Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Rumble in the Street

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Rumble in the Street Empty Rumble in the Street

Post by Darius Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:48 pm

Rika Smart was not in a good mood. She hadn't been for a couple of days. Lately it seemed that she was running only into bad luck. First she was beaten up in the locker room by Masane Tajiri, something Sarah Gatt had said she would take care of. Then a couple of days ago she had lost a match and was humiliated in the ring by Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt afterwards. What was worse was Sarah had to bail her out before it got worse. She had never been more ashamed in her life. Rika had followed Sarah to the Afw so she could be with her and continue to learn, not to cause her trouble.

Currently she was walking down the streets nearby to where she and Sarah lived, deciding to take a stroll to take her minds off things. It wasn't exactly helping. She just felt worse the more she thought about it. All she wanted was to make it up to Sarah somehow....
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Rumble in the Street Empty Re: Rumble in the Street

Post by Jessica Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:23 am

Tracy had seen Rika in action several times, and she was impressed with her skills. From all of her matches, she was mostly amazed by how bad she kicked Sarah Ashcole's butt. Still, Sarah wasnt really strong. Still, she wanted to test her own training against Rika. And what better way than challenging her in person to a street fight? There'd be no people to help them and no rules to stop them.

The redhead had been following Rika for a while. It didnt seem like her prey had somewhere to go, but like if she was simply walking without a destination. It was the perfect chance to ambush her. Tracy suddenly started to run towards her and tried to grab her by the wrist. If that worked, she'd pull her into a dead end, where they could fight without anybody's intervention.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:34 am

Rika sighed miserably, wondering if she should just head home, since this walk clearly wasn't doing her any good. Just as she had this thought however, she was suddenly grabbed by the wrist by an unknown assailent. With a yelp she was dragged along, to surprised to stop them, and pulled into a secluded alley. Once she was there she abruptly pulled her arm away. "Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing!?" she shouted angrily, glaring at the girl she had never met before.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:46 am

"I'm pulling you by the arm into an alley! What, got a problem, gal?!" Tracy yelled at Rika and took a firm step forward as she was asked what the hell she was doing. She was waiting for a chance to hear this girl's name, just to make sure she was in front of the right person. If not, she was going to get sooo busted.

"You're Rika, right..?" She then asked, a little more calmed. She didnt want to get Rika mad at her. She just wanted to see if she was as strong as she thought she was.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:55 am

"Yeah I got a problem! I don't even know who the hell you are!" Rika shouted back, not backing down when she got right in her face.. Whoever this girl was she sure was stupid. Did she really think this was normal behavior?

She blinked when the mystery girl knew her name. How did she know that? "Yeah, my name's Rika. What of it?" she asked bitterly, wondering who this girl was and what she wanted.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:00 am

(( Sorry, posted it twice ^__^;; ))

Last edited by 271 on Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:12 am; edited 2 times in total

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:01 am

"I've watched a few of your matches.. And I must say, your skills are quite amazing.." Tracy said, trying to sound like some villian from a TV show. Then, her serious tune disappeared, changing into a friendlier one. "Oh, my bad.. I havent introduced myself yet! I'm Traacy!" She held her hand in front of herself and offered Rika a handshake, like if completely forgetting what had just happened.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:08 am

Rika blibked in surprise. This girl, apparently named Tracy, had seen her matches. That must have meant she was from the AFW. Still, there were better ways to greet her! Slowly she took the girl's hand and started to shake it. "Okay....," she muttered, an uncertain look on her face as she still didn't know what the red-head wanted.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:15 am

"Errmm.. I was wondering..." Tracy started as she let go of Rika's hand and made both her index fingers touch each other. And then, a little nervous, she continued to ask. "...If I could... you know... have a fight with you..?" She finished, suddenly lifting her head and looking up at the bigger girl.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:23 am

Again, Rika blinked in surprise. Tracy wanted to fight her? Here? That was what this was about? "Really?" Rika asked. She thought for a bit. It had been awhile since she had a good street fight. Not since she had reunited with Sarah again.

She suddenly grinned miscivously. "Why didn't you say so?" she replied, and cracked her knuckles one by one. "Sure. I'll kick your ass."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next