Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 2:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 8:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 190 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 188 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Every rose has it's thorn

5 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Every rose has it's thorn - Page 4 Empty Re: Every rose has it's thorn

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:12 am

Aoi clapped politely and sipped her drink. Even if most of the girls were unseemly, to do what Miss Sellers wanted would require some brutes in their rankes. It was not as though Aoi herself was completely innocent ina ll of this and she'd already seen her compatriots scoff at her own methods. Methods which had gotten the desired results and which was probably more of a reason for Reira's victory than anything else that had happened. At least, in her own mind.

She put on a smile and looked at the older red head. "I know that everyone is very happy to have you in our group. Welcome, Kirishima-sama." She said with a polite nod of her head. "Especially if the battle royale was a mere taste of things to come.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:41 pm

"Yeah, I'm sure you girls just love having someone like me around..."

Reira replied, though she nodded back.

"You know it is. I'll have that belt off John and around my waist soon enough. I'm sure we can all agree having the main Tension Title as the centerpiece of this group would make us all look good, and taking out John Mitchell would serve as a good message for anybody who would dare try and get in our way. With all due respect to Miss Sellers, once we have that belt, the Thorns would own this place."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:11 pm

Angela merely nodded not doing her best to remain civil even if she didn't cared much for Reira bragging. Poison on the other hand sulked on her chair, keeping her arms crossed and looking at Reira with a disdainful bitter smile. "You sure talk big for someone who has fought five minutes and needed help to win.... " Poison couldn't resist saying.

Angela who didn't wanted another confrontation, at least not here, moved a hand under the table to place it on Poison's leg trying to calm her down, but Poison seemed like she was not going to have any of it. She turned to look at Melissa directly with a wry smile. "You sure are putting a lot of money behind this loser.... are you sure she is up to the task?"

Every rose has it's thorn - Page 4 6u0iRWY
Every rose has it's thorn - Page 4 QiougD6Every rose has it's thorn - Page 4 TTlOMaFEvery rose has it's thorn - Page 4 5t0Q5s2Every rose has it's thorn - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:43 pm

Melissa happily just cradled her cup in both hands, allowing the steam and aroma to gently heat her lips and the tip of her nose. It was pleasing that at least Aoi stepped up to welcome Reira, it took a lot of the fire away from Poison obvious reservations for the red head being here. As Poison made her cynical comment, Melissa regarded her

"I am more than happy to back anyone I believe in... Ms. Kirishima, as with Ms. Tamazaki, as with Ms. Keyes... As with yourself Ms. Poison. And to ensure that there is no hard feeling about Reira going on to have a shot at the Tension world title and you missing out on the opportunity... I have a little prize in mind just for you." Melissa took a lengthy sip of her beverage, keeping them on the edge of their seats with anticipation...

"I'm sure you'll like this, I'm going to give you a chance to get revenge on Mr. Gastin... A match, the loser has to depart from Tension. Their contract will be terminated."

Spotlight
characters:
Every rose has it's thorn - Page 4 ELZuoMvEvery rose has it's thorn - Page 4 OG5hnuaEvery rose has it's thorn - Page 4 Cg3CzYmEvery rose has it's thorn - Page 4 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:02 am

Reira couldn't resist an outburst.

"HA! Excellent! Sounds like a win/win for me. If Pinky here wins, that annoying cowboy will finally be gone, and if she loses, then its bye bye Pinky. Either way, I win."

Reira grinned smugly, looking over at Poison.

"Tell ya what Pinky, do me a favor and try to win alright? Your a bitch, but I'd prefer you over that pathetic John Wayne ripoff..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:07 pm

"Ms. Poison shall not be losing this match.." Melissa said, putting emphasis on Poison's name.. Perhaps very subtly advising Reira that maybe she should refer to her as such rather than as "Pinky"

"I am quite certain that Ms. Minetti, who will be backstage, might have something to say about it should the match be turning towards a certain direction.. Wouldn't you agree?"

Spotlight
characters:
Every rose has it's thorn - Page 4 ELZuoMvEvery rose has it's thorn - Page 4 OG5hnuaEvery rose has it's thorn - Page 4 Cg3CzYmEvery rose has it's thorn - Page 4 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:13 pm

"Right, Poison. Well, whatever you have planned, lets hope it works. I've been wanting that cowboy gone for years."

The champ-to-be replied, taking a drink of her water, wishing again that it was beer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:19 pm

Poison liked the idea, she liked it a lot. Kicking Clyde out of the league sounded so good, and she was pretty sure she could win it easily, and even if for some strange reason Clyde got the advantage she was more than sure that Angela would have her back. It was great... Now if only that stupid monkey face Reira could shut her yapper.

"Sounds like a plan. So at least we will have something to celebrate once that stupid cowboy is out of the way, even if 'we' fail to get the world championship... " Poison said with a smirk. This was going to be so much fun, she was sure of it.

Every rose has it's thorn - Page 4 6u0iRWY
Every rose has it's thorn - Page 4 QiougD6Every rose has it's thorn - Page 4 TTlOMaFEvery rose has it's thorn - Page 4 5t0Q5s2Every rose has it's thorn - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:48 pm

Melissa carefully brought her cup to her lips, closed her eyes and took another sip... At least it seemed that the state of discordance had lessened with the news.

"Also.." Melissa said as she opened her eyes and regarded Kelli, Emi and Aoi

"The Tension pay per view event is approaching. I would like to see you three again in a tag team event, you did a splendid job on Mr. Gastin and it would be nice to display to the AFW fans that you can handle yourself against an equal number of opponents as well."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:37 pm

Aoi lowered her head and politely bowed to Melissa and smiled. "It's a wonderful idea, Sellers-sama. I know we will b eable to prove that the Tension boys are no match for us, however many we face."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next