Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:03 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 6:25 am

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, ReneeCockyUndercard, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kita-Ku, Saturday, 7pm

5 posters

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Kita-Ku, Saturday, 7pm - Page 13 Empty Re: Kita-Ku, Saturday, 7pm

Post by d_ultsch Fri May 02, 2014 8:37 pm

Brittany couldn't help but let out a moan as Morrigan finished up between her thighs. "I think i can forgive you for that." Brittany said as Morrigan undid the handcuffs. Brittany would then stand up with a smile on her face as she would smack her lover on the ass before making sure she was fully dressed and ready to meet new people. Brittany exited the bedroom and decided not to follow her lover as she would head right for the basement to see who was there and who she could tease a little. Brittany didn't want to start to much trouble tonight even though it would liven up the party for her but Brittany knew she would be surrounded by many people who hate her and starting a fight like that was not Brittany's idea of fun.

Last edited by 407 on Fri May 02, 2014 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 02, 2014 9:34 pm

Morrigan was halfway to the stairs when she heard Cassie's words. She turned around and raised an eyebrow. She took a step forward, watching Brittany slip past her and head downstairs. She smiled as she watched Brittany walk off and then took a few more feet towards Cassie and Jess. She had a bright smile on her face.

"For the record.' She said, holding up her middle finger at Cassie as she looked at her. "There's only one person's opinion in this world that matters to me. I don't give a shit what you or your dyke think of me." Morrigan turned her body. 'I'm here because Taylor invited me. And she wouldn't have been able to put this party together without me." Morrigan put her back to Cassie and wiggled her fingers at the two with a mocking wave. "We're super pals now, you know? Now, I've got to make sure my lover doesn't piss everyone off by being a huge cunt.'

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri May 02, 2014 9:54 pm

Cassie scowled back at Morrigan from the couch, her eyes still reddened from crying. "You came all the way from Tokyo to help Taylor work the DVD player? Well, that's all set now. Since you don't care about any of us, you could just leave and have more fun somewhere else." She didn't care if she made Morrigan mad. She was almost itching for a fight.

"But definitely have fun hanging out in the basement."

Jess put a hand on Cassie's to let her know that enough was enough. Cassie rolled her eyes and looked at the TV, which was then only showing the DVD menu for Morrigan's creepy movie.

"Sir, are you classified as human?"

Taylor was sitting in the second row of theater seats, with her feet propped up on the back of the first, her bottle of water in one hand and Johnny at her side. She was in a position to notice Brittany, and with a lopsided grin she followed her with her eyes as she came down the stairs. She glanced over at Johnny, and then called out to her.

"Hey, Brittany! What's up?" She waved. Then Morrigan came down the stairs behind her.

"Morg, I saved a seat for ya! Come hang out, man," she patted the seat next to her. "Brittany, I think you know everybody... Akashi, Mercy, Nikolette, Johnny, Ro... oh, and you remember my mother-in-law, right?" She said, gesturing to Junko without breaking eye contact with Brittany.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri May 02, 2014 10:22 pm

Brittany smiled as Taylor locked eye contact with her "Of course it is a pleasure to see everyone here." Brittany said as she looked around the room before returning her eyes to Taylor I see you have quite the party going on. I hope no one needs to go to the bathroom during the middle of a movie." Brittany would say as she would cast her eyes at Junko. "But that is not my business. I am just here to have fun like everyone else." Brittany would say as she would slap Morrigan on the ass as she passed by. "So, did you save a seat for me?" Brittany asked Taylor as she moved closer to Taylor and Johnny.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 03, 2014 4:11 am

Morrigan slipped past Brittany, She passed her lover a beer and used her free hand to grope the girl's butt as she sat down next to Taylor. She pulled Brittany onto her lap and wrapped an arm around her. "There's room for you."

Morrigan cracked open her beer and took a sip. She looked at the movie and nodded. She then looked at Taylor. "See? She can be a good girl." Morrigan said and purred. "Good movie choice, by the way. Did you like the last one?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat May 03, 2014 4:26 am

Taylor didn't give Brittany the satisfaction of any kind of reaction to her little remark. She could make all the bitchy comments she wanted, but she was in Taylor's house, surrounded by Taylor's people. Brittany didn't have the luxury of being able to push things too far.

"Yeah, totally." She nodded to Morrigan, but she wasn't paying much attention to her. "So Brittany, glad you can make it and everything. You're probably a little uncomfortable being around everybody, but like, we're all friends here tonight, okay? Nothing to worry about," she said with a smile, the picture of a perfect hostess.

Taylor glanced back at the screen, while Milla Jovovich did a lot of talking with her hands and speaking in broken nonsense. "But since we're all friends and everything," she said casually, looking back at Brittany. "I thought you might like to apologize to Junko." Her eyes said everything she needed to. She wasn't joking.

"Ya know, to start things off on the right foot."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 03, 2014 4:41 am

Morrigan tilted her head and looked at Taylor. She narrowed her eyes. Was Taylor really going to do this?

Junko frowned. She glanced at Brittany. "Taylor-chan..." She whispered. "You don't need to..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat May 03, 2014 4:43 am

Brittany took a seat on her lovers lap and quickly opened her beer to take a drink. "Why yes we are all friends here." Brittany said as she took a sip of her drink. However, Brittany scowled as Taylor mentioned apologizing "And just what will i be apologizing for? I mean i have done so many things to people in this room i forget just who i did bad things to." Brittany said with a smile on her face as even though Brittany didn't want to start trouble, Brittany just couldn't help but be bitchy.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat May 03, 2014 4:58 am

Taylor nodded sympathetically. "I know, I know. Don't worry, we can get to all of 'em. First, though, apologize to Junko for attacking her, then apologize to me, ya know, because you attacked my fifty-year-old mother-in-law."

She didn't so much as glance at Morrigan. She knew how she would react, though she hoped she was wrong. She knew how Brittany would want to react. She didn't care. This was happening, and fuck what anyone else thought.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat May 03, 2014 5:03 am

Brittany locked eyes with Taylor and a smile spread across her face as she stood up and placed her beer on the ground. "And if i refuse?" Brittany said as she took a step towards Taylor. Brittany didn't come looking for a fight tonight but if Taylor wanted one Brittany was going to give her one.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next