Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

King Last Statement

Go down

King Last Statement Empty King Last Statement

Post by KillerV Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:28 am

Tonight was going to be much different than any other days in the infamous heel wrestler in the world, Killer King, career. He wanted to make a statement to the world on whats going on in his mind and will make sure everyone, all factions, all rosters, all the people in the world could hear his words as he want it to meant for himself.

At the moment theres a match between some nobodies facing off each other to start a match just to warm up the crowd before the real known wrestlers take their place, but before that could ever happen, a music starts playing, a very known and familiar tune that everyone instantly booing and gasp by surprise, even the two wrestlers just standing there, stopping for a moment before their match could ever start. Killer King stepping out from backstage and marching from the stage and heading down to the ring, silly enough, the two wrestlers didnt try to get out as they didnt know who he is.

King climbing up and stepping inside the ring wearing his familiar attire- his black leopard mask and black wrestling tights and boots, he stands between the wrestlers before the beast quickly attacks one with a shot of his foot right to their midsection forcing them to double over as he quickly locking their head between his legs and hooking the arms, hops up and faceplant them hard for the famous Pedigree. He quickly gets up to look down on the victim only to get hit from behind, felt like nothing to him, slowly turning to face the other one.

The beast huff in anger as he quickly reaches out for the last person throat and using his powerful strength just to lift em up and pull em down like a Chokeslam, but not aiming for the mat but instead slamming their back right on his knee to really messed them up, seeing their body bounces off his knee and rolling on the mat out cold. King then kicks the two wrestlers out of his ring only him alone as he calls out for the mic and catches one in the air, ready to speak.

"I am not here to issue a challenge to anyone, I am here for something IMPORTANT to discuss!" He shouted on the mic as everyone booing at him intensified. "I've been around here for many, many, MANY years and I have kicked so many asses and fuck em too! I rarely loses too and that isnt important at all." He said, taking a moment to breath before continuing on. "But you know what? I made an accomplishment by being famous, everyone knows me and I felt great about it! But..... what I havent accomplish is getting my OWN title belt, I havent even hold it for a year, a month, a week, not even a day! That was bullshit! and when I get involved for a title match, Im only a filler so someone else could win it, ALWAYS!" shouting by Killer King.

He takes a short break again as everyone still booing at him, not seemingly agreeing with the beast or anything. "More to rant about, I was PROMISED to get a rematch, making feud, or somehow getting back at them and you know what happened? I never happen!!! Those promises were broken!!! They either forgotten about it or delay for months or even years! Reminding them over and over but they just keep pulling my fucking legs! FUCK THEM!" King breathing heavily as he just filled with angers. "I dont care people dont respect me since Im a evil badass heel wrestler in the world! BUT you dont fuck with me with promises and use me for your little set up and ending up, scrapping me out like I dont exist! I AM HERE BITCH!" King random rant that a lot of people doesnt know whats going on but mostly its the inside issues King have.

For a moment, King taking a very long pause while everyone doing their thing, booing and booing some more. "Honestly, I am sick of people here, YOU! the rosters, the managers, everyone! You guys are SHIT TO ME! and you know how I feel now? Annoyed and pissed with lack of respect! Not gonna be used for your damn fillers! So guess what everyone.............................................." now the longest pause that everyone ever seen and heard from King.

Killer King raising the mic up to his snout, slowly until it get close enough before he could speak again. "I QUIT!!!........ I am DONE with the company here!.........So this is the last time ANYONE ever see me here again, screw you all, fuck you all, I dont deserved to be treated to be in a match just to make someone else better, I DESERVED TO BE MORE RESPECTFUL! But whatever, I AM FUCKING OUT OF HERE, FOR GOOD!" He then toss the mic down and began leaving the ring, everyone just shocked on what King said, could be the last time to ever see him here again, thought he could be around longer and keep on dominating, seek for matches one after another, but now, forever, is the last time everyone set their eyes on King. He stop on stage with his back still facing everyone, he then, almost out of character, raising his right arm up with his fist in the air, standing there for a moment as everyone doesnt boo much at him, mixing with clapping and chanting 'na na na goodbye' and everything else. King continues to head back and disappeared, forever gone, infamous King has left the ring, stage, arena, and industry.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down