Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ryōgoku Rumble

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ryōgoku Rumble - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryōgoku Rumble

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:15 pm

Kajinosuke stayed down even after Rebecca crawled away. He could feel the deep shame of having lost this competition. He couldn't bear the thought of Hatchiyama seeing him like this. Even worse if any of the rest of his family happened to see. He could only hope that Akashi never saw.

But as Rebecca began to scream at him, Kajinoske stood up. He bowed to the Amazon, once for her victory and second for an apology. But her words caused his face to harden. "If that is what you desire." He said, standing firmly as he hardened his body and prepared for her to come at him.

Hatchiyama , on the other hand was not liking this one bit. "Nii-sama!" He pleaded. "You don't need to do this! You've already shown yourself to be the most honorable one here!" He pleaded.

Kajinosuke ignored him and bent his legs a little. "Come then." He said, staring down Rebecca.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:00 pm

Rebecca sneered at Hatchiyama's attempt to get re-involved in the dispute "Well then he shouldn't have dropped me on my head then." she said sarcastically, it was an accident to be fair, but the big amazon was pumped up and angry that she'd been dropped back on the clay ring even if she was still technically undefeated in her challenge. It was time for her to throw some people around for a change and give these Sumo a taste of what it felt like to be really slammed down. Dusting off her hands she went straight back to work and locked up with Kajinosuke

"Nggh.." She grunted with effort, hooking one of the Yokozuna's legs. The man had to weigh 500 pounds or more and lifting that weight in general was considered to be an impressive feat of strength for any lifter, let alone a female one, and this wasn't on a simple barbell but shaped like a lead balloon. Fatass she mentally cursed as she bent her knees and slowly, but surely, started to lift the big man off his feet and into the air, causing every onlooker to gasp. Just what was this gaijin made of if she could lift a man over double her weight and almost as tall as her when he had struggled to do the reverse.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:38 am

Mercy watched as Rebecca barked at the younger Tanikaze and then proceeded to grapple with the elder. She honestly didn't think that Rebecca could lift such a fatty fatso all the way up and body slam him down. She didn't think she could just lift him up in general. But when it actually happened, she was in as much wide eyed awe as everyone else wrestling. Even Hatchiyama couldn't believe it as he looked on in wonder.

There was only one person viewing who wasn't awestruck and she was currently in the back of a sedan kicking the passenger seat in front of her, screaming epithets at the small screen she was watching as the car buzzed along to the great Sumo hall.

Kajinosuke was honoring the deal. He wasn't struggling or resisting in any way, even as he was lifted up. But he certainly made sure to be as dead weight as possible, relaxing is body as much as he could.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:20 pm

Rebecca's face contorted with the effort as she tried to lift way over double her mass up in front of a stunned audience, the crowd's jaws dropping lower and lower as the sumo went up higher and higher into the air, now cleanly off his feet as the tall amazon held him sideways across. Hulkamania... Rebecca thought, a smile creeping back on her face eat your heart out!

Trying to keep Kajinosuke steady enough so she didn't make the same mistake he did, she lowered his head and raised his lower body up further and further, gradually getting the big man upside down in front of thousands watching in amazement at the incredible feat of strength as the amazon held firm, letting the blood rush to the elder Tanikaze's head before finishing the job, putting him down on his back with an impact that echoed throughout the sumo hall.

"BOOM!" Rebecca yelled, victorious in a battleground most sacred to the Japanese men, now conquered by a Gaijin Woman. "That's how you slam someone." she boasted.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:01 am

Kajinosuke didn't believe it until he was already on the ground, arching his back in pain from the hard slam. It took most of the rest of the people a little longer. Hatchiyama rushed into the ring after a few moments. "Nii-sama!" He said, helping up his brother who was eager to retreat in shame.

But he stopped and turned to look at Rebecca. He bowed deeply to her and then turned once more. It was his shame to bear for the whole family.

'Nii-sama?" Hatchiyama questioned again. Kajinosuke looked sternly at his younger brother whose shoulders slumped.

Mercy strolled out into the middle of the dohyou with a microphone in hand. "Ahh, there you have it, ladies and gentlemen!" She said, felling a little nervous about acting as an MC. "This kind of high talent is something that can ONLY be found in the ring of AFW's Friction roster! As the secretary to the chief of talent relations, I can assure you that we offer a product far superior to that offered byany other sport! Japan's national sport and its greatest champion humbled by the awe-inspiring spectacle of human genetics that is Ms. Rebecca Tomko!" Mercy said as she waved her hand at Rebecca.

Kajinosuke stepped forward and Mercy squeaked as the large man asked for the microphone. Mercy handed to him and Kajinosuke looked around the great sumo hall. He opened his mouth but waited a moment to actually speak. <She is right. Tomko-san is indeed impressive. Her strength and courage far exceed her impressive body. In that, she should be praised thoroughly.> Kajinosuke lowered his head. <But this loss is also my shame to bear. Without making excuses, I believe that I could have accomplished the task set before me and saved the face of Japan if I had but been a few years younger. I had been considering my position for some time. The truth is, I have been achieving my kachi-koshi by slimmer and slimmer margins each tournament. Time is always undefeated and in my stubbornness, I have been doomed to a fate I was hoping to avoid.>

Kajinosuke kept his head down. He couldn't avoid the tears that began to seep from his eyes. <As of this moment, I retire my rank of Yokozuna, hoping that one day I will be able to recover from the great shame suffered today by myself and my family. I am... truly honored to have been able to step into this sacred dohyou, one last time.>

Mercy gave Kajinosuke the floor when he asked for the microphone and stood beside Rebecca. She heard the words, spoken in Japanese and as he continued, Mercy began to fidget. She didn't know exactly how good Rebecca's Japanese was, but she hoped that it wasn't that great.

"Oh crap. Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap, oh crap." She began to say. She then looked up at Rebecca. "Well... it's definitely good news for the company." She said, looking up at the giantess with hopeful eyes.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:17 am

Rebecca's Japanese had improved over the years living in Tokyo. She still couldn't speak it very well without mangling a word or two but she could understand what people were saying for the most part. "Not exactly seeing the problem here," the big amazon said to Mercy in a low tone, "I retired him before actual losses, injury or diabetes did. Shit happens and if he was already putting off retirement then he probably had this coming." It wasn't as if the now former Yokozuna was going to rally a charge against her, or the crowd was about to riot at this tragedy.

"Are you still worried about Akashi?" She asked, thinking on what was making the pink haired administrator so nervous. "She's going to be fine, from what I've heard she never got along with her brothers anyway because they wouldn't let her be an actual sumo, and she's probably smiling now that they've been humbled. When my brother gets Sacked playing college football I'm laughing my ass off, and I like my family. The only thing she'll be mad at is that she didn't get to do it herself. And if she is pissed off, a few beers and everything will be fine"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:04 am

Akashi had gotten pretty good at running in wooden sandals. Or, at least walking fast. Once the car had dropped her off at the entrance tot he great Sumo hall, Akashi was in full spring trying to get out to the dohyou. She could not believe that her brother, the man who had practically raised her as a father instead of her own departed dad had been forced to retire from his passion. His love. Of course he didn't want to retire. She had known it was coming soon, but with how proud he was, she thought he could be talked into one more great tournament run when his records started to slip. Maybe he could even earn one more Emperor's cup and retire on a note like that.

When she saw the scene, she threw off her geta sandals and ran towards the dohyou. With one hop, she threw herself onto the ring, the crowd cheering much louder now with her surprise arrival. But Akashi didn't pay any attention to that. Unlike her brothers, Akashi could not hold back the tears and launched herself at Kajinosuke, barreling him over as she hugged him tightly. "Nii-sama, whyyyy!?" She said, crying into his chest.

Kajinosuke himself had been so surprised by Akashi's appearance and her reaction that he had a look of disbelief on his face. He patted her back softly bfore his face hardened and he looked down at her. "Imouto. What are you doing here!? This is no place for-"

"Shut up!" Akashi said as she stood up. She looked hard at Kajinosuke. 'I'm here for YOU!" She barked. " She then looked at Hitachiyama and narroowed her eyes. "And, I thought Onii-sama was the prideful one! Hi-chan... this is on you!" She said and crossed her arms as she stood up and looked towards him.

Hitachiyama was legitimately surprised when Akashi scolded him but Akashi snubbed him and spun around, finally facing Rebecca. She took a few steps forward until she was in the middle of the ring and then pointed at her. "How, DARE you." She said, staring daggers at the Amazon. "Do you think this is a joke? This publicity stunt isn't amusing in the least. Kisama." She growled, clenching her free fist. "You've spit on my family. You've spit on the place I was BORN!" She said. "You've crossed a line that I will make you regret stepping over." She said, curling her toes as she took deep breaths and peered daggers at Rebecca.

Mercy watched as Akashi made a scene. It was worse than she feared. But that meant it would be better than she hoped for ratings. No doubt the cameramen were eating this up. And even BETTER was the fact that not just AFW cameras were rolling on this little event. local news stations were broadcasting as well. Mercy thought about the praises that Rally would heap upon her for this master stroke!

That didn't mean, however, that she wasn't going to use Rebecca's big body to keep out of Akashi's field of vision. She looked pretty pissed off!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:45 am

Okay, so Akashi wasn't fine with her brothers getting humiliated and the eldest retiring from sumo altogether. In fact she was pretty much the opposite of alright, bursting out into tears like that before the lady sumo turned her wrath on the invading amazon. There was only one thing to really say, "So what are you gonna do about it?" Rebecca asked, taking a firm step towards Akashi, no fear of the righteous fury shown. "'Cause right now? You ain't doing shit to me. I've thrown you around like a rag doll, and if we throw down here? You'll join your brothers in the list of people who know not to fuck with me."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:00 pm

Akashi ground her teeth as Rebecca stepped forward. Akashi matched her and pushed her chest against Rebecca, looking up at the taller Amazon. Her eyes narrowed but she was far from intimidated either. "First thing I'm going to do is body slam the shit out of you." She growled. "And then drag your ass back to the AFWDome so I can kick your ass in a wrestling ring, too!"

Akashi stared down Rebecca. "Or are you afraid? How's it going to look when you've run roughshod over some of the sport's world's toughest men and then you get beat by a girl?" Akashi taunted.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:40 pm

Rebecca afforded herself a small smirk at Akashi's challenge. "Come on, don't sell yourself short. You've probably got more balls than anyone here." she joked, still not breaking eye contact with the Japanese woman. "Hey Mercy! Have someone sweep the ring, looks like another 'sumo' wants to be humilated." She called back, adding air quotes to really frustrate the Tanzaki family.

Truth be told however, the amazon knew Akashi was probably the biggest threat here, although she liked to title herself and describe herself as a sumo wrestler, she was a professional wrestler at the heart of the matter, she was used to grabbing onto tights and shorts, and she knew how to properly do some lifting, whereas Rebecca reckoned the only heavy lifting the sumo's did was their plate at the buffet, Akashi at least knew how to body slam someone. In fact that was probably making it all work out for Mercy if she could dodge the enraged woman's wrath, whoever won the last bodyslam challenge, AFW won.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next