by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 180 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 180 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Brutal Beat down: MADONNA VS CAROL CLOVER

2 posters

Go down

Brutal Beat down: MADONNA VS CAROL CLOVER Empty Brutal Beat down: MADONNA VS CAROL CLOVER

Post by xalex Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:06 pm

Normal match up
Win via Submission or pin or ko

MADONNA
:
VS
CAROL
:
Madonna was standing backstage taping her hand and preparing herself for her upcoming match up. For her it was just another night and another match with another victim. He begins to flex her arms a bit while walking around in the looker room.  Since she arrived here in Tokyo and joined the AFW some interesting things happened. She was in some good fight, inside and outside the ring. Naturally she came out on top every time.  And this evening would be no other. She would go out there beat her opponent a bit up and end this thing as fast as she could. After flexing her muscles she walked over to the next mirror in the looker and took a close look at her outfit if everything was looking all right.  She made on last move on her hair, before she left the looker room to walk over to the ramp. She was wearing her with and purple outfit with a pair of black boots. She walked throw the backstage area while shadowboxing. Then she stopped directly in front of the ramp. Her match was next and she wanted to show the world that she was the best in the afw!

Then her music started to play. “The Devil in I” She walked out on the ramp. The lights were heating her up imminently. She stopped at top of the ramp and jumped from her right foot to her left and back again. She would do it a few times before jogging down the ramp. She was highly focused on the match. When she reached the ring she rolled in under the bottom rope and jogged a few rounds in the ring before turning to the ramp. “Come on bring that bitch in here!” she screamed and was waving. She walked up and down in the ring waiting for her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Brutal Beat down: MADONNA VS CAROL CLOVER Empty Re: Brutal Beat down: MADONNA VS CAROL CLOVER

Post by bricktown Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:15 am

Carol had heard that her next opponent was going to be a real handful. The odds were not particularly in her favour, given Madonna's strength and viciousness. Still, she felt she could handle the pressure of facing off against somebody like that. After all, her previous promotion was terrifying, what with all the drug addicts and sociopaths around. Those were bad days, but now she was in a place that wasn't so bad. Here, she could have a match that didn't turn into a street fight with used, dirty needles. So, she could maintain her composure without an issue. It wouldn't guarantee victory, but having her head on straight would certainly help.

As her theme hit, Carol came out with her usual cheerful shout and a fist pump. There were sparse cheers, but it was more than last time, so she accepted it all without a problem. She was up against somebody who looked like she'd start fighting as soon as they were both in the ring, so she didn't go with her usual entrance. Once she made her way to the apron, she pumped her fist a second time before jumping over the top rope. Even before she landed, she had her hands up in a guard stance. If Madonna wanted to try and get a cheap shot in, she'd be sorely disappointed.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Brutal Beat down: MADONNA VS CAROL CLOVER Empty Re: Brutal Beat down: MADONNA VS CAROL CLOVER

Post by xalex Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:57 am

Madonna watched how her opponent made her way to the ring. How she was fist pumping and was cheered by the fan. Hurray such a happy girl… when Madonna hated something than it were such Happy girls how spend more time in the ring pleasing the crowed than fighting the battle they are in right now. It looked like that this small girl was watching Madonna as well when she came down the ramp. When Carol jumped into the ring she directly put her hands up to protect herself.

Madonna needed to smile pretty bride when she saw that. That little brat was afraid that Madonna would attack her directly when she would enter the ring. This thought made Madonna laugh out loud. “Hey put your hands down swimsuit!”, called Madonna to her opponent when she started to walk over to her. “I don´t need to attack you, so keep your hands down till the match starts!” She would step directly in front of the smaller girl build herself up as much as possible trying to impress her with her size and build. Madonna needed to look down to her. “I don´t have to attack you with any cheap shot all I need to do is beat you up after the bell run and this was it… you don´t look like someone how can take much of a beating… please try to don´t break after taking one punch… the match should go at least longer than it took me to chance…” Madonna would then turn around and would walk back to her corner, half way she stopped. “By the way the name is Madonna, and I am the best there is!”

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:18 am

Carol's eyes widened in surprise. Wow, she wasn't sucker punched by somebody for once! That was really heartening to see. AFW sure was a great place to wrestle, after all. Putting her hands down, she looked up at the bronzed wrestler in front of her. Wow, she was up against somebody who really towered over her. Blinking a few times, Carol figured that her opponent had 8 inches and a ton of muscles over her. That was a huge difference, but she wasn't going to be nervous over that! If size was all that mattered, she wouldn't have had to worry about a certain blonde monster.

"You'd be surprised, miss! But I'll give as good as I can get, and that's a promise!" She chirped, extending her hand to shake. "Nice to meet you, Madonna. I'm Carol! And believe me, I'll make you work for that title~!"

Her eager, guileless grin said it all. There were no hidden barbs there, just pure excitement for the war to come. Somebody innocent like that surely couldn't be as brutal as Madonna, right?

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:38 pm

Madonna would let her arms cycle while the small swimsuit was stepping closer. The German woman was watching her closely. She was looking sporty… maybe she was able to keep standing for a few moments against her. But She wouldn´t be much of a challenge. Suddenly the smaller one was standing right in front of her offering her a handshake. After Carol was done talking Madonna smiled at her.

“Let me tell you something… you for this match you will go by the name Swimsuit. I don´t want to remember any name of any girl I step over… that would be way to many names… so better get used to that Swimsuit… and don´t be disappointed when I show you your place. I will show you that your are only on the bottom of the peaking order.”

Madonna would not take the handshake of the smaller woman instead she would step right up to her and stare down right into her eyes with a evil smile on her lips. She was pressing her chest against the chest of the smaller one trying to put some pressure on her, trying to find out if she would back away from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down