Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Scourger X

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Pffft, Your Attacks Only Made Me More Hyper!

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Pffft, Your Attacks Only Made Me More Hyper! - Page 3 Empty Re: Pffft, Your Attacks Only Made Me More Hyper!

Post by beangraff Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:27 pm

It was true; Ro was pretty easy to get going. If she was losing, she usually had two reactions: get absurdly competitive or she would rage quit and find a game she enjoyed more. Usually, the other game would have to be much more fun and the game she rage quitted had to be not nearly as fun. Ro could handle loosing, but a taunt (even in jest) could get the passionate girl going. Fortunately, while she did enjoy darts for casual playing around, there was a much more fun game to play.

Unfortunately, Johnny apparently forgot what she said a few moments ago about pissing the barkeep off. “<<YOU! Stop that!>>” the bartender shouted in Japanese, right after Johnny had driven Ro into the bar. Ro let out a grunt, feeling Johnny’️s face basically buried in her boobs. It would be a good opportunity for a smother, but she had to get the fight out of here. Ro’️s arms came up and started pounding on Johnny’️s back. While there was strength to it, it was not anywhere near what Johnny knew Ro could to, it was more like a very aggressive way to get his attention. “Outside, haha…god outside! Try the park” Ro said, laughing loudly. The bartender, though, was not laughing and tried some broken English. “HEY! Geeeet ouuut! Baka gaijin!” he said, obviously referring to Ro as the stupid foreigner.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Pffft, Your Attacks Only Made Me More Hyper! - Page 3 Empty Re: Pffft, Your Attacks Only Made Me More Hyper!

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:08 pm

With Adrenaline flowing through his body and his face partially buried in Ro's chest, Johnny barely heard Ro, let alone the bartender. he felt Ro begin to pound against his back and grunted, smiling into Ro's chest. He released one hand from around her waist and began to punch her in the side of the body. With his other hand,

Johnny grabbed hold of Johnny's shirt and slid the red head down the bar into another sitting patron. This caused Johnny to lose his balance as the three of them and the bar stool went tumbling to the ground in a heap.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:46 pm

Ro tried for about a second to tell him that they needed to leave, then she shrugged and went full force into the fight. She felt a few punches grab her side, and RO quickly reacted by taking one hand off of his back and using it to force his head into her tits, smothering him while she kepy pounding his spine.

Soon, though, that wasn’️t enough, and Ro was slid down hard. She crashed into another patron, the three of them landing on the ground with Ro in the middle of this heap. She rolled out and laughed, she couldn’️t stop laughing, this was awesome. The bartender was not amused, though. << “GET OUT! I’️M GOING TO CALL THE COPS!”>> He said as he came out from behind the bar. Other workers were coming out, too. “We’️re going, we’️re going!” Ro shouted in English, she understood them but couldn’️t think of the response in Japanese right away. There was very little way Johnny didn’️t hear this time.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:18 pm

Johnny realize, once Ro forced his head between her breasts that what he was doing was probably not the right idea. His cheeks flushed and he could feel himself getting a little constricted below. Not just from where he was at, but because of the fight. Maybe even moreso.

When they fell down, they split and Johnny head the bartender yelling. <Ok, we're going!> Johnny yelled in Japanese. he stood up and brushed himself off. He pulled some crumpled money from his pocket and slapped it ont he bar, paying for both drinks and probably twice as much. He then shoved his hands inhis pockets and walked out the door.

When he was outside, he turned around, waiting for Ro and lowered his head. His cheeks were flush and thankfully everything seemed to be retreating down below. "So... I'm not even really buzzed or anything man." Johnny said, turning his head.

"Maybe we should just go for now, man." He said. "It's been cool but..." Johnny turned and looked away.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:53 am

Ro had to admit, this was turning out a little more disastrously than she expected. In addition to breast smothering the guy she really wanted to avoid any sexual tension with, they had now collapsed, knocked over a bystander, and we’️re being kicked out of the bar. Ro finally got up, extricating herself from the mess, before she finally made her way up. “Eat a dick,” Ro mumbled to the bartender in English, watching as Johnny put money on the table. Yeah, they were acting like children. But, fuck that guy anyway, Ro thought to herself.

Ro threw her back on her shoulder and followed out Johnny. She was aware that there had been some awkward sexualness there, but, more importantly, that was hilarious. As soon as they left the door, Ro started rocously laughing. But, Johnny didn’️t seem in a good mood.

“Awww, come on. So they made us leave, that means we don’️t get to play? We’️ll go to the gym, we can’️t get in any trouble there." Ro didn't indicate what kind of trouble, but the public ring with people watching covered all the bases. Hell, we can just race through the park if you dot wanna wrestle anymore.” Ro said, clapping her hand on his shoulder firmly, still laughing. She hoped he wasn’️t upset, “Come on, look on that guys face was worth getting kicked out.”

Last edited by 199 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:33 am

Johnny winced when Ro clapped her hand on his shoulder. He heard her laughing and wasn't trying to be a buzzkill but he was starting to feel a little pit in his stomach. He smiled at her and relaxed a bit. "Yeah, kinda." He said. "I wish he'd just let us go and junk. Could have paid for anything we broke."

Johnny sighed. I kinda just wanna start throwin punches right her again, man." Johnny admitted. "But at the same time, I'm startin to feel a little worn out. Maybe the fight's catchin up with me."

Johnny straightened up. "Well, whatever's cool man." He said. "I guess it ain't even that late yet, right?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:04 am

“Yeah…me too. Guys got no sense of fun.” Ro chuckled, nodding and agreeing with Johnny. As she did, she took a few steps away from the bar so they weren’️t quite on top of it where they could be yelled at, near an intersection, near an alleyway on the side of the bar. It was a quiet area, fortunately, though beyond these blocks there was some activity.

When Johnny said that he wished they could just start up, Ro grinned. She barley heard anything else, and was pretty much just nodding along with Johnny. She’️d already decided what she was going to do.

“Hmmm….psst, Johnny?” She said, smirking. “Ding.” Let no one say she didn’️t give him warning….like, a half second of warning, but she did. This time it was Ro who charged Johnny, trying to thrust his body to the side of the building in the alleyway, grabbing him about the waist.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:33 am

Johnny meandered with Ro, following her as she stepped away from the bar entrance towards the alley. He really didn't even think about what she was doing or notice they were walking. Maybe a walk would be nice? Just something to cool off after a heated time together.

It wasn't until Ro smashed him against the hard wall that he even realized what had happened. He barely registered her heads up and was bow stuck with Ro pressed up against his body and pinning him against the wall. "Ughnn!" He groaned and raised his hand up. All he could do was try and jam his elbow downwards towards Ro's back.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:47 am

Johnny didn’️t get the ding, he probably wasn’️t paying attention, Then again, she said it so fast he could have been paying 100% attention and missed it. Ro grinned as she pressed her head against him, squeezing him in an improvised bear hug against the wall while he reacted in surprise.

Ro groaned out loudly when he slammed her spine, making her let go. As a parting gift, though, she shot a punch into his abs and backed up, her fists up and a grin on her face.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:25 am

"Urgh!" Johnny groaned as Ro's fist smashed into his side. He gave her a shove to get her away quicker and when she pulled up, Johnny leaned against the side of the building for a moment. He furrowed his brow and pushed off, holding up his fists. "Fucking shit." he growled. He looked like he was angry, ready to kill her. But he wasn't he felt good. For some reason, the thought of getting to trade blows with Ro and Ro actually wanting him to go as roughly as possible was like a dream come true. His body certainly told him so.

His mind, which told him it wasn't a good idea to love it so much was only speaking up enough to be irritating tot he part of him that finally got to be unleashed. Johnny pushed those thoughts aside and charged at Ro, swinging a looping hook, that he looked to club into the side of her head.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next