoid her losses. Me, Brittany and Jessica are simply here to do what's right."
And with that, Kelly dropped her mic and threw off her toy nose, motioning for the rest of the Coalition to exit with her.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2