by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 221 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 220 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Beat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura!

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Beat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura! - Page 4 Empty Re: Beat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura!

Post by anegge Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:27 am

Ashura reached down to her fallen foe and hauled her up to her feet gripping her around the neck and chin with her right hand. "Let me show you how to beat clock." she intoned grimly as she seemingly effortlessly hefted Eka into the air with only a single arm. She sprinted forward until the duo had reached the center of the ring and then leapt forward into the air chokeslamming Eka into the mat. In a seemingly continuous motion from landing the slam, Ashura rolled over and took hold of Eka's leg rolling up onto her in a leg hook pin. The Russian hardly needed to announce her position, but she did anyway, "Pin!"

The referee who was wary of being caught up in the two wrestler's tumultuous movements ever since Eka's powerful senton bomb, timorously moved into position to begin counting the pin.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Beat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura! - Page 4 GXChUKwBeat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura! - Page 4 1BElGMIBeat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura! - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Beat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura! - Page 4 Empty Re: Beat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura!

Post by LtLukas Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:45 am

Eka sputtered and clawed at Ashura helplessly as she was moved to the center of the mat. Her movements were brought to an abrupt halt as she was choke slammed into the canvas. Ow. Eka closed her eyes in pain. She was aware of her opponent on top of her, pulling her leg up into a pin but lacked the strength or presence of mind to do anything about it.

One! The referee girl boomed.

Eka was dimly aware of the ref counting up. She doubted she would be able to kick out of it even if she tried as hard as she could in her pain addled mind and state. The chokeslam did quite a number on her.

Two! The sound of the referee's voice reverberated around the arena. The crowd were as silent as the grave. Eka knew she had failed them and herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:38 pm

"Three!"

Lukretia stopped the clock and rang the bell when the ref hit the final count. The German stood up and clapped, impressed with both girls.

"Excellent vork, ladies." She said. "Perhaps ze future is bright?" She asked.  "But let us get down to ze tacks of brass." Lukretia looked at the stop watch. "Four minutes and fifty two seconds." The AFWTron flashed 4:52. "Now it vill be countdown for ze next contestants. Ladies, please exit ze ring. Ms. Fields, please enter." She said, motioning to the dark haired girl.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:15 am

Ashura easily stood to her feet as she was vaguely praised by Lukretia. She narrowed her eyes in suspicion, not only had Lukretia not acknowledged her personally, but she had unceremoniously ordered the giant to leave the ring? Wasn't there time for her deserved victory pose? Not on Lukretia's clock. Ashura was a little bit disappointed, but the German GM seemed very business like, which was something to respect. Ashura stepped over Eka and made her way out of the ring and back up the ramp.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Beat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura! - Page 4 GXChUKwBeat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura! - Page 4 1BElGMIBeat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura! - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:03 am

Eka tried her best to hold her aching, well, everything. Her neck hurt the most so she gave it a light rub. There was going to be an incredibly nasty bruise there in the morning. Hell, there would probably one there about an hour from now. With a grunt she sat up and then stood up all the way. Her dark hair hung down over her face. She didn't brush it aside. The audience probably didn't want to see it anyways.

She hopped down from the ring and looked up at the clock. Almost five minutes. That wasn't bad. Hell, Eka might have eked out a victory if she could slam her a few more times. And there were worse starts than 0 for 2. Not a whole lot of worse starts but surely someone. So that was consoling. Kinda. She sighed as she walked up the entrance ramp. Maybe the nearly incomprehensible German woman was on to something. The present was pretty grim but there wasn't any reason the future couldn't be bright. And the boss had even called the work excellent, so that was a thing. She turned around and gave the crowd one final wave as a gesture of appreciation, before disappearing into the locker room. The long bench provided marvelous support for her aching body as she held her head in her hands. The future was bright, for sure, but the path to it was going to be arduous and would require hard work. No denying that.

Back to top Go down

Beat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura! - Page 4 Empty Beat the Clock Challenge Match 2: Blossom Vs. Sandalwood!

Post by acuyra Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:39 am

"Entering!"

Blossom called out as she emerged from backstage, complete with her usual smile. She made her way down the ramp, trying hard not look too much in Eka's direction. On one hand, she was sad that the dice rolled the way it did, putting her fellow newbie up against Ashura. Not someone Blossom would want to by up against, at least not with the clock ticking and the heat on. She'd never tried to suplex someone she couldn't get her hands around, and she had no intention on trying.

On the other hand, she was tremendously glad that she'd lucked out and got put against Cooper, instead.  While Blossom didn't know really anything about her wrestling style, she seemed like a fun, energetic girl, totally sure of herself. The strategy was clear: take the fight to her, get in close, drag her down and make her stay there. Quick, clean, mean.

"Hoo-ah."

She hopped up the steps and came in through the middle and top rope, then skipped her way to the middle of the ring. Blossom leaned forward and stared at the entrance. A cat just itching to pounce.

Last edited by acuya on Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:01 am

"Yooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

Sandalwood sprinted down the walkway, microphone clutched tight in her hand, nearly smacking into Ashura on the way down. This was going to be awesome. She could feel the adrenaline pumping through her system, filling her full of lightning and fire; she wasn't just Sandalwood Cooper, hell no! She was a freakin' superstar right now, queen of the ring, goddess descended, and she was about to put one goddamn memorable show!

She rolled under the rope and popped up, almost manic grin on her face. "Well, that sure was fun! If you like watching a roided out Russian punch someone for five minutes!" Chuckles from the crowd. "But now that the preshow is finished, we can move on to the main event! And trust me, folks, you are not going to be disappointed! This fight is gunna be so amazing, so fantastic, so pants-crappingly brutal, they're not going to be able to show it on TV!" She's yelling into the microphone. The crowd is getting into it, though, judging by all the shouting. Sandalwood turns to Blossom, her grin from ear to ear, extending her free arm to point at her opponent. "Yeah, you heard me, folks! And when we're done here, you're alllll gunna go down to your wrestling friends, and they're gunna be like--" Sandalwood adopts a deep, frat boy voice. "'Yo, I heard something crazy went down at the wrestling ring the other day.'" Sandalwood switches back. "And then you're gunna be like, 'yeah, dude, I was totally there in person, it was freakin' awesome!' Because that's what this is gunna be! Freakin' awesome!" Crowd's pretty much all acheer, now. Sandalwood spins around, eating up the attention.

"And you guys are gunna be gettin' the most memorable of matches, or my name ain't Sandalwood Cooper!" Hesitation. The crowd roars, then pauses, as if collectively blinking. Sandalwood frowns. What had she done--oh, crap, she had mentioned her first name. Too much hype. Abort, abort! "Uh, just, Cooper, actually--" Aw, shit, too late. The audience had begun chanting 'Sandal-wood! Sandal-wood!'. Her cheeks flushed a touch pink. Wellll, shit. She was hoping to not do that for at least, like, a month. "Aw, whatever..." She muttered, removing the microphone from her mouth and turning towards Blossom. "You ready for a life-changing experience, Little Miss Flower Power!?"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:25 am

Lukreatia watched the girls exit and Blossom enter. Ashura would be waiting to see who, if anyone, could beat her time while Eka headed back to the showers. Lukretia was about to speak to segue into the next match when Sandalwood had decided that she could no longer wait for instructions and entered the ring.

Lukretia stood up from the timekeeper's booth and lifted the microphone to her lips. "Fraulein Cooper, I appreciate your enthusiasm. I hope zat you can maintain zat level of energy vhen it is your turn. However, I do not believe I had called your name. Indeed it is Ms. Fields' turn to wrestle but you vill not be her opponent. Please, make your vay out of ze ring und allow for ze next competitor to enter.

Lukretia turned to the entrance way and held out her hand. "Now, Ms. Fields, please meet your opponent for zis beat ze clock challenge."

Continued Here

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4