» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 3 Bots

Cosmos, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Beat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura!

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Beat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura! Empty Beat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura!

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:10 pm

Continued from here

Lukretia stepped to the timekeeper's booth and pulled pu a stop watch and small hammer. "Now, I vill start ze vatch vhen I ring ze bell und I vill ring ze bell vhen you have entered ze ring. Viel erfolg, Frauleins." Lukretia set the microphone down and sat in the booth. She held up her hands, ready to strike the bell and start the clock when the girls entered as a giant clock appeared on the AFWTron.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Beat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura! Empty Re: Beat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura!

Post by LtLukas Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:54 pm

Eka looked over her opponents as they entered. Ashura seemed like she was ripped out of the pages of some ghastly comic book. Ashura was large, not in the sense that Mariam was large, but she had a certain, shall we say, rotundness. If this were a regular match, Eka knew she could wear her out by running circles around her. Eka let out a sigh as she realized she couldn't execute that plan. Blossom seemed human at least, although she exuded a quiet confidence backed up by incredibly dangerous looking muscles. Last, but certainly not least, was Cooper. Cooper didn't have introduction music, which seemed like a fairly obvious thing to have. Her boasts didn't seem to be backed up very well, at least not in Eka's mind. She had never heard of this girl and she looked like she was trying way too hard.

Eka reciprocated all of her potential opponents's actions. She met Ashura's steely glare with her own and waved back when she was waved to. She perked up her ears when they were announcing the matchups. Please not Ashura, please not Ashura....crap. Why did she always have to go against titans? She remained mute as she looked Ashura up and down. She would have to pick out one limb and go after it as hard as she could. That was her only shot. <"Y'know, a lot of Russian girls are pretty"> Her Russian, like her English, was affected by her Georgian lilt but she managed to get the message across.

She strode off towards the ring, desperate not to show her fear. She breathed deeply, steeling herself for this fight. This would be hard, but manageable. She hopped up into the ring and turned, waiting to see what her opponent would do. Probably something stupid, she thought.

Last edited by LtLukas on Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Beat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura! Empty Re: Beat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura!

Post by anegge Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:58 am

Ashura took a deep breath. Her match was first, she would have preferred going last so she would have known what she had to beat. Now she would just have to move as fast as possible and hope it was enough. The other two women that had come out after her did not seem especially impressive either. The star of the show here was clearly herself. Well, at least the last one had enthusiasm.

Ashura watched the way her opponent moved to the ring. There was some fear there, and not all of it was fear of Ashura. Perhaps Lukretia had been correct, lesser women then herself might experience performance anxiety in this situation. Her opponent had already entered the ring, so the clock would start as soon as the titaness entered as well.

Ashura took her time calmly moving around to the far side of the ring, taking in her surroundings. The metal barriers, where there were empty folding chairs, where there was padding around the apron and where there was only concrete. This wasn't the sort of match where she would benefit from the knowledge, but she squirreled it away for later. She had never actually been in the arena before, but before long she would know it like the back of her hand.

The mammoth woman glanced up at the titantron and frowned. A giant clock? She supposed she wasn't allowed to smash that one. She scaled the apron and as quickly as she was capable stepped into the ring. Upon entering she immediately tore into a run towards Eka with her arms out in order to grab the Georgian, knowing the match was technically already under way. It would be nice to toss the other fighter into a scoop slam right off.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Beat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura! GXChUKwBeat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura! 1BElGMIBeat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura! UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:29 am

Eka eyed her opponent carefully. She seemed to be taking in all she could from the arena. If she was lucky this would be Ashura's first match, and maybe her inexperience would be a weakness. The crowd was silent, anticipating some action. She bent down, stretching her legs and her back. The mat was pristine white below her. She really was the first one. Upon looking up, she discovered that Ashura had entered the ring and made a break for her.

Before she even managed to hear the bell ring Ashura was on her. Her eyes widened as Ashura was on her in a flash, grabbing her with massive hands. She found herself scooped up, and in accordance with Newton's third law of motion, slammed to the mat. Eka let out a sharp "Gah!" of pain and surprise. Being slammed immediately wasn't exactly the ideal start. Eka was alert enough to try and roll away and spring up. If she could manage that, she might get in a little offense of her own.

Eka searched her up and down for a weak spot. Nothing. Crap. Well, time to pick one limb and hit it as hard as she could. Eka bounded forward and made a grab at Ashura's right hand, trying to twist her arm to get wrist control. It wasn't much, but it would be a start.

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:25 pm

Ashura guffawed as she easily dropped her opponent to the mat with a simple, but effective slam. The woman wasn't completely useless though as she immediately rolled out of the way of further punishment, presumably stomping which had been Ashura's first plan.

In the next moment, quicker than Ashura had expected the woman sprung back to her feet and towards Ashura starting to twist her wrist. Ashura narrowed her eyes in confusion, momentarily put off guard from the pace of the other fighter's catch.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Beat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura! GXChUKwBeat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura! 1BElGMIBeat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura! UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:51 pm

Eka blinked. She hadn't expected that to work at all. There was no time to appreciate the nice little wristlock and Eka tried to move behind her opponent, with control of her arm. With a little hop she could bring her arm around Ashura's thick neck, choking her and contorting her arm at the same time. Ashura had a few inches on Eka, and this might leave her feet dangling precariously above the ground. She would have to rely on Ashura not just falling backwards or using her arms to pry Eka off of her.

"Heeeyah!" Her cry reverberated around the arena as she tried to pull the move off. It wasn't the most elegant move in her arsenal, but if she was lucky she could do some damage.

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:50 pm

Ashura growled under her breath as the little worm of a woman slipped behind her converting her wrist lock, to a hammer lock, and he hammer lock to. Well, she had jumped up to put her arm around Ashura's neck bracelet. "This is joke, right?" asked Ashura as Eka quickly shifted her arm up into a real choke. Ashura was still barely concerned, the hammer lock was worse than the choke.

She reached back and grabbed Eka's bicep followed by performing a quick bow as she yanked upward on the arm to sling Eka over her back and off her shoulder, flinging the dark haired woman onto her back. Now, back to that plan which involved stomping. That was a good plan.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:07 pm

Eka struggled mightily against the larger woman. The crowd probably thought she looked ridiculous, feet off the mat and making stupid faces as she tried to injure Ashura any way she could. She felt Ashura grab her stringy arm and yank her up over her head, making her more acquainted with the mat than she would ever want to be.

Eka grimaced in pain. That was probably going to leave a nasty bruise in the morning. Eka was intent on leaving a few nasty bruises of her own and grabbed one of Ashura's feet and twisted it as hard as she could. Time to bring this woman down to earth.

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:39 pm

Ashura tromped forward next to Eka intent on leaving an ever increasing number of bruises for her to look forward to. But without warning, at least to Ashura's eyes she felt her ankle being turned and she thundered down belly first onto the canvas shaking the ring thoroughly as she tumbled.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:55 pm

Ashura hit the mat with the loudest thud Eka had ever heard in a ring. The crowd let out a few low "Ooooohh"s as the larger woman hit the mat. Eka scrambled on top of Ashura and tried to yank her arm into a chicken wing. With a grunt, she attempted to pull Ashura's gigantic arm into the painful position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next