Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 13 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 2 Bots

dragonswill, kaz, KillerV, M.J.Caboose14, noob, Old_Man_Tai, RJD, SleeperAgent94, Teesta, TheEditor1023, ThunderFox, xalex, Zebra Crossing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 4

First Tension Match.

Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:54 pm by Zebra Crossing

Now that I've sorted some things for my FnF character, I'd like to try and get a match going for my recently approved Tension character.
I enjoy having some input from my RP partner unless I have something super specific in mind, so exactly what kind of match it is or what will happen …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Tadao Debut Match

Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:33 pm by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

Akiko Takamiya

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Akiko Takamiya

Post by k0hryuu on Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:03 pm

Name: Akiko Takamiya
Sex: F
Eyes: red
Hair: orange-red
Height: 5'4”
Weight: 105 lbs
Nationality: Japanese

Endurance: ***
Speed: ****
Technique: ****

Style: Improvised/Street fighting

-Akiko has no formal training, and mostly fights based on her experience and instincts.  She usually attacks aggressively using striking moves, and often resorts to fighting dirty to gain the upper hand.  She's pretty good at reading her opponents, and will often try to exploit any weaknesses she can find.  Not particularly strong, she relies on her speed and strategy to keep her one step ahead of her foes.

Preferred Attacks:
-punches, kicks, joint attacks, limb submissions, cheap shots

-Fairly quiet and introverted, Akiko isn't really one to go out often, and usually spends her time being lazy, watching anime or surfing the internet.  In stark contrast to her partner Yukiko, she is generally very level-headed and can be very perceptive.  Despite those things, she does enjoy a good fight, and can get fired up whenever she's faced with a challenging opponent.  Akiko is more than a little bit of a closet otaku, particularly action or shonen-type anime/manga, but is a bit self-conscious about it and doesn't normally show that side of her except for people she's comfortable with (pretty much just Yukiko and Maddie).

Growing up in a rather sketchy area of Tokyo, with her parents rarely around, Akiko learned how to fend for herself from a young age.  As she grew up, she naturally picked up skilled survival instincts and some basic fighting ability, helping her get by in the rather dangerous neighborhood.  As the area was rife with adolescent street gangs constantly vying for territory, she naturally ended up falling in with a local all-girl gang, one that was quite active and often clashed with other neighboring girl gangs.  Despite her passive demeanor, her seemingly innate talent for fighting and adapting to situations made her one of the most respected members.

Of course, as she grew older, finally graduating from her delinquent-plagued high school, Akiko knew she had to move on with her life.  Having managed to save up some money, she moved away to try and start anew.  This, however, was easier said than done.  Despite her honed instincts, her naturally introverted personality, in conjunction with her lack of non-fighting skills, made it difficult for her to find steady employment.

One day, she received an e-mail from an unknown man, introducing her to the AFW.  While highly suspicious of the source, the prospect of making a living fighting (and also having funds for her otaku hobbies) was far too tempting of a possibility for her to pass up.  With little to lose at this point, she signed up and was quickly accepted.  A bit hesitant to go it alone, she contacted her close friend, Yukiko, another member of her old gang, who she had not seen in a few years.  To her joy and relief, Yukiko also joined, allowing her to reunite with her old fighting partner.

Misc. Info:
-When training alone, she sometimes tries to replicate special moves from anime, but almost always unsuccessfully.
-Has a crush on her long-time friend and team partner, Yukiko, but is too shy to ever admit it.

-Yukiko Kuzuryu (Close friend and tag-team partner)
Maddie Hanezawa  (kouhai/friend)

-The Black Feathers Gang

Loss vs. Lady Lakota (via Submission, Below-the-Belt Match)
A day at the gym (A misunderstanding leads to an awkward encounter)
Win vs. Volcanica (via Submission)
Win w/ Yukiko Vs. The Roses of Fire & Ice  (Via Pinfall)
In the Ring (Preparing for a sudden shot at the tag-team title)
Win w/ Yukiko in Four Corners Match (Via pinfall on the Love Bunnies, SS15) (Crowned Friction Tag Team Champions)
The First Trial as Champions (A minor skirmish ensues, and thier first true TItle defense match is arranged)
Win w/ Yukiko vs. The Morrigan (VIa pinfall; Title Defended)
The Gang calls a Promo(Officially take Maddie in as substitute, and announce their name change)
Locker room brawl (Rescuing a captured comrade!)

Last edited by k0hryuu on Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:00 pm; edited 22 times in total

Select an entity to call forth.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Akiko Takamiya

Post by Tatyina on Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:38 pm

Approved. You may make matches and rp as you like.

Ask for a name change at your own risk! kelyeah

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:

Allie P(M) Junko(M/W) Mam (M/W) Mercy
Abbey Belle
et al.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top