by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The brawl to end it all: Jessica Wright, the Violent Violet vs Madonna [Hardcore match]

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The brawl to end it all: Jessica Wright, the Violent Violet vs Madonna [Hardcore match] - Page 6 Empty Re: The brawl to end it all: Jessica Wright, the Violent Violet vs Madonna [Hardcore match]

Post by xalex Fri May 26, 2017 12:16 pm

Madonna would laugh out loudly, when she heard the respond of her opponent. “You want to be meaner and Stronger than me… Really you think so? Man I must have hitten your head pretty hard if you think so. I mean I hit you pretty hard on the head a few times, but seems like your small brain isn´t so great in taking the damage as I though you would be.” Madonna would push herself out of the corner.
“You want to be the meaner one… but aren´t you the one that came out here just to revenge his little brother against the real bad woman here? Sorry but I don´t buy that shit about you being the bad girl… you just play tough but when it comes to your brother you are just a weak softy!”

Madonna would stand right in front of Jesscia and stare the American woman into the eyes. “And when it comes to power… you don´t get even close to me… might be that you have been able to handle most of you opponents with the muscle mass you have there… but the problem is… that you never met a woman that is like me. All these girls you throw around, are you prod to beat a woman half the size of you?” Madonna would press her own chest against the chest of Jessica trying to press her backwards. “But if you meet someone like me… unlike you I don´t train for the looks!”
Madonna would smirk into the face of Jessica… “But how about I just prove it to you! Let´s have little… compaction about who is the strongest in the ring!”

Back to top Go down

The brawl to end it all: Jessica Wright, the Violent Violet vs Madonna [Hardcore match] - Page 6 Empty Re: The brawl to end it all: Jessica Wright, the Violent Violet vs Madonna [Hardcore match]

Post by LtLukas Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:19 am

Jessica smiled. It was not the friendly smile of someone who respected their opponent enough to have made a lifelong friend in the ring. No, it was a confident, haughty smile of a woman who knew that she was the best in the world. Whether or not she actually was the best in the world was open to quite a bit of interpretation, however, and Jessica was going to interpret it in the best way possible for her. She cracked her neck to the side. This woman thought she was good at trash talk. It was kind of sad, really, but Jessica was going to live with it.

When Madonna got chest to chest with her, Jessica rose to the occasion. She puffed her already voluminous chest out all the more, and Jessica saw Madonna close up for the first time. It was a thing of beauty, a muscled up girl who was totally filled with rage. Had they been in a different situation, Jessica might have asked her to come home with her, but here they were.

"You got it," she assented, "bitch." Deciding that the time for words had come and gone, Jessica wrapped her arms around her opponent and began bearhugging her in the worst way. She poured all of her hatred into the woman in front of her, her purple eyes glowering with the rage of a thousand suns.

And for what it was worth, yes, she was proud of beating women who were half her size.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:31 am

Madonna was suddenly screaming out loudly when her opponents arm were warped around her and were starting to compress her and press all the air right out of her. The big woman would start to struggle and wiggle wildly. Now Madonna was feeling the pure power of her opponent while she was almost crushing her with it. But the Big German wouldn´t simply stand there and take it. Instead she would reach out with both of her arms as well and tried to warp them around her opponent was well before pulling her arms together as tight as she could. Madonna would try to get hr opponent into a bearhug as well. Now both woman were standing in front of each other starting into the eyes of the other, while pressing their muscular body’s against each other. Madonna was in a incredible pain right now and she would love nothing more than getting out of this but she wouldn´t run away.
“Bring it!”, would Madonna press through her teeth while staring into the eyes of her opponent. The German woman wouldn´t give up in this. Her pride was on the line, so she would fight until her very last moment.

But Madonna would not only try to squeeze the body of her opponent. Instead she would even try to push her feet against the floor and press her body against the body of Jesscia and push her backwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:56 am

It was almost a nice moment. Two strong women, in the center of the ring, with their arms around each other. Only, the problem was they were both trying to squeeze all of the juices out of each other. Jessica had gotten off to quite the head start, but Madonna was making up ground rather quickly. The Violent Violet sucked in air rapidly and grunted as the other purple-haired girl squeezed the bejesus out of her.

But still, Jessica was going to hold her own. Literally. Jessica felt the pressure rising, and wanted to respond to it, Jessica style. She tapped into the boiling rage that Madonna had incited, and stared right back into the dark skinned girl. The veins on her neck began bulging, and her nostrils flared.

The Violent Violet had become crimson. No one could really tell if that was because she was squeezing so hard or being squeezed so hard, and the truth was probably somewhere in between. Whatever it was, Jessica was going, and she was not stopping until one of them lay on the canvas.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:31 pm

Madonna was giving anything she could and she could already fell the effects of the contest. But she tried to play them down and act like she was doing all right. “What… is that all you got sweet? Come one… even my little sisters… can hug harder than that and ….they are some weak worms! I think… even you… useless idiot of brother had …more power …than this!” would Madonna say to her opponent, hopping to insult her and break her wile before breaking her body.

In the next moment Madonna would try to arch a bit and lift her opponent up from the mat before turning around. She was trying ot go for a almost throwing movement, but thanks to the tight bear hug of her opponent was more like a stumbling movement that was only putting Jessica into another spot.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:28 am

Jessica could barely hear Madonna. Their faces were mere centimeters away from each other, and they may as well have been in different cities. Judging from all of the things she heard so far, Madonna was not saying anything pleasant, but Jessica was focused on other things. She braced for impact when Madonna picked her up, and held her as close as possible. The crowd was really raucous now, and her head was pounding.

But she did not go over. She held. And held and held and held. Jessica was giving her all to the woman in front of her, and would have settled for nothing less than Madonna's best. Her feet spread out, and her knees were bent. Sweat poured from every inch of her body, and her brow was furrowed with pain, frustration, and exertion.

Madonna kept coming. Just as Jessica was giving it her all, Madonna was giving it her all too. It hurt. She did her best not to show it, but it hurt. Her arms were shaking, and her heart was pounding. But still, Jessica was going to bearhug Madonna with all her might.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:36 pm

Madonna and Jessica weren´t moving and inch anywhere… they just were standing there… and trying to almost kill each other in this hug. But after some time Madonna though that she would try to go for something else… she wanted to change her battle plan a little bit. So the German woman would try to suddenly throw her whole weight to the side and pull her opponent with her. Madonna´s planwas to bring both woman down to the mat.

After both hit the mat Madonna would directly try to get the better position and started to roll over the mat still holding her opponent in the bear hug and as close as possible. The German woman would try to roll them as long until she was lying right on top of Jessica now squeezing her with her weight and the power of her arms. The Woman would smirk down to the violet one.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:02 am

Jessica was being pulled to the side. She could not help it. The woman was pouring every fiber of her being into bearhugging the shit out of the woman in front of her, and went down in a heap. Jessica was so intent on bearhugging the crap out of her opponent that the dark haired girl wound up on top of her in the mad scramble, and the Violent Violet lamented that fact greatly. Still, she was not letting go.

It did not matter. The positions did not matter, her pain did not matter, and to a certain extent Madonna did not matter. She did not even have to support herself now, which meant that she could bearhug all the harder. Sure, there was now added pressure on her, but Jessica had dropped all pretenses of self preservation. It was time for death or glory.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:37 pm

Madonna didn´t know why but a strange feeling was growing inside of her… she never felt something like that before. She was turned on by this close hug with her opponent. The German woman could feel how her body was getting warmer and warmer until she fought it was glowing… no way she would let go of her opponent now and break this up. It seemed like Jessica was getting more and more into this as well when her hug around the German woman was getting tighter and tighter as well… after some time Madonna would suddenly push her head forward a bit and then without any warning lick over the face of her opponent and then whisper into her ear.
“I will make you my slut… just like your borther!”  

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:04 am

That was weird. It was totally in line with something Jessica would have done, and it was super humiliating, and Jessica still found it weird. The act was not something that she was going to tolerate, not at all. Finding new reserves of strength with which to punish the German woman, she tugged on her harder. Not to help her opponent get some sort of release, of course, but to harm her further.

But that was not going to be the end of this, not even close. Jessica was on the ground now, so she might as well roll. She tried to roll them closer to out of the ring. Then maybe this situation would not be what it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next