Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Akiko vs. Claire II

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Akiko vs. Claire II Empty Akiko vs. Claire II

Post by dlamp Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:32 pm

Match Type: Standard
Win by Pin, KO, or Submission
Attire is Bra and Panties Only
The Loser is Spanked by the Winner

"Okay, now I really will destroy her..." After all that the time Aki spent focusing on her vigilante work, she had finally decided to get back into wrestling again. Sadly, her match with Claire was going to be a lot worse than just embarrassing each other into submission. A bra and panties fight... Aki was ready to beat the hell out of Claire for this one. She knew the girl was more... shameless when it came to these kinds of matches, but... but... bra and panties only?! "Argh! I'll end her, I swear I will!" Soon after saying those words her theme started playing. She was on. Okay... time to go. Aki gave a sigh and started walking out into the cheering crowd. As the match requested she in just in a black bra and panties, blushing all while walking out. The crowd seemed a lot bigger than last time (ufortunately). It looked like Claire had a few fans now. A lot actually. She must be doing well... She barely paid attention to the AFW's activities and favorites due to her work, but it was clear that Claire had been busy. Getting to the ring, she gave a small sigh and waiting for her opponent, hoping to make this match quick.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Akiko vs. Claire II Empty Re: Akiko vs. Claire II

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:06 pm

Truth be told, the bra and panties match had not been entirely Claire’️s idea. As a former number one contender for the kawaii title and—she would like to believe—one of the higher-profile wrestlers in that cute and cuddly division of AFW, she did have some pull with management when it came to scheduling matches. But that pull only went so far. She had managed to get another match with her friend, rival, and crush Akiko, but it had been management’️s decision to make it a bra and panties match. She hoped the more modest Akiko wouldn’️t blame her for that decision.

Of course, what Claire wouldn’️t tell Akiko was that the match which she proposed would have been a wedgie war, with the two of them topless and wearing nothing except super-stretchy wedgie-conducive panties. She would also avoid mentioning that, when management had turned her original idea down, she had been the one to suggest the spanking stipulation, which would, in fact, be in effect for this match.

After Akiko had entered the ring, Claire’️s music would promptly begin to play, and the New England schoolgirl would make her way out into the AFW arena in nothing but a baby blue bra and a matching pair of panties. Her face was red as she walked down the ramp and climbed into the ring. She was a little less modest than Akiko, sure, but she still wasn’️t fully used to being exposed like this in public. Once she was in the ring, she would take a deep breath, then focused her gaze on Akiko, giving the ninja girl a smile. “Hey, Aki,” Claire said.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:33 pm

Akiko gave a smile at Claire as she came into the ring. "Hey Claire..." Aki's tone was uneasy if anything. This was not going to be am easy fight. Getting over the embarrassment was one thing, but Claire had gotten a lot of experience over the last few months. Hopefully all that vigilante work made for good training. "Heh, you ready for this?" She said, getting into a fighting stance. All I have to is knock her out or make her tap out, easy. So long as Claire didn't try anything funny and Aki could get a few openings this match was hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:39 pm

Claire could sense the uneasiness in Akiko’️s voice. The ninja girl was obviously not very comfortable fighting in nothing but her bra and panties in front of thousands—perhaps millions—of audience members. Claire understood. She didn’️t like being exposed either, but she was a little more used to it, and she had been far more exposed than this in front of even larger audiences before. Her infamous, infuriating kawaii title match with Kagami came immediately to mind.

She dispelled that thought quickly. Right now, she was in the ring with Akiko, and the cute ninja girl deserved her undivided attention. Tonight was the first night that the two of them had seen each other in a while. They had fought twice the year prior, hung out once or twice, and had seen each other plenty at the dojo, but they did not talk too much when they were just passing by. Claire had missed Akiko. She still wanted to convince the Japanese girl that the two of them should at least try going out.

“Yes, I’️m definitely ready,” Claire said. She assumed her own fighting stance, fists up in front of her, ready to take Akiko on. But her cheeks were still red as she looked over her half-naked opponent. “By the way, Aki…you look really cute tonight,” Claire added.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:24 am

That... made Aki blush a little. "C-Cute?" It was just like Claire to make some comment like that. She shook her head, trying to get her focus back. "Sh-Shut up Claire, you're just saying that!" She said, shying away a little from the girl. Was Claire trying to get Akiko's guard down? It was probably an honest compliment given the girl's crush on Aki, but... still. Just ignore her for now and fight. She couldn't waver now, not before the match even started. As those thoughts passed, the bell rang and the match had begun.
Okay, time to fight! Akiko narrowed her eyes at Claire, examining her body carefully, looking for an opening. She rushed toward Claire soon after and shot her arm out for a quick palm strike to Claire's stomach. If they were going to be exposed like this, then body strikes would do a lot more damage than usual.

Last edited by 8765 on Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:36 am

Claire shook her head quickly as Akiko gave her frustrated reply. “No, I’️m not just saying it,” Claire promised. Oh, she realized that saying it right before the match was apt to fluster Akiko, but that didn’️t mean that Claire didn’️t mean what she said. “You know…you know that I really do mean it.” She sighed and shrugged her shoulders. She kept trying, but Akiko kept brushing off her advances without a second thought. Claire hadn’️t even really gotten a chance to talk about it, Akiko always shut her down so quickly.

The bell rang to begin the match. Claire took a deep breath and walked forward, towards the center of the ring and towards her friend, rival, and crush. Akiko rushed at her, throwing one arm forward, trying to hit Claire in the stomach. The schoolgirl would quickly move her own arms downward, intercepting the palm strike with her own closed fist. She had been practicing since the last time the two of them had fought, and she wanted to show Akiko that they were now equals when it came to striking ability. She would throw her right arm forward, looking to land a karate-style chop to Akiko’️s chest.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:56 am

Akiko had to admit she was impressed by Claire's counter. Deflecting her strike was one thing, but to get a hit soon after was surprising. "Gah!" And painful. Just as she thought, the lack of clothes would make strikes a lot more damaging. She could already see this fight going on of two ways. We could continue using strikes and go for knockout, or try using submissions and sensual techniques to wear each other out. Aki was in favor of the former, but who knew where Claire was going to go. Seeing how the girl had improved in her striking techniques, she might want to show off her skills... still, it was too early to say anything yet.
So if she's going to just block me then... Aki backed away from Claire, trying to get some space between them. She moved as far back as the ropes, stretching them out a little. Then used them to launch herself forward, giving a jump for a flying knee to Claire's chest and face. She could deflect Akiko's chops and palm strikes, but blocking a knee with this much force behind it without taking damage would be almost impossible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:38 am

Claire’️s karate chop slapped hard into Akiko’️s chest. With nothing but a cute black bra to shield her, the ninja girl had no choice but to take the full force of the blow. Claire smirked as Akiko let out a small groan and backed up. Claire had won that first exchange of blows. It was a far cry from their first match, in which Claire had been very nearly knocked out the moment Akiko thought to start striking her.

“Oh, Aki,” Claire said, indulging in a little trash talk to celebrate that very small victory. “Oh, Aki-tan, you aren’️t getting the better of me this time.”

Akiko’️s next move would turn the tide, however, shutting Claire up quickly. As the ninja girl bounced off the ropes, launching herself forward, Claire could only put her hands up in front of her face, hoping to lessen the blow to her precious facial features. Her guard did not do much. Akiko’️s knee slammed into her, right above her chin, and Claire fell backwards with a grunt, tumbling head over heels. She would keep rolling backwards long enough to land on her knees, and, from there, would slowly get back up onto her feet. “Ow…” she groaned, rubbing at her mouth with one hand.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:04 pm

Her knee strike worked! Aki was worried that Claire would dodge the blow for a moment. It would had left her pretty open for punishment if so. Though Akiko herself didn't make a graceful landing either and staggered forward a little once her feet touched ground. Ugh, still not use to this high risk-reward fighting style. She liked her MMA style a lot more, it was just easier to use, but she still had to keep up the ninja persona. How ironic that improved her strikes while Aki improved her ground techniques.
"So..." She tapped the mat with her foot, getting into her fighting stance once more. "Not getting the better of you huh?" She was going to keep the pressure on Claire. She didn't want to go all out yet, but she didn't want to go easy on her either. Here I go. She made her way toward Claire, running at her to send a dropkick to her face. As risky as high flying moves were, they sure packed a punch if they connected.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:26 pm

Claire had been sent tumbling by that knee strike, but at least she hadn’️t been knocked out by it. In their first match, one punch had been enough to stun her. Now, things were different. Training at Akiko’️s dojo had definitely helped her. She had taken a flying knee to her face and was still alert and ready to keep fighting.

She looked back up at Akiko as the Japanese girl teased her. Claire would smirk and put her fists back up, ready for whatever Akiko had in store for her next. “Things are going to be different this time, Aki. In many ways. I promise you that.”

When the ninja girl rushed her again, Claire braced herself. Akiko jumped up in the air and aimed a dropkick for Claire’️s face. Seeing this, Claire would throw her hands up in front of her face, letting Akiko’️s foot smack into her palms. That smarted, but it didn’️t hit her face. She would stumble back, struggling to find her balance, but then realized that there was a better way. She would back herself all the way up into the ropes, leaning back into them, and then bounced back in Akiko’️s direction, leaping upwards and aiming a retaliatory dropkick of her own at her friend’️s face!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next