Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001, Teenwrestler, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Clyde Gastin Vs. Thorns of a Rose: Handicap Match

4 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Thorns of a Rose: Handicap Match - Page 10 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. Thorns of a Rose: Handicap Match

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:27 am

When Aoi felt Clyde begin to kick his legs, the blue haired vixen squeezed as hard as she could on his manhood and turned her head to avoid any unintentional, or intentional, kicking. Hopefully securing his manhood would keep him from putting up even the pitiful resistance he was.

"You should just lay back and accept what Ihave to offer you, Clyde-sama. Or do I need to make things worse on you?" She said with a sinister grin. She turned her head. "Emi-chan, I do believe that he is resisting my touch. And here I thought he would appreciate an experienced woman. Could you be a dear and help make sure that Clyde-sama takes his medicine like a good puppy?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Thorns of a Rose: Handicap Match - Page 10 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. Thorns of a Rose: Handicap Match

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:35 am

Emi smiled when Aoi told her to come in and help subdue Clyde. "Oh, Clyde you should have just been a good boy." Emi said as she would step into the ring before immediately stomping on Clyde's bad arm. Emi then moved over to Clyde's head "Well, Clyde, i think it is time for you to know your place." Emi would say as she would slowly lower her crotch down onto Clyde's face. "Now sit still and be a good boy." Emi would say while giving Aoi a wink. "This should keep him still."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:40 am

Aoi gave a squeeze to Clyde's package and the cowboy screamed instantly. "Hnnghh!!" Clyde whaled and howled, his hips lifting and twisting as Aoi squeezed his cock. "F-FFUCK...you!" Clyde Clyde growled through the grip, the horrid pain making him squirm as Aoi called for Emi. A chill going down his spine. He hated gang ups. Hated being helpless. Mometns like these always reminded him being beat to hell by Gatt or watching his sister being assaulted.

"Shuddup! Shuddup! Shuddup!" Clyde spat to Emi before she stomped on his bad arm. "Don't you fuckin'--AHHHHGGHHHHHH!!" The cowboy screamed immediately, twitching and writhing around after the stomp that made him want to curl up as Emi stepped over him. "Na...N-No! Fuckin' no! Fuc- M-Mercy!!!" His words were jumbled. Feeling like he was going to owe her an apology because of what could happen. It was practically reflex. He didn't think about it. He wouldn't be able to talk now as Emi put her crotch down over Clyde's face, opening his mouth before she did it.

Clyde didn't wait for it. He closed his mouth and took a bite out of Emi's crotch.

Last edited by 621 on Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:05 am

Emi was just about to get herself nice and comfortable on Clyde's face when he bit into her crotch. "Argh! you motherfucker." Emi would scream out as she would start punching Clyde's bad arm to get him to let go of the bite. "I am going to fucking break your jaw." Emi screamed out as pain shot through her crotch.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:14 am

Salty

Clyde bit into Emi's crotch and heard Emi scream. He didn't let go until a hail of fists came crashing into his injured arm. "HRRRRMPHHHH!!" Clyde screamed under Emi like someone was trying to tear off his arm. Part of him wished he could be so lucky as the arm was pulsating in horrid pain as Emi struck it over and over.

Clyde's lower body and kicked and flopped, twisted and squirmed, his boots slamming on the mat as he writhed in the horrid agony that had him breathlessly gasping underneath Emi.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:28 pm

What a stupid, useless idiot. That was what Aoi thought about Emi the moment she sat on Clyde's face. The enraged cowboy predicibly bit down and gnawed on Emi's bits and forced the girl to actually do something useful.\\Aoi, meanwhile,. held her position and kept holding onto Clyde's manhood while he struggled with Emi. Her other hand came up and raked her long nails down Clyde's chest as she looked at Emi.

"If you want to help, then pin his legs and pull down his trunks." Aoi commanded with a sharp tone in her voice that was far unlike the sweet voice she'd been using most of the match.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:46 pm

Emi growled as Aoi took a tone with her. "Yeah, whatever." Emi said as she would get off of Clyde's face before making her way towards Clyde's legs. However, Emi made sure to stomp on Clyde's arm one last time before sitting down on Clyde's ankles while reaching up to grab onto the rim of his trunks. "Time to lose these asshole." Emi would say as she would pull down Clyde's trunks so that Aoi could do whatever she wanted to do to Clyde.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10