Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Beat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura!

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Beat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura! - Page 3 Empty Re: Beat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura!

Post by anegge Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:22 pm

Eka wasn't exactly the most trained in some of the moves she had been forced to attempt in this match, unlike most of the holds in her repitoire, but it was hard to get a leg drop wrong. Especially when you're target was as large and vulnerable as Ashura's midsection.

Once again the canvas shook with the impact. Ashura growled in protest as her sore stomach was splashed again. At this point, she hardly seemed like someone to be afraid of.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Beat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura! - Page 3 GXChUKwBeat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura! - Page 3 1BElGMIBeat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura! - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Beat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura! - Page 3 Empty Re: Beat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura!

Post by LtLukas Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:10 pm

Eka didn't know quite what to expect when she came to AFW. She had expected the competition to be fierce, the women to be as incredibly skilled as they were dazzlingly beautiful and the arenas to be constantly rocking. She hadn't expected a woman to growl when she was hit with a leg drop. Yelp in pain or curse, for sure, but growling...that was a new one.

Eka screwed up her face. The crowd was cheering the underdog on and Eka saw the need to capitalize on the hits she had gotten in despite the feeling of being overwhelmed sinking in. She took a few steps back and took a big breath. With her hands as a pivot she somersaulted on to her opponent, trying to bring her weight down on Ashura's midsection once again. Maybe a pin was feasible afterwards. Maybe.

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:59 am

Ashura was starting to get irritated at this woman. Did she think she could just walk all over the mighty Russian like this? Well, drop all over, but still. Her stomach might be hurting a bit but if Eka thought this was going to win her the match she had another thing coming. Of course, if she hit her flip...

Which she did not, because Ashura pushed off with one arm roughly and rolled over 540 degrees to the edge of the ropes gripping them with one hand and getting up to her knees. It was far enough away that Eka's flip would be a complete flop.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Beat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura! - Page 3 GXChUKwBeat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura! - Page 3 1BElGMIBeat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura! - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:36 am

Eka imagined landing on Ashura's soft belly. It was so round and she would get her to go oof! like all the air was pushed out of her. Much to Eka's chagrin she found her backside slamming into the mat and the cruel lights of the arena screaming down on her. The third time wasn't as charming as it should have been and Eka rolled away and got up.

Her opponent looked like a cornered animal. At least her slams had some effect which Eka found promising. Eka rushed at her opponent without any real gameplan. The adrenaline had gotten to her. If Ashura blocked high, maybe she could swing in a gut punch. If she blocked low she could try to go airborne again. If she didn't block at all, well, whatever. Her half-cocked plan was already in motion.

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:13 am

Ashura worked her way onto her feet in time to meet Eka's charge. She caught Eka's right hand with her left, and Eka quickly struck, smashing her fist into the red-head's gut. It hurt about as much as Ashura was expecting, which to be fair to Eka's performance so far was a lot. But not enough. Ashura raised her eyebrows questioningly, and then responded in kind, swinging her right arm around in an arc and sinking her meaty knuckles deep into the Georgian's bare belly.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:14 pm

Eka hoped in vain that the punch would double Ashura over that she may hit her with something else. Those hopes were quickly eradicated with a blow to Eka's stomach. She held her belly and staggered back a few steps, with her blue eyes wide as the horizon. Maybe her slams hadn't had the effect that she wanted and needed. Her opponent could still swing in blows like that. After a cautious step forward she launched a somewhat weak kick at the Russian redhead's leg in an attempt to keep the pressure on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:51 am

Ashura stepped forward as well shrugging off any sign that she had felt the kick. She reached up and grabbed her opponent's locks by her scalp and pulled her forward and over bringing her knee up across Eka's navel. She kept hold of the woman's head as she repeated the strike several times biting deeply into her opponent's belly. "Do you understand how much of my time you have wasted?" she asked nodding with her head towards the gigantic animated clock, although it was doubtful Eka would even notice after such a barrage.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:12 am

Eka was bowed by the redheaded wrecker and was punished for such a folly with a brutal knee to the gut. There has to be a way out of this and oof! That one hurt more than the last but gah! A few more of that and she would be at the mercy of ow! Ashura's taunt fell on deaf ears as Eka panicked and tried whatever she could to escape Ashura's grasp. Unable to find any real strategy, she dug her elbow into Ashura's hefty belly and meekly tried to push herself away.

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:26 am

Ashura was quite bemused by the fact that she had allowed her worthless opponent to run the clock out so much. If she was going to save any face at all she would have to pick up the pace. She pushed Eka's head down further rendering her escape attempt fruitless, lead over her opponent and, symbolically perhaps, picked her up upside down. With a simple leap she suspended both of their bodies in the air and then brought Eka down head first into the mat in a piledriver letting her fall away onto the mat.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:11 am

Eka couldn't really do anything about being picked up. As she dangled in the air she hoped her next opponent would be within fifty pounds of her. Not like muscular Mariam or awe-inspiring Ashura. These thoughts were brought to an abrupt halt when her head was slammed into the mat. Eka yelped and laid out. She was woozy after the brutal slam and not in a condition to react to much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next