Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Jessica Wright vs Remy 7000: Club Brawl!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Jessica Wright vs Remy 7000: Club Brawl! Empty Jessica Wright vs Remy 7000: Club Brawl!

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:43 am

(Continued from here)

MATCH TYPE: CLUB BRAWL
VICTORY BY KNOCKOUT

Remy 7000:

Vs.

Jessica Wright:

It was a late night in the city, and in the same club that they had previously met, Remy 7000 was waiting anxiously as she knew hell was going to break loose. Clad in her traditional attire complete with tight-fitting clothes and headband, she thought back to how to a few days prior she and her soon to be opponent, Jessica Wright, nearly destroyed the place as the intoxicated woman caused a stir but managed to calm things with a promise that tonight would be the night they fight.

Knowing that she was the underdog in this scenario, Remy came prepared as she clutched the brass knuckles in her hands tightly. Music playing quietly in the club, the floor lit up and a cameraman being the only other person to document the match, Remy was slightly nervous as she awaited the arrival of her opponent. This definitely wasn't her type of match and she knew it, but nevertheless she was here now, and she knew she'd have to give everything she had if she was gonna be the victor. Either way she was here now, and stood in the middle of the dance floor, waiting anxiously.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Jessica Wright vs Remy 7000: Club Brawl! Empty Re: Jessica Wright vs Remy 7000: Club Brawl!

Post by LtLukas Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:58 am

If you are going to the club, you ought to arrive in style. It seemed simple enough. There were very few clubs that Jessica frequented, but if every night turned into one like she had last week, she may be hitting the town more often. The Violent Violet mixed it up a bit wth the house DJ, and even got out of paying her bar tab. She planned on having the club be on the tab for more than just a few beers tonight, though. Jessica was sitting in the limo she had commissioned to take her there with her favorite baseball bat in hand. She was playing with it, rolling it around in her hands, thinking about all the bad things she could do with it.

She looked out the window, and saw the streets of Tokyo whizz by her. It occured to her that she should have studied her opponent a little bit. Her attention turned back to the bat she had in her hands. No, this was going to be a street fight. Technique was not going to factor into it. It was going to be nothing but a brawl from the very beginning, to the very end.

And that is how Jessica liked it. She was wearing her usual read, black, and gold attire. The neon lights of Tokyo made her pale skin and outfit glow with all the colors of the rainbow, and Jessica turned her attention back inside the limo. Before she got in the car, she had stretched out and mentally prepared herself for this slug fest, which could only be called a match in the most liberal sense of the word.

The limo finally came to a stop, and Jessica emerged from the car. Her boots crunched on the pavement as she approached the club, fire in heart and bat in hand. She threw the door open and stepped inside. There was no fanfare, no boos, no music. It was just going to be a brawl, plain and simple. Jessica went further inside, and stepped onto the dance floor.

"Has your priest done your last rites yet?"

Back to top Go down

Jessica Wright vs Remy 7000: Club Brawl! Empty Re: Jessica Wright vs Remy 7000: Club Brawl!

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:14 pm

It felt like an eternity was going to pass when finally the entrance doors of the club smashed open and in walked Jessica Wright. The Violent Violet, complete in her usual attire, showed no fear as she walked straight up to Remy with a baseball bat in tow. She definitely seemed intimidating as she beckoned at her, but Remy tried shaking off her nerves and shot straight back, saying "You shouldn't have come, but I guess I'll have to teach you a lesson..." as she slowly shook her head.

Staring at Jessica with those same intense eyes she had the other day, she began circling the other woman, clutching her brass knuckles tightly as she prepared for what seemed to be an all out war. "Now answer me this, salute, why did y-" Remy started as she continued to circle her, before suddenly screaming and thrusting her arm forward, looking to get the early advantage and clock Jessica in the head with the brass knuckles!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:35 am

Jessica was not sure how many more lessons she had to learn. Remy probably was not the most clever of girls if she was foolish enough to accept a match with her. Besides, Jessica knew how to throw a punch, slam a bitch, and drink a beer. What else could there me to possibly know? She brought the baseball bat up to her shoulder and stared daggers into the DJ. She wasn't sure what Remy was trying to say, but it did not really matter.

Mostly because the DJ charged her. Jessica was still in her swaggering, easy going stance that screamed intimidation as opposed to being ready for a fight, and her wily opponent took advantage of that. The smaller girl closed the gap between them in a hurry, and all Jessica could do was try to lean out of the way. An impressive blow hit her shoulder, and caused her to stagger to her side. The attack nearly dropped her, and she reckoned brass knuckles may have been involved.

Which meant that Jessica was going to focus all her energy on getting this bitch back. She took a swing with the bat, trying to clonk Remy's sweet little thighs and get her off of her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:37 am

Looking to about concuss the woman, Remy didn't hold anything back as she went full throttle and slammed her brass knuckles forward, vengeance in her eyes as she did. Aiming straight for her skull, unfortunately her strike didn't hit it's target as Jessica managed to see it coming and attempted to lean out of the way, but luckily Remy did manage to catch her straight on her bare shoulder and causing the woman to stagger away.

Feeling confident with such an early attack, Remy shouted "Come on! Show me what you go-!" as she ran forward to land another blow, but Jessica was prepared and suddenly swung out her bat, smacking the DJ straight into the back of her thighs. The wood was painful as it smacked directly into her upper legs and it caused Remy to swing backwards, smashing down painfully on the dance floor.

"AGH!" Remy moaned as she landed, the thick texture of the floor did little to cushion her fall and her back was quickly aching from the pain. Knowing she was quickly getting in danger though, she tried her best to pull herself away and get some distance from the two, crawling further away across the dance floor.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:46 am

It wasn't quite a home run, but Jessica thought her blow did the trick. Jessica rolled her shoulder a bit to test if it was broken, and was happy to find that it was not, only hurt. She made a mental note to pay the DJ back for that, with interest, but the DJ scuttling across the floor took her immediate interest. Jessica tossed the bat aside, reckoning that it had done its job for the time being. It was always there for when she needed it, but she felt the situation was special. It needed a personal touch.

She took two big strides forward and then jumped into the air. Jessica stuck her elbow out, and aimed it right at the middle of her opponent's body. It was a classic wrestling move, for an incredibly unorthodox wrestling situation. Still, Jessica imagined that a hundred and a half so pounds of crazed wrestling woman ought to hurt. And hurt quite a bit, at that.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:53 am

Her thighs hurting from the bat strike, the match had started and already she was on her back! She took faith in the fact she had hidden some weapons around the club that she could use to her advantage and hopefully take Jessica by surprise, but as of now she needed to get back to her feet!

Turning onto her front and crawling across the dance floor as her legs throbbed in pain, she wanted to get far from Jessica, but it seems that the Violet was faster and suddenly Remy's eyes went wide as she felt her opponent's hard elbow crash into her back, and the DJ cried out in pain as she was forcibly flattened back down to the dance floor via a Jessica delivered Elbow Drop. Her front smacking painfully onto the hard floor as her cheek smacked off it also, Remy could only groan out as she was momentarily stunned, her back in immense pain from the elbow drop.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:13 am

Midair, she felt free from the dominions of both man and earth. In the nightclub, plummeting down, she was totally free. She recognized that the ground of the dancefloor was not going to have the nice sink and bounce that a wrestling ring would have, but she did it anyways. And just as she hoped it would, her attack slammed right into the DJ's soft and supple back, flattening her immediately.

Jessica stood up, and bent over Remy. "And the crowd goes wild!" Jessica simulated crowd noise with her mouth and clapped sarcastically over her opponent. There was no crowd here, and the audience never really went in her favor, so while it was just her and Remy, she was going to have some fun.

And there was so much more fun to be had. She grabbed Remy by that pretty hair of hers and attempted to stand her up. Then she would try and tuck her head beneath her arm and near her hip, to hit her with a DDT onto the hard dancefloor below them. When she was here, she saw a bunch of dancers tearing this place up. Now she was tearing it up in a whole new way.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:28 am

Getting flattened onto the hard floor of the dancefloor by Jessica, Remy shook her head and was still determined to find her way back into this match. Her back still making things difficult for her, she groaned in pain as she heard Jessica sarcastically mock her, causing the DJ to quietly spout "Fuck.....you....Ah!" when suddenly she felt the woman's hand tightly pull her up by her hair.

Getting dragged to her feet painfully, Remy was too hurt to react which led to her head getting trapped under Jessica's strong bicep. The muscles flexing around her head and causing some pain for her, Remy grunted in pain and tried to hit a weak punch into her opponent's abdomen, but it was no use as suddenly Jessica dropped down and Remy's eyes went wide as the blonde crashed face first into the dancefloor.

Her body crumpling as soon as she hit, Remy was momentarily unconscious. The DDT had sent waves of pain into her head and body and it was only after a few seconds she began to stir. "Ungh....wh..what..." Remy murmered as she still lay face down and motionless. It was going to take a short while for her to even think of fighting back.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:48 am

"We are playing the hits tonight!" Jessica practically laughed at her own stupid joke right then and there. She could not help herself, as she was riding high from the success of the DDT. There was a weak punch that hit her tight abs as well as a slight ache from her butt hitting the floor, but for the most part, Jessica was cruising. She stood back up. The night was going to be full of all sorts of wonderful little spots like this, and Jessica wanted to keep them coming.

Once more, she hunched over, and grabbed her opponent. Jessica was not even breaking a sweat yet. The Violent Violet then cradled her in her arms, as if her opponent were a small child. Woe to this poor child, as Jessica stuck her knee out and slammed Remy's body into it with all of the force she could muster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next