Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

Scourger X

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Pffft, Your Attacks Only Made Me More Hyper!

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Pffft, Your Attacks Only Made Me More Hyper! - Page 5 Empty Re: Pffft, Your Attacks Only Made Me More Hyper!

Post by beangraff Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:24 pm

Ro was in full fight mode, so she wasn’️t really thinking about the optics of what they were doing. She didn’️t really care that they were rubbing up against each other, all she cared about was squeezing Johnny. She felt Johnny pinning her wrists to her chest, and she tried to squeeze harder before she felt Johnny whispering in her ear. She thought about that for a minute. The street wasn’️t that dirty, but the concrete was ten times less forgiving than the ring. Plus, she could feel that it was scraping against her body painfully. When she thought about that, she realized that she was getting aroused from the close contact, and that Johnny was probably feeling it too.

Ro didn’️t care about her, even with a boyfriend her relationship was very open. But…she was also not the kind of person to deliberately mess someone else up. She absolutely respected that Johnny was not only taken, but would probably feel very awkward about this. “Hmm…probably right…” she said, panting a bit. She quickly released her hold and tried to extricate herself gently from Johnny. He probably wouldn’️t obstruct her. [color=red] “Go home time?” She said, pretty sure this was it for the night.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Pffft, Your Attacks Only Made Me More Hyper! - Page 5 Empty Re: Pffft, Your Attacks Only Made Me More Hyper!

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:50 am

Johnny did his best to ease away from Ro when she realized just what he was saying as well. He let her out from underneath him and then stood up. He held out his hand to help her up and he smiled. "Hey, man." He said with soft eyes. "It's cool and junk, so, like... don't worry dude." He said.

"Like, we're still cool and junk, but yeah..." Johnny scratched the back of his head. "I was havin fun. Maybe more than I shoulda, so it's cool. Like, we can still fight and hang out and junk and it's totally cool, ok?" He siad, beginning to repeat himself. "Like, that's all cool so, I'll like see ya around and junk because it's been pretty fun." He said, not letting go of Ro's hand if she took it to help herself up.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:34 am

Ro smiled warmly as they got away from eachother and Johnny offered her his hand. She took it and was helped up by him. “You don’️t need to say anything else, I already, like…I get it, it’️s cool.” Ro was just as unable to express the idea as Johnny was. When Ro was finally on her feet, she felt Johnny continuing to hold her hand.

Ro looked down at his hand, then smirked a bit. She pulled her own hand away. It wasn’️t a forceful tug, but she did have some strength in it. Enough to make clear that she wanted Johnny to let go on his own, but wasn’️t taking no for an answer. “I guess we’️ll see each other another time…my place is right around here. You all right getting home?” She said, gesturing to his head.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:04 pm

"Ok, man." Johnny said smiling. He nodded at her and rubbed his head. "It's, like, cool and junk. I'll see you later, man." He said and smiled as he walked out of the alley and went the opposite way of Ro. Even if it wasn't the correct direction, it didn't matter. He could walk for a little bit or turn a corner and call a cab. Maybe might even walk back tot he AFW facility and get stitched up. Either way he knew if he followed Ro, even just because they happened to have to go the same direction, it might not be good.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:46 am

Ro didn’️t even try to follow him. She had to admit, if they had kept it going any longer, it might not have been good. She wasn’️t sure what to make of this as she walked home. She had to admit, she was attracted to Johnny. If he were single…she could afford to play around a little bit, given her open relationship. Not date him, but a night of fun wouldn’️t be off the table…

But, he wasn’️t single. And she respected that. Plus, she wanted to avoid so many one-night stands while with Ronan…she had to seriously think if she could control herself and still be budies with this guy. She thought about it as she made her way to her place.

“I got this…” she thought to herself.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5