» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 2:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 2:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 10:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 9:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 3 Bots

ScyldScefing, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Akiko Takamiya vs. Lady Lakota

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Akiko Takamiya vs. Lady Lakota Empty Akiko Takamiya vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:03 pm

Below the Belt Match

Rules: Only blows which land below the belt are allowed. Striking above the belt will incur a warning from the referee and, if that warning is not heeded, a penalty may be enforced.

Attire: Bikinis

Victory: Verbal Submission

Janet was getting back into the game. After losing her Entropy title to Silver Ace, she had taken a month off, psyching herself back up and working on her game, training—sometimes by herself, sometimes with her girlfriend Azami, sometimes with her old mentor Cecilia—just generally trying to improve herself for her next match and for the future. Tonight, she was taking on a new girl, and was going to give this Akiko a very warm welcome to AFW in a special Below the Belt Match.

Janet's theme music began to play, and the Native American wrestler would appear at the top of the ramp that led into the arena, bathed in a golden spotlight. Her attire was largely the same as it always was, though she had modified it slightly for this bikini-only fight. Her feathered Lakota headdress sat atop her head for her entrance, but she had set aside her usual fringed leather skirt and decorated Lakota cape for the night, leaving her clad in nothing more except her black-and-green bikini top and bottom. As the crowd roared, Lady Lakota made her way down to the ring, waving a hand in the air to her fans as she hopped into the ring.

She would back up into her corner, raising both arms in the air one more time before lifting up her headdress and handing it to one of the AFW staff members standing outside the ring. She would then stretch her arms and legs out, limbering up for the fight. Only blows below the belt would be allowed. That could end up being very interesting...and very painful. Low blows seemed to be the order of the night. There would be spanking and leg work aplenty, too, at least coming from Janet to Akiko. The former champion didn't know much about her opponent for the night. She would keep on stretching in her corner as she awaited her foe's entrance, looking forward to getting her first look at the girl.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Akiko Takamiya vs. Lady Lakota Empty Re: Akiko Takamiya vs. Lady Lakota

Post by k0hryuu Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:47 pm

Akiko paced around the locker room, shivering with both anticipation and anxiety. On one hand, she was booked against a tough opponent, who would surely make for an exciting fight; a thrill Akiko missed sorely. On the other hand, this opponent was a veteran and former champion, compared to Akiko's complete rookie status and probably rusty fighting skills, along with... some certainly awkward match restrictions.

Akiko was certainly no stranger to fighting dirty, however going below the belt was usually reserved just for her more bitter enemies and in desperate situations. She felt a bit bad having to use such moves on pretty much a complete stranger to her, but she also knew that her far more experienced opponent probably had no such qualms, and she could not afford to be reluctant. At least not if she wanted to get out of this with her tender bits intact.

As the signal for her entrance was given, Akiko took one last deep breath, and quickly tried to psyche herself up before leaving the locker room. Emerging on the ramp, wearing her favorite pink bikini, she posed and smiled, albeit somewhat stiffly, for the audience, as some generic J-pop music began to play. A bit of an introvert, large crowds were a discomfort to Akiko, but she did her best to look friendly, waving around randomly as she made her way down to the ring, where her opponent was already waiting.

Climbing up into her corner, Akiko peered across the ring, getting her first good look at her foe for tonight. While Lady Lakota certainly did not appear particularly intimidating, Akiko definitely got an intense vibe, knowing that this was a skilled and formidable woman. Doing her best not to seem nervous, she did a small, awkward wave towards her opponent and then bowed respectfully.

"I... hope we can have a good fight!"

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:49 pm

Janet would watch intently as her opponent entered the ring to a peppy J-Pop song. The girl looked a bit uncomfortable; that was understandable, given that this was her first match at AFW. Janet remembered her own first match, how awkward she had felt, how it had all been very different than what she had expected. Not bad different—if anything, it was better. But it was all a little overwhelming.

This Akiko appeared to be someone who did a lot of fighting, though, even if it was her first time at AFW. Janet was going to have to be wary of her, especially with the focus on low blows in this match. Things could get very painful very fast.

At least her foe seemed to be respectful, as she waved and bowed to Janet as the referee got ready to start the match. The Lakota wrestler would smile and wave back. "I hope so, too, sweetie," Janet would say. "You'd better be ready, though, because I won't be holding anything back just because you're new around here..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:37 am

"Heh, I wasn't really expecting you to." Akiko allowed herself a small smirk. At least this woman did not seem particularly malicious, not yet anyway. Akiko had heard horror stories of the humiliation and torture that happened in some of the matches here at the AFW, and very much hoped she would never have to face such an opponent like that. She couldn't afford to drop her guard for now.

Quickly stretching out and loosening up, Akiko prepared herself as the bell signalling the start of the fight rang. Falling into her fighting stance, she paced slowly towards the center of the ring, awaiting her opponent to make the first move.

"The rules have my hands pretty tied... And I can't attack someone like her recklessly... I'll have to see what she can do first..." Akiko thought to herself.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:30 am

Janet smirked. Her opponent was rather pleasant—at least, she seemed to be in the early going here. If that pattern held, it would be a weight off of Janet's shoulders. Plenty of girls in AFW were monsters, and in a match where the only blows allowed were delivered below the belt, matching up against a violent or sadistic girl could have made for a really terrible night, even if Janet did win. Hopefully, that would not be the case tonight.

The bell rang, and the Native American wrestler would hop forward, approaching her opponent in a grappling stance. Janet kept a close watch on her foe, and, at the same time, took a few moments to appreciate the other girl's bikini-clad body. She was pretty easy on the eyes.

Akiko seemed to be waiting for Janet to make the first move, and so the Lakota would stop looking her opponent over and would spring into action. With a yell, Janet would jump forward, plant one foot, and spin, trying to nail Akiko's thigh—or maybe even her crotch—with a roundhouse kick.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:43 am

"Aiya...!" Akiko yelped and she hopped back, just barely avoiding Janet's opening kick, as it grazed her upper thigh.

"That probably would've hurt..." She thought grimly. Crouching low, Akiko lashed out, kicking one of her legs at Janet's planted foot. The awkward position meant she couldn't put much force behind it, but maybe she could at least throw her foe off-balance and find an opening.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:20 am

Akiko was a little too fast for Janet’s initial attack. The Lakota’s toes merely grazed her foe’s upper thigh as Akiko jumped back. Janet would quickly pull her leg back and plant it again, trying to keep her balance. Akiko’s counterattack came swiftly. She crouched and launched a kick of her own at Janet’s foot, trying to take it out from under the former champion.

Janet would wince as the foot slammed into her shin, pushing her leg back and making her unsteady. She wanted to respond with another quick attack of her own, but with Akiko crouching down so low Janet didn’t think she could attack from this angle without hitting Akiko above the belt and incurring the wrath of the referee. The Lakota did see an option, though. She would drop down into a crab-like position, going lower still than her opponent and sending a hard kick forward at Akiko’s pelvic region.

“Haaa!” Janet would yell as she threw the kick.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:41 am

Not only had Akiko underestimated Janet's recovery speed, but she had underestimated the vulnerability of her current position. With her foot still stuck out from the kick, her legs were spread wide open for Janet's foot to come crashing right into her crotch.

"AAAHHHH...!" Akiko emitted a brief scream of agony, before keeling forward, curling up in a face-down fetal position as she clutched her aching womanhood. Back in her street fighting days she had taken far more than her share of low blows, but that was one pain that there was just no getting used to...

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:14 am

Janet’s shin hurt, but she managed to power through it in order to throw that snap kick forward into her opponent’s crotch. She managed to pull it off, though, and it was worth it, as the Lakota wrestler watched her opponent go down into the fetal position, clutching at her wounded crotch. “Gh…sorry about that, sweetie, but I’ve got to do what I’ve got to do…” Janet would growl, as she would get back up onto her feet.

She wanted to follow up on her initial advantage before Akiko was able to recover and rally, and so the former champion would leap forward, trying to sit herself down on Akiko’s back as the Japanese girl remained face-down. If she could do that, Janet would quickly, decisively bring her hands downward, hoping to deliver a hard two-handed spank to Akiko’s bottom to add some pain in the rear to compliment the pain in her pussy.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:36 am

"No... hard feelings..." Akiko groaned in reply, still trying to nurse her groin.

Still stuck in a compromising position, she found herself easily mounted by Lakota, who unleashed a brutal double slap to her rump. Akiko let out a loud yelp, as the sharp pain radiated in her two cheeks. Able to do little else in her current predicament, Akiko pushed up, hoping to at the very least dethrone Janet, and hopefully get back on her feet.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next