Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 6:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 3:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 2:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 2:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Statement Made

2 posters

Go down

Statement Made  Empty Statement Made

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:01 am

The Takeuchi siblings had made a statement, after crashing the current Tension world champions interview and beating him up it was safe to assume that one, if not both, wanted a shot at that prestigious championship. Clyde won the belt in a hard fought match and even defended it successfully recently, the match with Emi was watched carefully by the two and they believed the time was now right to push on their careers and finally cement their self proclaimed status of being the best in tension by adding weight to it, the perfect way to do that was to clinch the most prized possession in Tension.

Attacking Clyde was just the start, now that they had to call him out, hopefully he was itching to get back to the siblings and from there onwards, the two siblings hoped to sucker him into a title match. Given the chance, they were confident that whoever gets the title shot can beat the cowboy. Daisuke's theme played out in the tension arena and the two siblings walked down the ring ramp, they were greeted by a handful of jeers from the crowd but that didn't faze either as they were all smiles. Ami blew kisses to the crowd, as per usual, while Daisuke simply walked down the ramp towards the ring.

When both of them were in the ring, Daisuke took up the mic one for himself and the other for Ami.

" My subjects, I think its time we finally made claim to what is rightly ours. The gold has been kept warm long enough by the losers backstage, it's only unfortunate that it was Mr.Gastin that currently possessed the title, rest assured it was nothing personal Clyde. You simply had what should be ours and we had to remind you that the belt you're holding, you're holding for us and it's time we take it back"

"Mhm that's right Clyde, so why don't you just come on down and just had us the belt. There's no point making a big scene about it anyway's. You know how this would go down if you try to be all heroic and blah blah blah ugh...." Ami spoke out in an exaggerated tone.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Statement Made  Empty Re: Statement Made

Post by Lobo Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:33 pm

Clyde had been licking his wounds since getting his ass kicked in a random attack by the Takeuchi's during the tenth episode of 'Breaking The Tension', an attack that left the champion battered and barely conscious as millions of people looked on and saw the assault LIVE.

Clyde barely had any time to even consider calling out the duo. They did the job for him and he could answer their call swiftly.  

"Heavy Is The Head" suddenly hit the arena speakers as the Tension World Champion walked out onto the stage with the title belt draped over his shoulder, clad in his black wrestling tights, pads and boots as well as his 'King of Kyoto' T-shirt and of course, his recently re-won Cowboy hat.

With a mic in his hand he stared down the two siblings with a deep scowl, pacing around the stage before lifting the mic up to his lips.

"The only thing Clyde T. Gastin is gonna be handin' over to the two of ya is a well-placed ass whoopin of a goddamn lifetime!" Clyde roared as he raised his title high in front of the screaming fans.

"How dare the both of y'all... Interrupt the exclusive, first ever solo interview of Tension's number one gaijin on LIVE TV! But I understand it's the only way either you two jobbers could ever hope to gain the attention of the Grand Champeen himself... Well ya got it!"
Exclaimed Clyde before he pointed at Daisuke, pointing high toward his face.

"Daisuke Kamiya. You call yerself a prince..." He smirked and lowered his finger. "Well with tights like those I think yer better suited fer playin' Princess instead!" Added the cowboy with a coy grin as he let the crowd react and jeer the insult before he looked over at Ami.

"Ms. Supermodel... I have ya know that I have a lotta respect for the tough and talented ladies of Tension."
The cowboy's eyes then rolled a bit as he searched for the words. "Buuuut tough and talented... You ain't." And he gave a big shameless shrug.

"So princess, Unless ya' dont wanna break a nail or catch a bruise on that pretty face... I think it's best ya clear the ring because your brother, The Prince, is about ta' fall down and break his crown, courtesy of... The king of Kyoto!!!" Clyde yelled as he raised his arms with the title in hand and basked with the cheers of the crowd that rallied behind their beloved champion.

"My name is Clyde T. Gastin, the fastest gun in the land of the rising sun, and I fear no man or woman. I'll gladly take either one of y'all! Ya'll want my title? Come and take it, bitches!"

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:03 am

The two siblings didn't have to wait too much, as soon as they had stopped talking- moments later Clyde's theme song burst out in the tension arena and the champ came out, he looked hungry and eager to get back against the siblings who attacked him in the tenth episode of breaking the tension, but now that they had started the war- Clyde was looking to finish it.

Daisuke and Ami were ready, they didn't expect him to talk with words so both of them were ready for a fight but relaxed when he didn't lunge in, instead he had some choice words for the two.

Daisuke listened to him talk, he gritted his teeth and shook his fists at him at his comment but after all that, he took a deep breath and then sighed. "Whoa, whoa...looks like our beating did alot more damage to the kid than we though Sis, I think we did some brain damage and he's gone insane if he thinks he can take me. Listen kid, you might have the belt but you're no champ. You're not good enough to face me, I bet Ami could take you out. Beside's unlike you, I'm a man and I don't hide behind a woman like you do with Eliza you spineless,gutless cowboy" he said throwing the mic then glaring at Clyde.

Ami then stepped in between the two, wanting clarification on what Clyde said to her before. "*ahem* Excuze Moi, how DARE you say I'm not talented or tough. Im ten times more talented than that bitch Eliza, plus look at my record. I've beaten Army, Abbey- someone even YOU couldn't beat. So why don't you put your money where your mouth is, if you think you can beat me....then come on, put that title on the line buster" she snarled at him.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:33 pm

Clyde narrowed his eyes as he heard Daisuke talk his trash back at Clyde and even had the nerve of calling him 'Kid'. But it wasn't the worst offense. The worst came when Daisuke told him that he wasn't good enough that he hid behind Eliza. That he was a coward.

Clyde resisted showing that Daisuke's words didn't cut him as he stared at the siblings, thinking of Eliza and the kind of champion he was and the way people looked at him and thought of him. He wondered if he truly had been a coward...

Ami calling Eliza a bitch however was another line crossed for the hot headed Cowboy as he heard Ami list her impressive victories, even over Abbey! Her words left Clyde standing there, frozen. Knowing that he couldn't deny Ami or Daisuke. He couldn't turn her down and he had to prove he was no coward.

"Fine! Ya wanna go at it, lady!? Yer on! Bring yer brother too if ya want! I don't care! I'll show the both of y'all that I'm a real champ! I don't need anybody in my corner! Clyde Gastin don't duck and run! Best bring yer A-game, Ms. Supermodel, 'cause once I get done with you... Yer brother's next!" Shouted the cowboy before raising the title with both hands above his head!

The match was set! Clyde Gastin Vs. Ami Takeuchi for the Tension Title!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:48 am

The two siblings knew how to push someone's buttons, while Clyde had come in the ring to talk smack back to the so called wrestling royalty of AFW- it seemed that he did have a particular weakness. When the two targeted Eliza, he seemed to get a bit more agitated at the two as he narrowed his eyes at the prince, who simply grinned back at him knowing he touched a nerve.

When Ami talked shit about her, it seemed they had crossed the line and the champ finally gave in to exactly what the siblings wanted him to, it was him that threw out the challenge and he was goaded into it. Ami smirked while Daisuke turned back and looked at his sister "Oh? hear that Sis? This cowboy wants to challenge you....to a match for the title, congrats on being the new champ" he laughed, mocking Clyde.

Ami only licked her lips and smiled devilishly "Ahahahhaha!! Well well....fine then Clyde, I accept your challenge. I think its time Tension had a real champion, a one that looks great and wrestle's even better" she said, staring the champ down.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:02 pm

Clyde narrowed his eyes as Daisuke laughed, making a mental note that he was going to kick his ass too. Clyde honestly wondered if he had just made the right choice. He was so mad that Ami insulted Eliza he made her the number one contender as she goaded him.

Honestly... Ami Takeuchi? She was about as threatening as a garden snake... Which was not even threatening at all!

But he couldn't turn back now.

"Keep dreamin' lady. The only skills either of you got is how much hot air y'all can spew! But don't worry, I'll make sure yer one time in the main event is a good one! See y'all soon! "
Clyde chirped confidently before raising the title high as his music played, disappearing backstage shorty after.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down