by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

AV 14 Main Event: Angel (C) Vs. Taylor Parker for the World Friction Title!

5 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

AV 14 Main Event: Angel (C) Vs. Taylor Parker for the World Friction Title! - Page 14 Empty Re: AV 14 Main Event: Angel (C) Vs. Taylor Parker for the World Friction Title!

Post by Lobo Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:27 am

"TAAAAYLOOORRR!!"

"TAAAAAYLOOOOORRRRRR!!!"

Kelly called out mocking from down the ramp, proudly marching forth with the widest grin on her face, looking to Taylor with the cruelest intent behind her eyes and the giddiness of a schoolgirl going to prom. Taylor looked downright HIDEOUS! Ugly! But more importantly, weak and far too battered to even defend herself! In other words, a match with her would simply be child's play.

But as Kelly made her way down the stage, she'd see Junko Higurashi approach and try to stand in her way, begging at Kelly not go through with this. Kelly frowned deeply at Junko, annoyed by presence and had a strong desire to smack her away, but rather than do that, Kelly simply lifted her hand to Junko's shoulder to try and move the woman aside. Gently.

"Stand aside, Junko Higurashi. It's time for your daughter-in-law's first title defense! American's TRUE champion will be crowned!"
Kelly roared, raising her flag high while the briefcase was tucked under her arm, looking towards Taylor, who tried her hardest to look capable and strong. But Kelly saw through her, she was far too weak to do anything.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

AV 14 Main Event: Angel (C) Vs. Taylor Parker for the World Friction Title! - Page 14 Empty Re: AV 14 Main Event: Angel (C) Vs. Taylor Parker for the World Friction Title!

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:44 am

Junko gasped at Taylor's words. Not because she was telling her to shut up but because she realized exactly how she was behaving. She was letting her motherly instincts take over in a situation that required just a tad bit more professionalism.

She took a few steps back when Taylor stepped forward and began to wipe her eyes carefully. "Kisama." She growled at Kelly. "I agree with my daughter." Junko said and raised a middle finger of her own at Kelly. "And this time if you come inhere, you're going to have to make me look as bad as her." She said, nodding at Taylor as she balled her fists.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:46 am

"Mom," Taylor snapped, more forcefully. "Take a walk."

The last thing she needed was for Kelly to take her belt and beat down her mother-in-law. She wished Junko wasn't even there. She didn't want anyone to see what was going to happen next.

"C'mon, Conway. C'mon, hero," she snarled. Her voice was rough and uneven, bearing the evening's stress on her body and her mind. "You think you got this in the bag just because my face is all messed up? I'm gonna spank you like the spoiled brat you are and make you cry all the way back to your trailer park. I'm not gonna let a coward like you lay a finger on this belt."

She tried to keep her breath under control, but her chest was heaving. Fresh sweat beaded on her forehead and she wanted to cry. Her mind raced to find anything she could use, to imagine some way that she could realistically beat Kelly.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:41 am

"Pffk." Kelly snorted and covered her mouth to hide a laugh as the older woman flicked her off. "Take a hike, you old bat! Why don't you go join Sumomo in her second retirement?" Kelly mocked, waving Junko off dismissively, quite amused by the old woman's colorful imagination, though for personal reasons, Kelly had no desire to beat the living tar out of Junko.

"Old woman! You try my patience!" Kelly spat before hearing Taylor from the ring, making her grin. "Yeah, Mom. Why dont you take a walk?" Kelly repeated with a sneer before she looked to Taylor with a wry smile, happy to see her foe acting so tough, so strong when she wasn't. Kelly was already getting ideas of how to make her match with Taylor 'entertaining'. She'd take her sweet time humiliating Taylor in various ways. Not just to break her spirit, but because Kelly would just find it fun.

"I'm no coward either! I'm simply... An opportunist. And you sure talk tough but If you value your career I suggest you don't push yourself too much, deary. By the way, you look fucking ugly. I hope Tension men aren't as shallow as I hear 'cuase.... Wow, man. I feel like giving you a facebuster would just be cruel and unusual punishment!" Kelly mocked as she set asdie her flag and made her way to the ring with her breifcase, using the steel steps to carefully make her way to the apron, trying to get inside cautiously, but not handign the contract over to the ref yet.

Instead she raised the briefcase high above her head, turning side to side to show it off to the fans who booed her relentlessly.

"You can call me a coward all you want, dweeb! Kelly Conway's leaving the Friction Champion and you're gonna be yesterdays news! HAHA!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:52 am

Junko shook her head at Taylor's words. The emotions were high and Taylor was probably right but Junko was stubborn too. Moreso when Kelly chastised her and even had the audacity to bring up her old partner in crime and best friend.

Whatever Taylor didn't want her to do, Junko wouldn't, and couldn't, just stand by and watch Taylor destroy her career and possibly her life without even attempting to stop her or Kelly.

When Kelly entered, Junko clenched her fists and ran at Kelly. Her mind was only thinking about her daughter so she didn't really have a plan of attack. Instead, she just threw herself at Kelly and hurled a punch at the American's face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:13 am

Kelly was busy showboating and didn't see Junko coming until the last second, her punch smacking Kelly in the cheek, knocking her forward and making her stumble to the side a bit, she then turned towards Junko with a hateful glare.

"Cunt!" She spat. "DONT SAY I DIDN'T TRY TO BE NICE TO YOU!" Kelly screamed before lashing her briefcase out a Junko, trying to smack it across he face.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:29 am

Junko cracked Kelly with a satisfying fist to the face. Good. She'd end this little insurrection to Taylor's title right then and there. She'd be able to show Taylor that she could handle herself and give the girl some much needed piece of mind.

Junko was already cocking back her other fist to try and pound Kelly into the corner when the blonde screeched smashed the briefcase into her face much quicker than she could ever have anticipated.

Junko's head flashed white and she tumbled to the canvas holding her face, slowly oozing out of the ring as she blinked hard, ending up on her knees and one hand on the mats outside. Her other hand squeezed her nose while she tried to blink away the sudden pain. In the tumble, she had lost her glasses and was also blind as well as in pain.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:38 am

Taylor was caught between fear for her mother-in-law's safety and rage for her putting herself in harm's way. Before she could even react, Junko was down and out, and honestly... Kelly probably did her a favor. She could've done much worse.

She didn't let it distract her. She kept her eyes fiercely focused on her new opponent, and rolled her shoulders. She told herself that she was fine, fine enough to handle some punk ass motherfucker like Kelly Conway. She'd have plenty of time to be hurt later. She began to bounce on the balls of her feet, but she had none of the springy weightlessness she was known for. She looked heavy.

She nodded to Kelly and waved her in. She knew some other stuff needed to happen to make the match official, at the very least a bell, but there was nothing to stop Kelly from beating her down first and then cashing in her contract.

Except that wasn't going to happen. Fuck. Taylor was all knotted up. She just wanted to get it over with.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:31 pm

Kelly turned to look at Taylor hastily after smacking Junko, as if expecting the punk to lunge at her. But she did not. Instead she kept herself in check, prepping herself for the upcoming bout. Kelly smirked at the Punk before rubbing her bruised cheek.

"Oooh, aren't we cold today? I just nailed your mom in the face and you're just going to stand their so you can prep for your fight? Man... I thought I was bad." Kelly commented with a snicker before she thrusted the briefcase out in front of her chest.

"THIS IS IT! MY MOMENT! AND ITS GOING TO COME FROM STEALING YOURS!"
Kelly cried as she motioned the ref girl beside her, having the woman aid her in opening the briefcase to expose the contract. "Eff the briefcase! THIS is what matters! And want you to look at it! I don't have to play "Fair" to get ahead. Winning is all that matters. That's the American way! That the... Con.. way if you will." Kelly declared with a snicker, waving the contract around and fanning herself with it casually as she stood beside the ropes.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Toph Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:33 pm

Avery Shields had seen enough.

The fiery redhead exploded down the stadium's entry ramp at a blistering pace.  

She had to think fast and act even more quickly. The urge to outright attack Kelly Conway was hard to resist, but it went against the tattooed tomboy's better judgment.

The contract, Kelly was arrogantly waving and flaunting the valuable document around almost carelessly. With her target in sight and her determination unwavering, the teenager launched herself gracefully on to the outside of the ring and, in one fell swoop, reached over both the ropes and Kelly's shoulder to snatch the prized document from her haughty grasp. Just as quickly as she made her approach, Ave bounced backwards and quickly settled back outside the ring.

"That's enough!" Her heart thumped in her chest, but she did not falter, "Get away from Taylor or, I swear, I'll tear this thing into a million fucking pieces!"

Honestly, would it matter if she tore the contract up? The young redhead was positively clueless of the potential repercussions she now held in her hands. Unfortunately, it was the only card she had to play; she could only hope that conniving blonde would bite.

You're the only thing stopping this dirty bitch from stealing the glory Taylor fought so hard to earn tonight, it was one hell of a lofty burden, but Avery made herself believe it was true.

Her resolve turned to fiery and unyielding steel.

Toph

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t11082-toph-s-backstage-pass#291522

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next