Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The brawl to end it all: Jessica Wright, the Violent Violet vs Madonna [Hardcore match]

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The brawl to end it all: Jessica Wright, the Violent Violet vs Madonna [Hardcore match] Empty The brawl to end it all: Jessica Wright, the Violent Violet vs Madonna [Hardcore match]

Post by xalex Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:33 pm

Match Type: Hardcore Match
Winning Condition: Via Submission, KO or Pin
Special rules: No Dq and no count out, no Rope break.

Jessica:
vs
Madonna:

Madonna was standing in her locker room ready for her next match. Finally someone idiot was stupid enough to agree to get into the ring with here. Madonna didn´t get the name of her next victim. All she knew was that it would be pretty brutal match. When her Manger told her about this match all Madonna got was that someone would jump between the ropes with her and that this one was even stupid enough to ask for a hardcore match!

The German woman would let her head circle a bit. This would be fun, getting out there beating up this idiot in no time… and she would get her payment for this match as well… so this would be some easy earned money. A double win for her. The purple haired woman would look into the mirror to make her hair right, before closing the looker. This evening she was wearing her typical purple and white outfit with a pair of heavy boots on her feet. She would let her shoulder circle a bit, while she stepped through the room slowly, making her way over to the exit door.

after she left the room she made her way directly to the entrance ramp. While walking over to there, she thought about ways to torturer her opponent during the match. There were so many beautiful ways to do it because she hadn´t to hold back in any way. Meaning she could use weapons to hurt the other woman or throw her around outside the ring a bit. Madonna would lick over her lips while she thought about this. While she walked down the hall all the people she came cross went out of the weight to avoid problem with her.

Madonna would stop right before the entrance area for the arena. Jumping up and down, trying to relax her muscles a bit to be a bit faster for the match. After a she waited a short time she suddenly got a sign for a backstage worker, showing her that she could go out into the front. Suddenly the music from the big German woman started to play The Devil In I. As soon as the first music started to play, the big woman stepped out into the front into the burning hot light. She looked around with a smile on her face, while the fans would welcome her with loud booing. Madonna would just smirk at them, before starting to walk down to the ring slowly, enjoying her bath in hate.

When she reached the ring she would slowly turn around looking up the ramp with a smile, waiting for her victim to show up…

Back to top Go down

The brawl to end it all: Jessica Wright, the Violent Violet vs Madonna [Hardcore match] Empty Re: The brawl to end it all: Jessica Wright, the Violent Violet vs Madonna [Hardcore match]

Post by LtLukas Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:18 pm

This one was big. There was more on the line than just her tonight, and Jessica knew that. This was the bitch he fucking mauled and embarrassed her brother. For as long as she could remember, Jessica had to go around trying to clean up the family name and making sure that the name Wright was a name to be feared and respected, not mocked. But her brother had to go and scrub it up, in his very first match, no less, and Jessica was going to have to clean up this particular fire. So be it. The Violent Violet was capable, and far more than that, willing.

So Jessica stewed. She paced around her dressing room, thinking of the girl who would be her opponent tonight. Madonna. Such a stupid name. She was hot, sure, but she had also squashed her brother, and retribution was imminent. The Violent Violet punched into her fist and sneered. All of Madonnas matches were on her computer, and Jessica watched them all multiple times. She was studying, watching, waiting. Her opponent for the evening was strong, but not invulnerable, and Jessica knew that she could take her down.

With extreme prejudice. She adjusted her usual red, black, and gold attire one last time before she left the locker room. Tonight, there would be no rules, and anything went. That was exactly the sort of match Jessica wanted against an opponent like Madonna, where pride would be on the line. There were a thousand different ways Jessica could heap bodily harm upon this woman, and she wanted to test all thousand of them.

She peered out of the curtain, to see a packed house. Good. Everyone would know of Madonna's defeat, and Jessica's revenge. Her music jangled out and the Violent Violet appeared. The crowd booed her as she walked down the ramp, but her eyes were focused, dead ahead, on the bitch in the ring. She walked down and slid under the bottom rope.

"I am going to put you into the fucking ground," she threatened.

Back to top Go down

The brawl to end it all: Jessica Wright, the Violent Violet vs Madonna [Hardcore match] Empty Re: The brawl to end it all: Jessica Wright, the Violent Violet vs Madonna [Hardcore match]

Post by xalex Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:17 am

Madonna saw how her opponent was making her way down to the ring as well. She seemed to be focused only onto the ring right now totally ignoring the fans and not showing off just a little bit. What a boring person… The German woman was leaning with the back against the ropes on the opposite side of the ring.

Madonna watched her opponent with a attentive view. The looks of a person and the way how they moved was often showing pretty much about their fighting style… Hm… her opponent was pretty tall… maybe even a bit taller than her and she was looking pretty muscular… maybe she would be able to put up a fight at least at the start of the match. Madonna needed to admit that her opponent was looking pretty hot…

What was surprising for Madonna was that her opponent seemed pretty pissed on… already… When she entered the ring she would directly scream at the German woman. This made Madonna look at her with one raised eyebrow and a surprised look on her face, while she watched the other purple haired woman standing in front of her.

Madonna would look to the left and to her right before looking back to her opponent. “You are speaking to me… I don´t think we know each other… although your face seems a little bit familiar to me… did we met before somewhere? If yes maybe you could help me a bit out… I don´t remember any loser I come across…. What is your name… and where did we meet? Did I kicked you fat ass out of bar or gym? Or did I beat you in other league than this… There were so many people who lied under me during my carrier sorry if I don´t remember all…”

Madonna would push herself away from the ropes standing on her own, before starting to walk closer to the other woman. She would take ma closer look at her upcoming opponent. First watching her body closely, before taking a look at her face and her hair… “I must say I like the color of your hair… it is nothing that you see every day. And I even need to admit that your face seems kind of familiar to me but I can´t put it somewhere..!”

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:34 am

Jessica cocked her head to the side. This girl had a weird accent, which Jessica generally found unacceptable. And it wasn't even one of those close to acceptable ones, like a Minnesotan accent or something like that. No, this was truly out of left field. Whatever it was, Jessica was going to make that mouth bloody, so Madonna would not be talking at all. "Listen, sweetie, you have seen me before. I am headlining pay per views, on the marquee, on t-shirts as the biggest baddest girl in the fed, and my name and face are on newspapers and magazines all up and down this city. If you've seen this face before, you ain't exactly fucking special."

The Violent Violet pointed at her opponent. "But you. We are here tonight for you. No, you didn't beat me up. I doubt you could even fucking touch me if I didn't want you to. No, you beat up my idiot, useless, no good fucking brother. And while he can't get revenge, because he is a bitch, I can. And I sure as hell will, swear to god. His name is James, and my name is Jessica, and you sure as hell better remember that. It is going to be hard, because I am going to put you in a fucking coma. So I might have to tattoo it across your fucking forehead."

Jessica walked forward, matching Madonna. She had no fear of this woman. She had no fear of any woman. The Violent Violet stood up tall and straight, her teeth gnashing and her hands balled into tight fists. She was breathing hard now, peering straight into the woman standing across from her with nothing but murder on her mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:35 am

“James… or Jessica….” Started Madonna… she would do so as she would scratch the backside of her head and think hardly. She wouldn´t hurry up. The German woman saw that the other purple haired one seemed pretty upset about her beating up her little brother. And it also looked like Jessica couldn´t away the match to finally go on the way. This was only a good reason for Madonna to not say anything for a short moment letting this bitch wait for her.

After sometimes Madonna would just straight up smile into the face of Jessica. “Sorry but neither of these names rings a bell in my head… what did you say was the name of your brother? Jones… James… and I beat him… wow he must have been a pretty fucked up weakling… he must haven´t put up much of a fight if I forget him so easily…” Madonna would do as she would think again… “and to you sorry that I can´t confirm Great-minded imagination about you being and name everyone knows so well. But you know what they say about families… one is just as weak and useless as the other and I really think tha…”

Madonna wouldn´t finish her sentence, because she would try to step closer to Jessica, closing up the distance between the two fighters completely. Madonna would also use the momentum she got through her movement forwards to throw her head forward. The German woman was trying to hit her forehead right against the face of Jessica, to do the first blow in this match. She didn´t care if it was a dirty blow… after all this was a no DQ match and no one could do anything about it.

If the blow hit Jessica just as Madonna wanted it she would directly follow it up by another dirty shoot… this time she would try to pull up one of her knees and strike it right into the crotch of Jessica to hurt her.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:30 pm

Jessica quietly seethed. Her useless family tended to get on her nerves in and of themselves, but Madonna was really making it obvious in pointing out how weak they were. Jessica stared daggers into the woman standing not so far from her now, as she recounted just one of the numerous failures the Wright family had incurred over their long, pointless struggle in the world of wrestling. The Violent Violet had made quite a name for herself here. Sure, she did not yet possess the belt, but her name was known, no matter what this purple haired bitch standing across from her was saying. When she appeared in the hallway, the worker bees ducked out of the way. When she showed up at a bar, things started to clear out.

And when she stood across from someone in the ring, usually the other girl prayed. Madonna was putting on a tough exterior, but she must have known the truth about who Jessica was. Fine, Jessica was not a champion, not yet. The bell went off, and immediately her opponent went for a headbutt. Her reaction time was excellent, due to many hours in the ring, and even longer on the practice mats. She moved back, so the quick attack hit nothing but air.

And she smiled a wicked smile. "If you think that-" Jessica's words were promptly cut off by a knee slamming into her crotch. She immediately fell to the side, grabbing the injured area. It was a no-DQ match, where Jessica usually flourished. But she did not expect her opponent to go for those sorts of moves this early, and Jessica paid the price for it.

For the time being, Jessica was down on the mat, attempting to soothe the ache in her sex. That one hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:35 pm

The headbutt of Madonna just hit empty space because the other woman was able to back away just in time. This wasn´t in the favor of Madonna… but luckily the knee strike just went much better for her. It hit his target just perfect and slowly Jessica went down to the mat in front of the eyes of Madonna. The German would smile at her opponent when she was slowly going down… it was a nice view for her to see how Jessica was now down on the mat holding her sex.

Madonna would move her head a bit while she started to walk around her opponent, like a hungry animal stalking his prey… right now she didn´t have to fear much from Jessica.
“so didn´t you say you knock me out and write your ugly name right arcos my forehead or some shit like that?”, asked Madonna her opponent, before sending a vicious kick right into the back of Jessica. “what is now…. Come on show me that your family is totally made out of losers!” Screamed the German woman before stepping away from her opponent some steps, she would stare down angrily at her.
Then Madonna would start running towards her opponent, trying to pick up some speed before kicking Jessica into the rips again.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:44 am

Jessica was still grimacing. Her opponent did not follow up immediately, which was a rookie mistake. Never leave your opponent helpless, the wrestling advice went, as they might very soon be not so helpless. Jessica rolled on her side so that she may see the dark skinned woman, and enjoyed the sight of her moving towards her. The purple haired woman was poetry in motion, full of hatred and malintent. Had she been in the stands, she would have enjoyed the sight.

Only she was not in the stands. She was on the mat, aching and furious, eager on revenge. She carefully timed Madonna's footfalls, ready to catch her at the perfect moment, so try and plant Madonna right on her face. When her opponent stuck her foot down, Jessica's years of experience told her exactly what to do. She reached out and grabbed the foot that was coming in to her ribs, and then rolled over.

She hoped to send her opponent face first into the ropes. It was an incredibly dirty move, but Jessica could tell that there was no way in hell this bout would even approach a fair fight. The crowd would boo her, but chances were they were going to boo her anyways. Might as well give them another reason to hate her.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:26 am

Madonna would swing her leg towards her opponent with everything she had, trying to put as much force and power behind it as possible, to deal out the maximum amount of pain to the arrogant woman. Quietly she even hoped that she would be able to break one rip of her or two. But it didn´t came like she wanted it to. Instead of painful screams coming of Jessica, Madonna felt how her boot was grabbed from her opponent.

Even before Madonna was able to try pulling her foot back, her opponent started to roll over the mat. This made the German lose her balance first before falling forwards, while screaming out in shock loudly. Unfortunately she was falling right face first into the ropes. The ropes cutting her right into her face were fucking painful. Madonna needed to cry out loudly in pain while she handing in the ropes, holding her face.

Now Jessice was on the top standing behind the German woman who was still screaming out loudly covering her face. Madonna didn´t see this coming.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:26 am

Jessica breathed a sigh of relief. Her ribs were going to be fine, for now. Better yet, Madonna had landed face first into the ropes, causing her a ton of pain, surely. That was speculative, the fact that she had caused the entire stadium to boo was a simple fact, and one she knew she could deal with. The Violent Violet stood up and looked down at the woman she had just sent to the mat. Madonna looked awfully good there.

But the Violent Violet knew she would look better elsewhere. She bent down to grab her opponent, using both arms. Jessica would attempt to pick her up quickly. It wasn't a clean pick up, that would lead to a slam or a suplex, she just wanted Madonna in her arms.

And just as quickly, she wanted Madonna out of her arms. She attempted to throw the girl forward, over the ropes, that she land on the hard concrete floor of the arena. If this was going to be a DQ match, Jessica was going to make it a DQ match all the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next