Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 180 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 179 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kita-Ku, Saturday, 7pm

5 posters

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Kita-Ku, Saturday, 7pm - Page 14 Empty Re: Kita-Ku, Saturday, 7pm

Post by Tatyina Sat May 03, 2014 5:26 am

Morrigan cringed at Brittany's response. She squeezed Brittany's thigh. "Don't." She whispered, trying to make sure that only Brittany heard.

She then looked at Taylor and flashed her a glare.

"Taylor-chan." Junko said with more sterness in her voice. "Stop it."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat May 03, 2014 4:18 pm

Taylor took a sip from her water bottle and put it down on the floor. She raised her hands with a casual smile, as if she just couldn't understand what all the fuss was about. The movie played on as if nothing out of the ordinary was happening, and the theater sound likely masked the conversation for anyone farther away, though certainly Morrigan and Brittany together was alarming enough.

"Stop what?" Taylor asked. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna start a fight or anything. I just thought that since we're being all peace and goodwill towards men and stuff that maybe Brittany would like to bury the hatchet with some stuff. Like, I look around, and I think all of us have our reasons to stomp the shit out of her. Right?" She glanced around, and then back at Brittany.

"So you probably don't want to get killed, and I really don't want any fights starting in my house, so why don't you just be nice and say you're sorry? What's so hard about that?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat May 03, 2014 6:45 pm

Brittany stepped towards Taylor again before turning and smiling at Morrigan. "Oh, don't worry. I will make sure not to break your boss." Brittany said before turning back towards Taylor. "Yeah, i would love to bury the hatchet. Right into your thick skull." Brittany said as she would look around the room and seeing a lot of enemies. "I wouldn't mind fighting all these bitches. I mean i guess since none of you can beat me one on one. You might as well gang up on me because none of you have the backbone to take me on." Brittany then laughed before turning her back on Taylor. "Now why don't you sit your scrawny ass down and let me enjoy the movie."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 03, 2014 11:20 pm

"Fucking shit!" Morrigan said as Brittany hopped off her lap and turned to face Taylor. Morrigan tried to tug Brittany back onto her lap as she had an angry scowl on her face.

"You're so stupid, Lilith." She said as she tugged. "I'd ask if it would kill you to use your brain once in a while but I already know the answer. If you keep trying to start a fight here, then I won't just not have your back, I'll be laughing as they toss your ass out!" Morrigan growled the command firmly and gave one final tug. Sometimes being lovers with a chihuahua who thought she was a pit bull meant having to keep the choker tight and your eye out for them constantly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun May 04, 2014 2:09 am

Taylor remained seated and lifted her hands with a sarcastic smile, just to point out to the rest of the room that she was, in fact, already seated. She was nearly overwhelmed by Morrigan's response, and she would've hugged her under different circumstances. Maybe she was just being smart and knew that a fight would be a terrible idea for them. But maybe, just maybe, she had other reasons.

"We're not gonna find out tonight," Taylor told Brittany, her voice even and cheerful. "But apology accepted. Just don't do it again, big guy. Now listen to Morg and sit down, you're ruining half the movie."

Last edited by 1167 on Sun May 04, 2014 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun May 04, 2014 8:10 am

Ro had gotten the impression that something tense was going on. She heard Ace yelling, sorta, outside. She had no idea what was being said, but she just heard noise. She ignored it, though. Didn’️t want to get involved, make anything awkward. Then she noticed some of the people coming in and out didn’️t look all to happy. Ro was starting to get the distinct impression a number of things had happened in and around this party that had gone right over her head.

Ro had nodded a bit when Taylor had introduced her, having no idea that something was going on. But soon things had spiraled down from there. Taylor and this new woman started to have words…Ro felt completely left out.

‘Whats going on? Whose Morigan? Whose this new girl? Why are they…attacked her mother in law? What a bitch…why is she even here? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat is this I don’️t even.’️

Ro thought all of these things, and more, as she watched the situation unfold. At first, she tensed up, thinking a fight was about to start. Ro intensified, then realized that whoever this girl was appeared to be outnumbered by about 5 billion to one and even her comrade wasn’️t going to back up her disruptive behavior.

Ro calmed down a bit, moving from being concerned to growing more and more annoyed that a film she really enjoyed was being so consistently interrupted. “Seriously, shut up so we can watch.” Ro finally blurted out to Britanny, in response to Taylor saying to sit down because they can’️t see the film. This was getting silly. First there was all that noise outside, now there was all this noise in here. This felt more like high school than a party. Ro wasn’️t getting involved to the point of taking a side, but what the fuck shut up already.

“Fuck’️s all that about anyway?” Ro whispered in Johnny’️s direction.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 04, 2014 10:33 pm

Johnny was watching as Brittany and Morrigan came down. He was ready to roll his eyes and was surprised when Taylor decided to try and make Brittany apologize. The results were predictable... at first but he was surprised against when Morrigan tried to diffuse the situation in her own way.

Johnny heard Ro, but didn't look at her. He was fixed on the situation, ready to use his impressive strength to break up whatever might happen. His hand went back and pressed against Ro's thigh, his fingers curling around her leg as he squeezed with a little firmness as if he was trying to restrain her.

"Be cool, man." He said, not realizing where his hand was on Ro.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon May 05, 2014 3:07 am

Brittany decided to back off as she heard Morrigan's words. It was not a response that came as a surprise to Brittany but it still gave her a shock as Morrigan decided to take Taylor's side. "This isn't over." Brittany would say before moving back towards Morrigan and sitting down next to her. "You disappoint me. I mean to think the great and terrible Morrigan could be train by a bitch like Taylor." Brittany would whisper in Morrigan's ear before getting up and heading up the stairs as Brittany didn't want to risk an actual fight. Brittany did make sure to take notice of the bitch that told her to shut up as she headed up the stairs.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon May 05, 2014 3:38 am

Taylor turned in her seat to face Junko, and patted her hand down in the air and gave her an eyes-closed nod. She had it all under control. She directed her attention back at the movie, but shot inconspicuous little glances over at Morrigan and Brittany while the two talked, or something, and then Brittany made as if to leave.

"Brittany! Hey, c'mon, where are you goin', huh? You just got here, man, just have a drink and relax. Watch the movie, you don't even need to talk to anybody if you don't want to, a'right? You came all the way here, just chill out for a while."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon May 05, 2014 4:26 am

Brittany smiled as Taylor told her to take a seat and relax. "Oh, Don't worry. I am not leaving. I am just going to get some fresh air." Brittany said as she headed upstairs to get some air and think about what to do. Brittany needed a few seconds to calm down or else she may have bashed the chick who yelled at her skull in with her beer bottle. "Fucking bitch. How dare she back Taylor and not me." Brittany would say as she would head outside to relax for a bit.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next